10 Gallon Bubble / Diesel Ryder Auto Fem / 400W HID

I can smoke the hell out of some good popcorn - already measured out by the bowl.

Absolutely outstanding grow my man ++ reps it was very informative read. Have just gotten started on here learned a lot from you on here. Best of luck cannot wait to see the yield. I will stay tuned as I am a short way away from running a bubble system but using CFL's will be interesting to compare.

Later

:popcorn:

Absolutely outstanding grow my man ++ reps it was very informative read. Have just gotten started on here learned a lot from you on here. Best of luck cannot wait to see the yield. I will stay tuned as I am a short way away from running a bubble system but using CFL's will be interesting to compare.

Later

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I hope it continues to get even better. A lot can happen in 2-3 weeks.

Day 44

Feeding nonstop now. Roots have filled entire res, have to check water often since only a few gallons of water fit now.

pH climbed to 6.00, fed with 5.6pH. Trying to dodge a manganese deficiency, although GH nutes are chelated so well I am not too worried. Perfect pH buffering, too. I was going to test a few other nutes out in future grows, but the stability of the pH with these nutes is so good. Everything I read told me to expect pH climb, not an issue really with these nutes.

Got a look into res yesterday when I convinced my wife to hold the plants in place as I let their tethers free. She complained about how she smelled for 2 hours. I thought she smelled glorious, haha. Everywhere the plants touched her clothes, she was covered in the scent. Root mass is massive now; thick, knobby cords that have torn the netpots apart. Not one of them is close to the shape as when they started.

Plant 3 is acting just as planned, except a ton more branching.
Plant 2 is on the same track, just smaller.
Plant 1 is nothing but tiny buds still, and *STILL* growing skyward, almost an inch a day.

girls
IMG_00408.JPG

plant 1
IMG_00415.JPG

plant 2
IMG_00428.JPG

plant 3
IMG_00433.JPG

plant 3 bud pics
IMG_00448.JPG

IMG_00458.JPG

IMG_004612.JPG

IMG_00476.JPG

plant 1 with popcornitis, but if this fills in.....
IMG_00488.JPG

WOW! Boss that is impressive I cant wait to start my AF grow so that is 44 days from seed huh? How long do you figure till harvest? Your right if that #1 plant fills out that will be something else!!!!!

looking good

lol, everyone else wishes their partner had that special smell! +

Everyone would be afraid to wear it.

how are you doing Herb Fellow aint talk to you in a while nice to see you... :smokin:

basement grow nice grow, it looks like a lot of work tho, is it getting easier now for you and are you going to be happy with the yield...? :blunt:
I see you have done this once or twice the plants look really good ... :goodluck:

;)

how are you doing Herb Fellow aint talk to you in a while nice to see you... :smokin:

basement grow nice grow, it looks like a lot of work tho, is it getting easier now for you and are you going to be happy with the yield...? :blunt:
I see you have done this once or twice the plants look really good ... :goodluck:

;)

Thanks for the good luck wish! Things are going pretty well, though I have no idea what the yield will be like. The system is almost self sustaining, now, which is making that side easier (just refills and occasional drains), but I was not prepared for these plants to get this big. I am putting together a recirculating bucket system for the next grow, with the chiller feeding each netpot that will stay active throughout the grow. Will allow me to cut off the line to any single bucket and remove it from the system with ease, and also give me freedom to move things around.

holy sheit those suckers are huge =) Ur gonna be doing lots of smoking, hope ur pipe is clean and have a fresy supply of cleaner BC ur gonna be clogging it up. I am doing a barneys acaplco right now and shes about 18" but like 12-15 shoots. I toped it @ 1', I am on wk2 of veg and i am thinkimg, if i wait another wk this girl is gonna over take my closet ? Ok newb ? here so please dont get offended if i chose to flower her rather then take cuttings , do i have to chop her up at the end ? or can i snip the buds off or the tops off the branches. i keep her alive ? is there a vid or post, sumthing that show this ?

Day 46

Res change today. New nute schedule. Trying to reduce plant 1's popcornitis, and wanted to get more carbs into them without using molasses again since it messed with my pH previously.
Per 5 gallons of water (all GH):
52.5ml bloom
35ml micro
17.5ml koolbloom
35ml floranectar

No grow at all now, time to let the plants cannibalize themselves and hopefully stop stretching out. I am afraid plant 1 will be so fibrous that I will be able to weave a poncho out of it.

Some pistils starting to turn dark. Trichomes on plant 3 top sugarleaves about 80% cloudy, no amber yet. Plant 1 trichomes still at least 60% clear. Still 2 weeks left most likely (I keep saying that but I do not want to harvest early, even if that means I push plant 3 to extreme couch lock status.)

girls
IMG_000132.JPG

plant 1
IMG_000234.JPG

plant 2
IMG_000332.JPG

plant 3
IMG_000432.JPG

random bud shots
IMG_000530.JPG

IMG_001116.JPG

IMG_001211.JPG

holy sheit those suckers are huge =) Ur gonna be doing lots of smoking, hope ur pipe is clean and have a fresy supply of cleaner BC ur gonna be clogging it up. I am doing a barneys acaplco right now and shes about 18" but like 12-15 shoots. I toped it @ 1', I am on wk2 of veg and i am thinkimg, if i wait another wk this girl is gonna over take my closet ? Ok newb ? here so please dont get offended if i chose to flower her rather then take cuttings , do i have to chop her up at the end ? or can i snip the buds off or the tops off the branches. i keep her alive ? is there a vid or post, sumthing that show this ?

Some people reveg, but I know absolutely nothing about the mechanics behind what it would do to clones taken from her afterward, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom