10 Gallon Bubble / Diesel Ryder Auto Fem / 400W HID

I love that giddy sativa high. Yard work for the win! lol I need alot of that bud come spring, I need to get my happy ass outside and build a tool shed.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor and smoke peacefully.

:roorrip:

Soon, it would seem!

nice buds you have there:bravo:

Those Buds look awesome man, Keep up the good work.

Ha Ha, sounds like fun. Glad all is prceeding well.

Thanks, We are almost done!

Day 64

Most likely the last picture update unless something goes awry before chop. Plants are still not going amber, but all growth has ceased, and the buds are ripe. Even some sugarleaves are turning yellow now. I see a few amber here and there, but not what I wanted, however, any fears of immature glands is unfounded at this point. One fast check under the scope finds almost no clear at all. It is a sea of cloudy. They are about to get the axe, maybe tonight.

Plants still getting nothing but water and nectar. Very heavy now, many bent stems with heavy buds at the end, but no breaks.

IMGP7405.JPG

IMGP7406.JPG

IMGP7407.JPG

IMGP7409.JPG

IMGP7410.JPG

IMGP7411.JPG

plant_1_close.JPG

OMG OMG thats a stalk and a half there my friend. they look so good :tokin::roorrip: Whats ur thought on the dark period inbetween veg and flower ? Also what do u think about using gh floracious plus and floracious bloom togather ? the guy @ my hydro store said u shouldnt but i dont have my floralnectar pineapple rush yet ? will be here wed. I wanted to do the expert program starting now for flower ? I was on the simple for the last 4 buckets.

Back
Top Bottom