10 Gallon Bubble / Diesel Ryder Auto Fem / 400W HID

They should be fine.

Possibly give them a minimal amount of a B1 product.

Good call. I am actually thinking of using a 50% ripen schedule of nutes, too, since the trichomes are still not quite where I want them, and the plants are phototroping normally now. They are bouncing back great. Sucks I lost about an ounce of that sativa, but there is a ton left on her. I will make butter with her top when it finishes drying, want to let the plant metabolize as much as possible first, at least 3 days of drying before making butter.

OMG that sucks so bad =( all that work to come to end early. thank god 3 and 4 are still going. i am going home to make some sort of trellis, I was gonna say some thing the other day but i was so stunned by their beauty i forgot. Mine is on day 2 of 12/12 and no where as high but better to get the suspension line on now while i can get to the back of mine. I cant believe ur only running a 400 and those ladys look great. What nutes r you using ? I am using gh flora on the simple plan so far but i ph my bucket let set over night no rise what so ever put the plant in and for the last 3 days my ph had wanted to climb from 6.0 to 6.4-6.6 :( getting kinda to be a pain. i have a home made lid/net pot which is easy to open and ph and correct but i got a bucket lid for the 2nd one and it a pain in the royal arse, thing drips every where. Well 2nd ? is i am using fish ph lower to bring it down, i know i plan to get the correct stuff but havent yet , ? is will the hydro ph chemicals work better ?

Your pH can rise from many factors. My guess is that something is in the res decomposing (any of the zymes will fix this. I can speak for hygrozyme, but I hear others are great, too, like cannazyme, etc). Put your nutes together, pH it to 5.6 or so, then feed. As the plants use of the solution, or as the pH rises, amend with a pHed solution to counteract. For instance, if you are aiming for 5.8pH, and your res is at 6.0pH, add solution on a refill that is 5.5pH. Do not make massive jumps all at once, but GH is extremely well buffered. It is also chelated extremely well, so you can get away with some fluctuation. Mn may only be available naturally at 5.8pH in hydro, but with a superior chelation, the plants can pick it up on a much broader scale.

I am using GH flora series, its cheaper, and does a great job. I don't use many additives at all. Zymes if needed, superthrive after bad stress or early rooting, and now floranectar to carb up the plants. My pH doesn't move much at all. And yeah, I would get some GH pH up and down. Not that the aquarium stuff won't work, it might; but it was not made for ingestion and is most likely not as stable for a solution built for feeding hungry plants.

As for a trellis, it is a good idea. However, in my case, it may not have helped. The actual lid of the res is the point of failure in my situation.

As for my plants, they are looking great now. I may even get the added bonus of "golding" that fat bud on plant 3. Unintentional girdling, haha. My harvest is still going to be amazing, and far beyond what I expected to get from 3 autos. And if I can get some butter from the loss of that amazing bud off of plant 1, even better.

Plant 1 still needs time to mature, plant 2 is almost there, 90% cloudy, and plant 3 is almost pure cloudy now, but no amber yet.

you right about the gh flora series untill this resv change its been pretty stable but now i am on the agressive growth cycle so maybe thats cusing the rise ?? I do use calamag and hydrozyme in my resv. I am off this wkend to grab the ph stuff and some flora nectar and floralicious bloom and liquid cool bloom. I am going into my transition bucket on my #1, #2 is a tad behind but hope she fills out in a month. she started from a seed 2 wks later but had some root problems and it stunted her growth so i am gonna veg her longer.

Oh thats right u were using one of the sh resvs. i like how the temps stay lower in those vs the 5gal buckets, but yes in deed they are flimsy, i was at lowes and they have some kinda reinforce boxes look like they are made for the back of a truck but made out of thick black plastic. and i also saw some one using those beverage coolers by igloo and coleman but they cost 20ish $ but keep temps down bc they are insulated ?? decisions ?? Well glad to hear only #1 lost her top and 3 n4 are doing great. Hey the old fashion golding for #3 but keep close eye on her stem, the damage could lead to rot.

Day 56

Plants are still doing fine, but it would appear that the stress did slow their production slightly. Plant 1 and 2 are all cloudy, hard to find a single clear tric on a bud. Plant 1 is a tiny bit behind, but that is expected since it wants to be a sativa so badly.

Giving them 50% ripening schedule from GH. No grow; just micro, bloom, koolbloom and floranectar. Buds on plant 2 and 3 are hard and dense. Plant 1 still completely airy and wispy, just tiny little vines with small clusters of calyxes; like an old school landrace sativa. Very odd.

Wanting to wait until amber shows up on 2 and 3, so far it is a tric here and there, not even 10%. If I had to venture a guess, within a week til harvest.

If you think they should come down earlier than that, let me know. Many of the pistils have fully withered.

plant 1
IMGP7395.JPG

IMGP7397.JPG

close_12.JPG

plant 2
IMGP7396.JPG

close_22.JPG

plant 3
IMGP7393.JPG

IMGP7398.JPG

close_31.JPG

Real frosty :)

SG

Nice pics! Very frosty. :goodjob:

nice frosty buds:tokin:

They are getting thick, too, I think they will be coming down soon. The one that wants to be a sativa is not nearly as cloudy, but if it really does smoke like a sativa, I want it down at 80% cloudy, anyway. Have no idea how to trim such a plant, though. I imagine I will just cut each little cluster of calyxes off of the stem after they dry? Just a jar of nothing but calyxes? That doesn't sound right.

Day 57

Coming into the final stretch of the race. Plants have recovered mostly from the incident last week. They look like crap, all tied up in weird ways, but structurally they seem sound. I hope the res lid can make it a few more days. Have finished design of my new system, a frankenstein creation that mixes bio buckets with Deep Water Culture. Feed lines that stay in the netpots the entire grow. No ligitation, auto salt rinse from "dry" root areas. One res to drain, one res to fill, nothing but airstones in the buckets. Is going to take some work to get it all together and running correctly, but should work like a dream once complete. Still trying to hammer out the breakoff connections for feed lines inside of the buckets so the netpots can be moved to empty buckets if the need arises. Already have shut off designed so I can remove a bucket from the system with the flip of a switch (well, 2 switches, one to the bucket drain line, one to the chiller output manifold). But that is the next grow...

Plants are now on a steady diet of nothing (well, almost nothing). Per 5 gallons of water, 25ml of floranectar added. No other additives at all, no nutes. Plants are starting to yellow slightly from the last weakened solution, should be dramatic now. Buds weigh a good bit now, even the trussed branches are leaning heavily, most are completely sideways now, but not too much stem stress showing, they gradually got to this point. Light penetration is always a worry, but the HPS seems to be getting through well.

girls (poor things used to be so pretty)
IMG_00398.JPG

plant 1
IMG_00409.JPG

plant 2
IMG_00417.JPG

plant 3
IMG_00435.JPG

More shots for day 57, macro.

Beautiful Beautiful Buds! :bravo::bravo:

I could crumble those up right now and enjoy a puff! :roorrip:

Oh thats right u were using one of the sh resvs. i like how the temps stay lower in those vs the 5gal buckets, but yes in deed they are flimsy, i was at lowes and they have some kinda reinforce boxes look like they are made for the back of a truck but made out of thick black plastic. and i also saw some one using those beverage coolers by igloo and coleman but they cost 20ish $ but keep temps down bc they are insulated ?? decisions ?? Well glad to hear only #1 lost her top and 3 n4 are doing great. Hey the old fashion golding for #3 but keep close eye on her stem, the damage could lead to rot.

Check out the following link Air cooled radiator , I used that exact box in my grow but I did insulate it. You can check out how the box is working in my journal that's in the sig.

Day 60

Plant 1 finally going a bit cloudy. Should be ready when the other two are finished. Checking often now, they will come down soon, just waiting for a little more amber on plant 2 and 3. Feeding nothing but water and floranectar.
Plants are leaching from their leaves a lot now, smoke should be pretty smooth with a couple more days.

IMG_004810.JPG

IMG_005014.JPG

IMG_005111.JPG

IMG_005210.JPG

IMG_00537.JPG

IMG_00548.JPG

Looking great brother, how much amber they have now?

SG

The shorter plants, 2 and 3, are showing maybe 5-10% amber. I like em at about 25%. I see no reason to let em go 50% unless there is still clear showing which needs to mature. These plants, thankfully, have gone all cloudy without many degrading to amber. Once a few more go amber I will know its ripe. I am guessing 2-3 days tops.

Plant 1, that sativa-y one, is not amber at all, except here and there you can find one. This is great though, as a sativa going amber would ruin it, in my opinion. It is getting nice and cloudy now, I would guess 80% cloudy?

The stuff that came off of her early, the top I chopped.... Well, I went ahead and dried and started curing a tiny bit of it, even though it was only 15-25% cloudy. I smoked some of it. Wow. I can't wait til the rest of that plant comes due. A very strange, giddy high. Made me want to do yard work and eat ice cream, and I could not stop yammering.

I smoked some of it. Wow. I can't wait til the rest of that plant comes due. A very strange, giddy high. Made me want to do yard work and eat ice cream, and I could not stop yammering.

I love that giddy sativa high. Yard work for the win! lol I need alot of that bud come spring, I need to get my happy ass outside and build a tool shed.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor and smoke peacefully.

:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom