12 Plant Scrog

Mainebud

Ok so I had so much fun with my first grow its time for round two! This will be a 12 plant scrog same as last time. I am running 8 great white shark and 4 white widow. I started them from clones and they are about three weeks old now. They were vegged under two 4' 8 bulb t-5s. I transplanted them today into 18 gallon totes and will be putting them in flower room under 18 hours of light for a week to get them acclimated to the high intensity lights and their new totes. I have been using the heavy 16 line of nutes with several additives; extra nitrogen, cannazyme, great white, and roots excel. I will add heavy fire this week then switch to bud a+b when I flip them. I will add pics of flower room soon. I am running big kahuna hoods that I modified to be dual bulb hoods. They each have a 1k hps and a 600 mh. A total of 4800 watts.

And it begins....

11966.jpg

21500.jpg

31338.jpg

Would not want to miss this Maine! You are a generous soul to again share your growing experience and journey with us.

So pic one shows the power! When my timer kicks on the street lights dim! Lol

Pic two is four plants I think I'm going to pull out as only one is really big enough. I guess I got over zealous. I am considering just keeping two of them and putting a white widow I've been using for a mother. Don't really have the room for mothers just clone from each round. So I may try to lay it down across the space that would be two plants. Or maybe put it out on my back porch and let it go outside.

Pic three is under the screen. These great whites were super cropped again and again. Have to have 100 shoots per plant. I think these will do really well when they stretch.

Pic four is showing how full I want the screen when I flip. I put these under the hid lights for one week from last pic. They exploded!

Last pic is just overall shot of room fully setup. My intent is to stagger the two sides. So every 4-5 weeks I should be harvesting one side. So on goes the life of a pot farmer lol!

So more cleaning and tucking. They are almost in full flower mode now so should stop stretching in a few day. It's like they take it as a personal challenge to out do me. I clean tons of lower veg off and they double up top! I'm really hoping for a stellar grow on this one.

9350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom