12 Plant Scrog

This is great white shark. It has a nice sativa high to it. It smells so dank and so st8cky. The finger hash alone is a++ kicking! Lots of big sticky buds. This run I did a better job of clearing under the screen. It really helps with increasing bud size on top. And I believe the b8gger totes really helped too.

Wow ! Great looking buds :welldone:

So I just chopped a northern lights and decided to weigh it. I had to weigh it twice. 1747 grams thats almost a pound when it dries. Thats one plant.

Awesome!! +reps

Your harvest; cannabissy poetry

I just looked back at your light source :yikes: wtf was your electric bill like? WOW!!!!

Average $750 month. Not bad really.

:cheesygrinsmiley: When you add it up no it is not that bad... if OMM ran all that light it would be 2-3 grand a month :yikes:

You Go Maine!! Great job on your grow :adore:

So looks like I will be building a new veg room. Just not enough space currently. Story of our lives right? My veg room currently is a 6x8 walk in cooler. I have reached out to my friend that I got it from to see if he has a bigger one but no word yet. So alternatively I will build a 12x12 veg room in my garage. The plan I'm working on is to have space for mothers, clones, veg and a separate drying closet.

20130903_202100.jpg

next round of ladies. 2 pure power plant 4 northern lights and 6 white widow

Hi Mainebud,

Congrats on yet another beautiful and successful grow! Curious if you have chopped and weighed all your girls yet? I saw that you mentioned chopping and weighing the one Northern Lights last week. What a lovely weight on that one, but curious how your others compared?

You'll be able to help a lot of folks if the other plants produce like the first one!

Back
Top Bottom