Xlr8's Hydroponic Adventures & Photos From The Garden - 2012

HMG, I'm with you here. I'm still far too new and without funds to even contemplate it for quite a while, but there are few places better to learn.

(I may lurk rather Xlr8, I'm sorry, it's just such a lot of it is over my head that I actually can't join in many of the conversations yet :bigblush:

But I'm sitting quietly at the back listening intently, and making the brews (sorry, that is a local term for a cuppa...cup of tea, coffee etc) and supplying biscuits or cake for everyone.

You guys are awesome.

:peace:

HMG, I'm with you here. I'm still far too new and without funds to even contemplate it for quite a while, but there are few places better to learn.

(I may lurk rather Xlr8, I'm sorry, it's just such a lot of it is over my head that I actually can't join in many of the conversations yet :bigblush:

But I'm sitting quietly at the back listening intently, and making the brews (sorry, that is a local term for a cuppa...cup of tea, coffee etc) and supplying biscuits or cake for everyone.

You guys are awesome.

I agree 420% Fluffy, X's journal is a plethora of information.

If your taking orders I'm more of a biscuits and gravy kinda guy with my coffee. :cheesygrinsmiley:

As always looking good X. Your little veg area makes me want to give hydro a try. :Namaste:

Hey buddy!

Fitting, cuz every time I see your plants I think I want to try soil! No lie, you grow really beautiful plants my friend. I like hydro because I like control, cleanliness and I'm a bit OCD. I get a bit jealous of how good soil grown bud sounds, though.

Hope you have a great weekend!

You guys are awesome.

Thanks Fluffy! :circle-of-love:

Its just nice knowing you're around. Your positivity always brightens things up. :)

Mmmmm....caaaaake. :drool:

If your taking orders I'm more of a biscuits and gravy kinda guy with my coffee. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:thanks: HMG! I like biscuits and gravy, too... Yum!

Shit bro those roots be mad robust!! wow i have to rig something like that up, hard to find those botanicare fittings but i might look for something. thanks for the reply and compliments bro, i woulda mad shit the bed without you guys already tho lol

Thanks UG! I think your approach has been great - you've clearly been doing your research. :thumb:

You can get those fittings online, too, if you can't find them in a hydro store. I prefer the botanicare personally, but some hydroponics stores have another brand that would work, too.

hey x im always trying to get over here to visit but the 50 or 60 journals in subbed to keep me busy as hell, lol but im subbed now so hopefully ill get to see more and hang out with the cool ppl!:thumb: the plants look great i love my t5 light too,very effective looks like i didnt miss the current flo show! whoohoo!

Good to have you, BID! Should be some pretty flower pics soon, so you came at a good time. :)

Hey buddy!

Fitting, cuz every time I see your plants I think I want to try soil! No lie, you grow really beautiful plants my friend. I like hydro because I like control, cleanliness and I'm a bit OCD. I get a bit jealous of how good soil grown bud sounds, though.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Thanks for the compliment Xlr8.

I'm leaving the soil outside from now on. Only coco, hempy, or some kind of hydro set up, just not sure about how I would want it set up in the small tents I have. :hmmmm:

I'll have some pics up tomorrow of the weekend around my area. Should be a fun one.

Plethora, one of my favorite words. First time I recall it being used here on 420....just did a search and no hits.

Plethora, one of my favorite words. First time I recall it being used here on 420....just did a search and no hits.

Lol... me too OG! :) :thumb:

Mmmmm....caaaaake. :drool:

Blimey, I think I missed my vocation! All this cooking for everyone, I absolutely love it. Stick me in a little kitchen with maybe a couple of like minded other souls to help occasionally when the arm packs up, smoking a nice Lemon Haze and creating what our munchies so desire! Dammit. Why doesn't the UK have proper laws? I could open a little cafe that sells really good quality weed (grown by me) and has some really nice homecooked food. Sorry Xlr8...had a little daydream there... :bigblush:

HMG, but of course, biscuits & gravy you can have! I did in my preferably dim past marry an American, a red blooded Texan so learned how to make some great recipes. I must do it again actually, I bloody love it myself but keep forgetting about it!

Xlr8, what's your favourite cake? I love making cake :)

Rather perspicacious of you, OG. ;)

Thanks for the compliment Xlr8.

I'm leaving the soil outside from now on. Only coco, hempy, or some kind of hydro set up, just not sure about how I would want it set up in the small tents I have. :hmmmm:

I'll have some pics up tomorrow of the weekend around my area. Should be a fun one.

Agreed! :popcorn:

Blimey, I think I missed my vocation! All this cooking for everyone, I absolutely love it. Stick me in a little kitchen with maybe a couple of like minded other souls to help occasionally when the arm packs up, smoking a nice Lemon Haze and creating what our munchies so desire! Dammit. Why doesn't the UK have proper laws? I could open a little cafe that sells really good quality weed (grown by me) and has some really nice homecooked food. Sorry Xlr8...had a little daydream there... :bigblush:

HMG, but of course, biscuits & gravy you can have! I did in my preferably dim past marry an American, a red blooded Texan so learned how to make some great recipes. I must do it again actually, I bloody love it myself but keep forgetting about it!

Xlr8, what's your favourite cake? I love making cake :)

Mix the two together - edibles! When I make brownies or cookies, I use trim from several different strains mixed together when I prepare the oil. The effect is total body buzzing and what i like to refer to simply as a "mega super fantastic awesome crazy wicked high". Maybe we could market a product like that somehow... :). My favorite kind of cake? FREE! Or... Marble cake... Angel food cake is good too. Mmmm...

The way to MY heart, is absolutely through my stomach!

Mix the two together - edibles! When I make brownies or cookies, I use trim from several different strains mixed together when I prepare the oil. The effect is total body buzzing and what i like to refer to simply as a "mega super fantastic awesome crazy wicked high". Maybe we could market a product like that somehow... :). My favorite kind of cake? FREE! Or... Marble cake... Angel food cake is good too. Mmmm...

The way to MY heart, is absolutely through my stomach!

Xlr8, you're my kinda guy. Your cake is free, I don't charge friends for cake. Angel Food Cake it is for you then ;)

I was planning to do exactly this, and you know what, it does my confidence no end of good that my thinking was along the same lines as what you do...what company for my thoughts to be in! :blushsmile:

I did try before making some butter/cookies etc (think I repped someone on this thread for their recipe, was it you or Jandre? Can't remember, sorry) but they did absolutely sod all. I am thinking that was likely crap weed though. I'm a good cook and I tried it two or three times. I can't have cocked it up that much.

This is why I want to grow a couple of autos at a time as well, plus buying some of the good stuff, to try and make sure I have enough to put my medicine into different forms for different effect.

Back
Top Bottom