Zkittlez, Skywalker & Kosher Kushes By CoffeeShopSeeds

New Name For Chunky Cherry Thai x Dos-si-do

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on winning MOTM, Stone!

Highya SO, Hayron, guys,

Hayron, My recipe for JMS, find some leaf mold (layer between a pile of leaves and the soil of the ground), as it contains the microbes. I suspend that in a 5 gal pail in a paint strainer bag. I add about 1cup of cooked rice (microbe feed) and let sit for 2 days. I use an aquarium heater to keep the pail at 80 degrees. Works for me!! Happy Smokin'

Hey Stone, congrats on MOTM! Candida is looking beautiful, harvest must be right around the corner?
Thanks Heavenly! One can go anytime now, it hasn't made new pistols in a while, and the other can use more ripening but not much.
Congratulations Mr O! O! O!

I’m so happy for you! You are such a nice man :)
Thanks Tra! You'd know my nice friend :love:
Congrats SO!
Thanks GB!
Congratulations Otter on MOTM, you cheer me up every time. You really deserve this win :green_heart:
Thanks Carmen, now you've cheered me up!:circle-of-love:

SUNDAY UPDATE

Good Sunday everyone! What a windy day today. Dry and cold too. Dry being the happy word! I looked at trichomes today and found no hurry to take them. The finished looking one is milky with some amber, just a little, and the one still pistoling some is milky.
No big rot outbreaks. Maybe a gram or two, a day or two I'm finding between them if that. I'm getting a twitch!

Highya SO, Hayron, guys,

Hayron, My recipe for JMS, find some leaf mold (layer between a pile of leaves and the soil of the ground), as it contains the microbes. I suspend that in a 5 gal pail in a paint strainer bag. I add about 1cup of cooked rice (microbe feed) and let sit for 2 days. I use an aquarium heater to keep the pail at 80 degrees. Works for me!! Happy Smokin'

Hi Bode.

Do you put the cooked rice in the paint strainer bag, too? And, does it matter what kind of rice it is?

Back
Top Bottom