Woodsman Outdoors

thc's vaporize at 350 and anything there after is cbn's or cb..somethings...to many to mention...so the high you must be looking for is couchlock...i like the thc personally...just a thought...its personal preference really...L:cheer:

thc's vaporize at 350 and anything there after is cbn's or cb..somethings...to many to mention...so the high you must be looking for is couchlock...i like the thc personally...just a thought...its personal preference really...L:cheer:

Yeah I really have no idea what temps the VB runs at when I use it. I couldn't remember the combustion temperature for THC, but 350 sounds about right. I just like to rep vaporizers because a lot of people try them once or twice and don't give em much more of a chance. Plus not many people have actually tried one, and its an expensive investment to be dissapointed in. Its definitely all about personal preference. For me, I'd much rather hit my bong! :roorrip:

Ever seen those vaporizers that are like hash under glass.

I set my vaporizer to 260 and by controlling my draw I can combust my weed if I want...so smoking technique matters too. Vaping is an art IMO and if I had a more economical model, I would probably vape more as I roast my pot til light brown anyway so I think I get most of the psychoactives...It is just that my vape works poorly unless you load enough for two people and me being only one...well you get the idea.

But WOW, I love bongs!!!! :roorrip:

:peace: brother Woods

Yeah I really have no idea what temps the VB runs at when I use it. I couldn't remember the combustion temperature for THC, but 350 sounds about right. I just like to rep vaporizers because a lot of people try them once or twice and don't give em much more of a chance. Plus not many people have actually tried one, and its an expensive investment to be dissapointed in. Its definitely all about personal preference. For me, I'd much rather hit my bong! :roorrip:

i seem to collect them as i have asthma and none worked the way i wanted until the volcano or vapir for the smaller unit...yes, we do expect diff things from them, i agree with you....about bongs, love them, the sound ect...makes me feel like im doing something...hehe...but my real guilty pleasure, when no one else is around is a good joint or two...just love the feel, smell, and watching the resin climb up the paper...and the smoke go in the air....gets rid of all my frustration....thanks for the points....L:peace:

I set my vaporizer to 260 and by controlling my draw I can combust my weed if I want...so smoking technique matters too. Vaping is an art IMO and if I had a more economical model, I would probably vape more as I roast my pot til light brown anyway so I think I get most of the psychoactives...It is just that my vape works poorly unless you load enough for two people and me being only one...well you get the idea.

i agree...L

i seem to collect them as i have asthma and none worked the way i wanted until the volcano or vapir for the smaller unit...yes, we do expect diff things from them, i agree with you....about bongs, love them, the sound ect...makes me feel like im doing something...hehe...but my real guilty pleasure, when no one else is around is a good joint or two...just love the feel, smell, and watching the resin climb up the paper...and the smoke go in the air....gets rid of all my frustration....thanks for the points....L:peace:

For sure. I have always been happy with my VB. I recently saw a cheaper knock off of the Volcano retailing for 199, sure its a knock off but the concept is the same, might check it out when I have a little extra cash. Would love to have a Volcano though.

Another good point. It does take some finese to get the most out of your vaporizer. My girlfriend likes the Vape because she doesn't smoke a lot, and its easier and less harsh for her. Easier to handle. I still have to take a minute or two to dial it in just how I like it though. Either way, excellent information about vapes for anyone interested.

Sorry for the trainwreck Woodsman!!! :allgood:

wow, that stuff looks great...never seen it either....do you just add it to the soil? might be a great add in....i think my guys been adding alittle more peat lately....so ill have to add perlite again...think i still have some somewhere...hot here again this afternoon...hubby said it was cool and overcast in town.....plants look fantastic...really very good, looks like they will be ginormous also....yep, i been getting ready for the next round here, so i also know what you mean....L:bravo::bravo:

L I really hope you get some relief from that darn weather! It's got to break soon, don't you think?

I've added the peace of mind as an added boost since all I've got is the tiger bloom. You all use the open sesame and the cha ching.. they don't carry that stuff. I hope this stuff gives the plants a little extra nutrients. That's all I want.

good garden.
Thanks Toes, always good to see ya around!

Always lurking Woodsman. Looking good Reps to you if I can.
Thanks Boot! You can lurk anytime you like!

Have you ever tried a Vapor Brothers? Thats the wooden box unit. I have an oldschool one so it has no digital display, but I have been able to vaporize hash with it, so I think it gets above 400 degrees easy. I usually only run it at about 1/2 power. Havn't heard many reviews that differed much from your opinion on the Vape 1. Volcano hands down is the best, but who really wants to spend $500 on a smoking device? I wouldn't even spend that on a pipe or a bong.

Personally I believe the only two Vaporizers worth using are the Volcano and the Vapor Brothers. The rest are junk as far as I can tell. I can get really high off my vaporizer, but it has to be the first method I smoke during a day. If I smoke pipes all day, the vaporizer isn't nearly as noticable.

You have to look at Vaporizing a lot like eating THC foods. Its a different kind of high because you are completely sans burning plant material. Its not my first choice in getting stoned, but just like eating thc foods, it has its place in my life. For anyone looking to get a Vaporizer.... Volcano, Vaporbrothers, or bust. Only ones worth spending $$$ on. My dad just got back into smoking after a decade on hiatus. He bought a Vaporbrothers and due to his low tolerance, absolutely loves it. His VB is nicer than mine! :) Its great for people looking to stretch their stash, I kick my dad down nugs here and there and he really makes them last. One or two hits are all he needs to be high off his rocker. Wish I could say the same... haha

Plants are looking great Woodsman! I saw that Peace of Mind at the grow store recently and wondered how it would work out. Guess I will just have to stay tuned and see how it works for you. :grinjoint:

This is great info for folks like me that have 'no clue'!

Hi to all,
woods all the girls looking yummy.Fill us in on the ff peace of mind .
:yummy::joint:

Hello My fine southern friend! I'll keep you all in the know!

For sure. I have always been happy with my VB. I recently saw a cheaper knock off of the Volcano retailing for 199, sure its a knock off but the concept is the same, might check it out when I have a little extra cash. Would love to have a Volcano though.

Another good point. It does take some finese to get the most out of your vaporizer. My girlfriend likes the Vape because she doesn't smoke a lot, and its easier and less harsh for her. Easier to handle. I still have to take a minute or two to dial it in just how I like it though. Either way, excellent information about vapes for anyone interested.

Sorry for the trainwreck Woodsman!!! :allgood:

Great informative discussion, I like! Great job folks, keep it up. People will be basing their decisions on this conversation!

I've added the peace of mind as an added boost since all I've got is the tiger bloom. You all use the open sesame and the cha ching.. they don't carry that stuff. I hope this stuff gives the plants a little extra nutrients. That's all I want.

Hey when you showed that label, that stuff is a great organic soil additive, and hey have you considered Dynamite or Osmocote plus? I think I am gonna really like it in soil. I have the Mater Magic ($5 dollars for about 10-12 7 gallon pots worth of the Dynamite brand) and my soil girl loves it...stupidly so. I will post a few pics later in SLH journal of a before and after and a time table and you can judge.

And my big SLH is growing in OC+ and soil. I am trying easy mode this grow. I just give her tap water and will give about 3 doses of molasses later in bloom.

:peace: brother and much respect to you my friend.

Hey when you showed that label, that stuff is a great organic soil additive, and hey have you considered Dynamite or Osmocote plus? I think I am gonna really like it in soil. I have the Mater Magic ($5 dollars for about 10-12 7 gallon pots worth of the Dynamite brand) and my soil girl loves it...stupidly so. I will post a few pics later in SLH journal of a before and after and a time table and you can judge.

And my big SLH is growing in OC+ and soil. I am trying easy mode this grow. I just give her tap water and will give about 3 doses of molasses later in bloom.

:peace: brother and much respect to you my friend.

Hello Mountain! Sounds like things are 'kicking' over at your place and at the 'SLH' thread also! I've never heard of those products you mentioned, but then again I never heard of a lot of products! LOL

woods,
i use water plant osmocote (spelling) on the pond lillys and it doesnt hurt the fish....i have also raised alot of plants using miracle gro....just have to flush really well....also rapid gro, not sure they still make it tho...and we use oc in the outdoor veg plants also, but the horseradish and rhubarb get steer manure....next yr. they will get chicken manure sense were raising laying hens now...oh and one rooster that slipped in....but this winter i think he will be soup...boy is he gonna hate that...he has finally got his crow down, was sure pathetic this last month, being woke up by the off the way practice sessions he had...talk about a garbled mess....L

woods,
i use water plant osmocote (spelling) on the pond lillys and it doesnt hurt the fish....i have also raised alot of plants using miracle gro....just have to flush really well....also rapid gro, not sure they still make it tho...and we use oc in the outdoor veg plants also, but the horseradish and rhubarb get steer manure....next yr. they will get chicken manure sense were raising laying hens now...oh and one rooster that slipped in....but this winter i think he will be soup...boy is he gonna hate that...he has finally got his crow down, was sure pathetic this last month, being woke up by the off the way practice sessions he had...talk about a garbled mess....L

Rooster soup? I guess if it's a bird it must be alright. You should let your rooster hear the 'Rooster Crows on Tape' you can get it online. ................:Rasta:

I got some work down at my brothers house doing some 'handyman' stuff for a few days. I know I haven't been to 'active' lately on 420 and at least for a few days may be less! I'll try to keep up to date on this thread at least when I'm home.

The plants are doing fine, no changes since last update. See ya all in a bit!

Picture Update!

The Runt (NL#5 in Regeneration)

The_Runt_NL_5_2nd_Gen_.JPG

SD-1A (San Diego Bagseed type 1 plant A)

SD-1A.JPG

SD-1B (San Diego Bagseed type 1 plant B)

SD-1B_2_.JPG

SD-2 (San Diego Bagseed type 2)

SD-2_2_.JPG

NL#5 (From Seed)

NL_5_From_Seed.JPG

Mazar (From Seed)

Mazar_From_Seed.JPG

New Baby! 'Bubba Kush' - Should be female - Will grow outside like a 12/12 indoor grow, with three growing months left.

DSCN0939.JPG

Last and 'least' Four Suspect Males (out in the yard)

Four_Suspect_Males.JPG

They now are all in 8 gal (not sure) and 10 gallon containers. They were pH watered today and were fed three days ago with 1/2 strength veg ferts (Grow Big) for a needed Nitrogen fix (some premature yellowing of leaves) and a 1/2 strength shot of Tiger Bloom and a touch of Cal/Mag, also a tiny bit of Lime to raise pH.

I will be in and out the next few days as I'm helping my brother with some cleaning and remodeling in his garage.

Looking good woodsman

Back
Top Bottom