10 Gallon Bubble / Diesel Ryder Auto Fem / 400W HID

Day 48

Plant 1 exhibiting spots on a few leaves. Upon PitViper's suggestion, all three plants are getting a thorough flush from top to bottom to rinse any salt buildup that may have occured. (Thanks, PitViper!)

Plants are burning a tad from new nute schedule, I will be weakening it a bit from here on. Most likely dropping from 70% to 60%. The floranectar seems to have pushed them over the edge a tad.

All plants still showing same percentages of clear/cloudy as before. No amber showing yet with any regularity.

Plant 1 is still all popcorny, but it is getting to be a LOT of popcorn. I seriously do not think it will fill in at this point, but if it does, I won't complain, ha!

Random bud pics
IMG_001316.JPG

IMG_001416.JPG

IMG_001618.JPG

IMG_001720.JPG

popcorn tower
IMG_001919.JPG

IMG_002115.JPG

burn spots from possible salt buildup
IMG_001816.JPG

Looking nice man that popcorn plant is weird looking. Im wondering if that is a trait ytou find in the AF plants? Will be on the lookout for it when I do my AF grow.

:thumb:

Looking nice man that popcorn plant is weird looking. Im wondering if that is a trait ytou find in the AF plants? Will be on the lookout for it when I do my AF grow.

:thumb:

I assume it looks like that because it is showing extremely high sativa qualities, just a quirky pheno pop. I am *VERY* excited about it, honestly. At first it just looked airy and weak, but it is really starting to look more and more like a sativa. Nothing beats a good sativa.

I am quite curious how this will work in an auto, though. I am guessing it will take longer to mature, maybe weeks more.

they are pretty and healthy:tokin:

Thanks cat!

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: i dont think i can say it enough , for an AF thats AMAZING sativa , who doesnt love the good ol smoke of sativa ! :Rasta: Push those trichs to AMBER !!!!! :tokin:

Thank you! And yeah, I am very excited now. It took 2 weeks of thinking this plant was a mutant before she all of a sudden looked like a gorgeous sativa beauty. I hope she smokes as sativa as she looks.

She also, overnight, caught up in trichome development. (HUGE thanks to PitViper, who with 2 simple sentences made these girls go into overdrive!). She now has about 85% cloudy, the same as the little indica girls. If all goes well, harvest time will be soon!

Day 49

Early harvest. Damnit.

Plant 1 swelled up so much overnight it completely crushed the netpot and tore the res top. It fell, breaking its main stem, and breaking plant 2's main stem. Plant 3's main stem twisted and bent, but did not break, have it trussed back up. Tied up the remainder of plant 1 as best as I could, but it weighs a ton still, not sure if it will hold forever, going to try to rig it up a little more securely. Plant 2 should be ok, barring the fact that I had to pull the top of it off. Plant 3 should recover, the stem has no breaks in it that came through the stem exterior.

Thanks god these girls were almost done. I wanted another week, but if I can get a few more days I will be satisfied.

I will never again use anything with such a flimsy lid like a rubbermaid tote or whatever. Next system will be buckets on a recirculating system. Those tops wont budge.

Thats a damn shame dude. How tall are your plants?. I was wondering about things getting top heavy with the bubble system. I think when I run mine thinking about building a frame above the box so that it will take the weight of the plant instead of resting on those little net pots. Kinda like a modified SOG setup just heavier duty. Hope the harvest still rewards you with some decent smoke.

Thats a damn shame dude. How tall are your plants?. I was wondering about things getting top heavy with the bubble system. I think when I run mine thinking about building a frame above the box so that it will take the weight of the plant instead of resting on those little net pots. Kinda like a modified SOG setup just heavier duty. Hope the harvest still rewards you with some decent smoke.

I am sure it will be great, still. It is a shame that I lost the top of that gorgeous sativa pheno one, though. Still a ton on her, if I can keep her going for a while longer. If the main stem on plant 3 holds, the prettiest bud will make it at least.

That sucks! Hope the damage is minimal.

holy sheit those suckers are huge =) Ur gonna be doing lots of smoking, hope ur pipe is clean and have a fresy supply of cleaner BC ur gonna be clogging it up. I am doing a barneys acaplco right now and shes about 18" but like 12-15 shoots. I toped it @ 1', I am on wk2 of veg and i am thinkimg, if i wait another wk this girl is gonna over take my closet ? Ok newb ? here so please dont get offended if i chose to flower her rather then take cuttings , do i have to chop her up at the end ? or can i snip the buds off or the tops off the branches. i keep her alive ? is there a vid or post, sumthing that show this ?

We were able to get a rooted clone from a plant that was in day 45 of flowering. We probably got lucky but it was done. We journaled that grow here: SkooterClowns Running in Circles

Not trying to hijack your grow Basement Grow. Things are looking great. This is a fun journal to follow.

+rep if I can.

Day 49

Early harvest. Damnit.

Plant 1 swelled up so much overnight it completely crushed the netpot and tore the res top. It fell, breaking its main stem, and breaking plant 2's main stem. Plant 3's main stem twisted and bent, but did not break, have it trussed back up. Tied up the remainder of plant 1 as best as I could, but it weighs a ton still, not sure if it will hold forever, going to try to rig it up a little more securely. Plant 2 should be ok, barring the fact that I had to pull the top of it off. Plant 3 should recover, the stem has no breaks in it that came through the stem exterior.

Thanks god these girls were almost done. I wanted another week, but if I can get a few more days I will be satisfied.

I will never again use anything with such a flimsy lid like a rubbermaid tote or whatever. Next system will be buckets on a recirculating system. Those tops wont budge.

that blows bro, but i bet it is still some good smoke:tokin:

That sucks! Hope the damage is minimal.

They are beat up, and I am not sure they are going to make it for much longer. Have em tied up and hoping for at least a few more days of health before they come down.

We were able to get a rooted clone from a plant that was in day 45 of flowering. We probably got lucky but it was done. We journaled that grow here: SkooterClowns Running in Circles

Not trying to hijack your grow Basement Grow. Things are looking great. This is a fun journal to follow.

+rep if I can.

No problem at all about any hijacks or off topic stuff, but things are not looking so great anymore, haha!

that blows bro, but i bet it is still some good smoke:tokin:

I actually oven dried a tiny piece of what I cut to test it out. Taste was horrible, of course, dried that way; but it was thick, heady smoke that really ran with your imagination. It should be incredibly enjoyable, very active, even the stuff that came down early. Not much CDB in it, of course, since nothing was amber yet, but 85% or so of the trichomes were mature and cloudy. THC content seems high, I will know about its taste and smoothness in a few weeks. Thankfully I backed off the nutes a few days prior, so although not flushed, the plants were already using up their N reserves, so most of it should taste pretty good. At least I was not running a batch known for its great taste, that would have been a real tragedy. This diesel ryder is not known for tasting amazing, so if it tastes kinda rough, I was prepared for that.

Day 50

The aftermath. Things are touch and go, but these plants can bounce back from most anything. We will see how they do. They are getting nothing but water now, in an attempt to flush them slightly as they hopefully heal. I know the plants will need nutes to rebuild, but I think they should have plenty stored to go these last few days, if they make it through this incredible stress.

aftermath girls
IMG_00318.JPG

broken stem with torn phloem trussed up
IMG_003311.JPG

more aftermath pics
IMG_00349.JPG

IMG_003512.JPG

IMG_003610.JPG

plant 1's topped casualty
IMG_003712.JPG

They should be fine.

Possibly give them a minimal amount of a B1 product.

OMG that sucks so bad =( all that work to come to end early. thank god 3 and 4 are still going. i am going home to make some sort of trellis, I was gonna say some thing the other day but i was so stunned by their beauty i forgot. Mine is on day 2 of 12/12 and no where as high but better to get the suspension line on now while i can get to the back of mine. I cant believe ur only running a 400 and those ladys look great. What nutes r you using ? I am using gh flora on the simple plan so far but i ph my bucket let set over night no rise what so ever put the plant in and for the last 3 days my ph had wanted to climb from 6.0 to 6.4-6.6 :( getting kinda to be a pain. i have a home made lid/net pot which is easy to open and ph and correct but i got a bucket lid for the 2nd one and it a pain in the royal arse, thing drips every where. Well 2nd ? is i am using fish ph lower to bring it down, i know i plan to get the correct stuff but havent yet , ? is will the hydro ph chemicals work better ?

Back
Top Bottom