12 Plant Scrog

20130918_195635.jpg
20131002_220404.jpg
20131002_220424.jpg
20131002_220437.jpg

So ive been busy with the construction of my new veg room. Its 12x12 so I should have plenty of room. Also upgraded my plumbing to include a sink for veg room and flower room. This room is inside my garage. A few details left but pretty close to complete. Friday I am have a company spray foam the outside of it so it should be near air tight.

Thanks! My intent was to create a space that I wouldn't out grow too soon. I spent a lot of time on the layout and planning. I still have a few odds and ends to do like shelves for nutes, hang ballasts on ceiling and I'm adding 2 more mhs. My plan is to have a place for all stages of growth so my flower room never stops. One of the things I really want to start doing is putting plants under hids one week before they go to flower room. T-5s do their job well in that they grow short and bushy but man do they take off under the hids. Well thanks again for the compliments.

OMG... that is awesome. Sweet setup. :Namaste:

In the 80's I had dreamed that when I got rich, I would rent a backhoe and dig a 50' by 12' by 12' deep trench, then lower a Seatrain container into it. Next, refill the trench and place another container on top of that so I could grow without worring about the DEA helecopters with FLIR. I'm glad they legalized growing { well, kinda } so I could just build a room in my shop.

But it would have been cool. He he :loopy:

OMG... that is awesome. Sweet setup. :Namaste:

In the 80's I had dreamed that when I got rich, I would rent a backhoe and dig a 50' by 12' by 12' deep trench, then lower a Seatrain container into it. Next, refill the trench and place another container on top of that so I could grow without worring about the DEA helecopters with FLIR. I'm glad they legalized growing { well, kinda } so I could just build a room in my shop.

But it would have been cool. He he :loopy:

Yeah I think we all had those dreams! Lol mine was a school bus. Thanks for stopping by

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.
Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Just read through your grow, great job! I love your setup. Nice design, nice and clean, and efficient. I'm from Mass, not too far from you. I'm also a med patient, but I no longer have a spot to grow. I'm currently looking for some kind of solution to that. But anyway, great job, I look forward to seeing more from you.

Back
Top Bottom