XLR8's BCNL Mixed Strain Hydro Grow 2011

Yo where'd ya go XLR?

Hi Hydro - I'm back! It's good to be home, but I missed you guys! :high-five:

He had to fly away for some back remedies for his pain. A have to trip. Hope he comes back with a whole lot less pain. :surf:

Thanks OMM! Sorry for any confusion, but this was just a trip to visit some old friends. Sometimes I'm a bit high when I'm on here, so I can completely believe I might have posted something confusing in this regard! :smokin: Nonetheless, I truly appreciate the well-wishes my friend!!!

damn. Seems like a lot of people on this site have physical ailments :-? That sucks. Atleast im still young. So I just have finanicial, relationship, and life ailments haha

:amen: to that!! I'm starting to think I have the better end of the deal when you put it that way, haha. Although, upon further review I have some of those other ailments too... :smokin:

No reason to have the journal stop just cause xlr8 isn't here! I wonder if he's got any of the brownies left. I thought he was going to visit an old friend?

I don't know, but it will be fun when he gets back and has 50 pages of his OWN journal to catch up on! :laughtwo:

I was thinking the same Mr Krip!

LOL! :high-five:

Someone please contact his wife and have her send us pics of his plants so we can update his grow!

This thread don't need no stinking xlr8 :)

Here's the blueberry from a few days ago, it probably still looks about the same - damn good :tokin:

April_6_blueberry.jpg

Thanks I've been needing a blueberry fix.

:rofl::laughtwo::rofl: I love you guys! Thanks for giving me a great big grin when I get back. :)

Stay young. Problem solved.

If only it were that easy, huh? :)

Welcome back xlr8! Glad your trip was fulfilling, happy and trippy. That plane experience was a hoot. :laughtwo:

I gotta make some brownies.

Yes you do! If it wasn't for the fact that it does take a bit more weed to make brownies, I'd probably go that route a lot more. Brownies rock!

:thanks: for all of the well wishes and kind words, WeednFeed!

Thanks Blue - Nice Segue!

From Seed: Day 86 for Missy, Day 79 for Blueberry --- Day 50 of 12/12:

Well, they faired well during my absence and wow, the Blueberry is really looking pretty. She's starting to show some purpling, and is just covered in trichomes. Here are some pictures from this morning right after lights out:

Group:
april_13_full.jpg

Missy (bag-seed experiment):
april_13_missy1.jpg

april_13_missy2.jpg

Here are the Blueberry shots:
april_13_blueberry1.jpg

april_13_blueberry2.jpg

april_13_blueberry3.jpg

april_13_blueberry4.jpg

april_13_blueberry5.jpg

Time for this: :bong:

Hey, XLR8! Welcome home & the girls look great. I guess you could tell we were all "jonesing" for an update from you! :welldone:

I'm gonna make a batch of brownies and head to the airport. I don't really need to go anywhere, but you're experience sounded so much fun...:)

Glad you had a good time! :thumb:

Looking good and glad your back! Looks like the sugar fairy was hanging out while you were gone :)

Totally! I couldn't believe how crystally the Blueberry got - didn't think it could get even more crystally than it already was. :)

Hey, XLR8! Welcome home & the girls look great. I guess you could tell we were all "jonesing" for an update from you! :welldone:

I'm gonna make a batch of brownies and head to the airport. I don't really need to go anywhere, but you're experience sounded so much fun...:)

Glad you had a good time! :thumb:

:rofl::rofl: Awesome idea! I might try that sometime - just eat a couple of brownies and pick somewhere to go. Love it!

Wow! Absence makes the trichs grow larger! :yummy:

Great that you had that to come home to. My compliments to your wife.

Thanks my friend! I'll pass on your compliments - I'm sure she'll appreciate them. She can more than keep things afloat. She rocks - true story!

Hey xlr8 fess up! Did you check on the grow or the wife first when you got back?

Okay, no joke: I got home and didn't see her when I walked in the door (it was a nice day and I assumed she was in backyard or out walking), so I started to sneak downstairs to check on the plants - true story. I ran into my wife as I got to bottom of the steps and the first thing she asks? "Were you gonna check to see if I killed your plants?"

"Nope, just looking for you!" ahem... "By the way, speaking of the plants..."

I entered the Blueberry in the POTM contest. There is probably too much competition to be in the running, but what the heck. It's tough getting pictures that look good for that contest as she is sooo crammed in there. I wish I could take her out and get a better photo, but not gonna happen as she's fully rooted in her hydro environment.

I don't think I have any decent buds for the Nug of the month contest this month, so I thought I'd go this route. Why not?

I'm so far behind on journals, and am just getting caught up with my own. Can't wait to see what you've all been up to you, but it might take a couple of days.

:peacetwo:

Hi OMM! Congrats on the Blueberry popping up, and good luck with her! :high-five:

Back pain is tough, but it could be much worse, so I'm gonna keep smiling and make the best of it all. Beats frowning and making others miserable with me! :)

Being a bit high sometimes, I may have written something giving the impression I was traveling for a back procedure, but I was mostly traveling to visit some old friends. Brownies helped bunches along the way! Thanks so much for the well - wishes. It's great to have such kindness, friendship and support. :thanks:

OMM is confused as usual and I didn't have any cookies!

Glad you had a good and very enjoyable trip! :cheer:

Whew - I feel like I will never get caught up on everyone's journals. I have to share that I'm not really very organized in getting caught up on them (it's been random), but I'm pegging away. I thought I'd get to them all today, but no such luck. I have to go back 6-7 pages in most journals to get caught up after being gone a week. Gotta do some stuff around the house and then I'll try to get more caught up later. It's fun seeing what people have been up to - but I'm feeling so guilty for not getting to everyone's journals yet!!

By the way, odor kicked it up a huge notch yesterday in my household, so I'm pulling out all the stops now. Now, no odor - but holy moly am I having to really work at it! :)

OMM is confused as usual and I didn't have any cookies!

Glad you had a good and very enjoyable trip! :cheer:

LOL - I'm always confused, cookies/brownies or not! Welcome to the club OMM! :high-five:

I was catching up on this thread and literally laughed out loud.

:smokin:

Looking good man!

Thanks w1sest! Bluedog really called it pretty close, huh?! I have a feeling we all face that moral dilemma once in a while!

Back
Top Bottom