12 Plant Scrog

Many products you can use Mainebud, that will kill the bugs but be easy on the plants. Neem Oil, Mighty Wash, SNS products, I would suggest you go to your local Hydroponic store and talk to the guys there to see what they can do for you.
Good Luck man. :goodluck:

20130906_205135.jpg

Thrips?

Pretty sure its thrips. I cant get a pic that really shows these but confident based on the pics in the ready reckoner that its thrips.

on a different note, lurch I listened to what you said about lst and have been doing it. Results to follow. Thanks for the input. And thanks spimp for the idea on how to tie them down without having to tie little knots. Lol. This is what makes this site so great! I believe I can learn from everyone here.

If they have SNS spider mite spray, Id pick some up as well. Its supposed to be the best stuff on the market. Even if its not spidermites, it would be a good 'just in case' to have.
Regarding ladybugs, ive heard dont release them with thelights on. Or you will have 1000 fried ladybugs. Once they fin some food, that is supposed to keep them on the plants and away from the lights pretty good though. :goodluck:

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill thrips. I would need a closer photograph to confirm thrips but what you have shown does look like thrips.

Thrips

thrips-in-stages2.jpg

thrips.jpg

I have used Monterey Garden Insect Spray with Spinosad and Monterey All Natural 3 in 1 Garden Insect Spray to kill thrips. I would need a closer photograph to confirm thrips but what you have shown does look like thrips.

Thrips

thrips-in-stages2.jpg

thrips.jpg

Thanks! Definitely what I have. Can't get a pic that good but under scope definite match. I sprayed with spinosad today ill check tomorrow. Thanks!

Sub'd and intrigued :bravo:. I'm just building my first "grow room". 2.7m x 1.9m x 1.9m (weird size but thats the room available lol). I've gone ALL reflective walls but love your set up. I'm going to do 18 first generation cuttings (blue cheese) and use scrog. I'll keep a journal too. Hoping for 4-5oz per plant :morenutes: Great post man :goodjob:

Not sure i have the math right but I think that's about a 8'x6'x6' room? If so I would say 18 are way too many. I have four plants in a 5x5 foot area. So maybe 2x2m? The idea is to spread the canopy like a bonsai tree. Some people miss that concept and try to put too many plants in that area. For me I'm limited to plant count so I need to maximize yield per plant. My worst yield to date was 5 pounds 9 ounces. About 2500 grams. First two were 7.5 pounds give or take a few oz.

So if the room is 1.9x1.9 by 2.7 high I would do four plants vegged until they are about .5m across. I have done some experimenting with lst vs super cropping and definitely like super cropping better but am going to try a combo. One other key factor I found is to defoliate under the canopy during second week of flip.

Not sure i have the math right but I think that's about a 8'x6'x6' room? If so I would say 18 are way too many. I have four plants in a 5x5 foot area. So maybe 2x2m? The idea is to spread the canopy like a bonsai tree. Some people miss that concept and try to put too many plants in that area. For me I'm limited to plant count so I need to maximize yield per plant. My worst yield to date was 5 pounds 9 ounces. About 2500 grams. First two were 7.5 pounds give or take a few oz.

So if the room is 1.9x1.9 by 2.7 high I would do four plants vegged until they are about .5m across. I have done some experimenting with lst vs super cropping and definitely like super cropping better but am going to try a combo. One other key factor I found is to defoliate under the canopy during second week of flip.

Hi Maine.
Thanks for the reply. Yep, the room is (as near as damn it) 9ft long x 6ft wide x 6ft tall. I have mates who grow 30 plants in similar sized areas. I was planning on 8-10 weeks veg. After a bit of research I'm going off the scrog (purely due to movement issues) and think LST is the way for me.
Keep up the good work my man :bravo:

Sorry to hear you are getting hit! SNS 209 is cheap by the pouch... works great. I think 309 is the soil drench... better check that

Back
Top Bottom