12 Plant Scrog

So is it chopbro from chopping weed or motorcycles?

Motorcycles I ride a 68 ridge frame chopper with a springer front end Good Purpsday to you

Mine is long & low Old School that's how I roll LOL only sits 4 1/ 2 inches off the ground a little over 8ft. long :cheesygrinsmiley:

I had a pict. of my Pop on my Chop and wrote a Dr. Seuss style poem to go with, but I can't find it & don't remember how the poem went, I think it's on my old laptop, but it crashed & bruned

So having a major cooling issue. High temp of 111 last night. Combo of fans on hood didnt kick on i think the thermostat is no good. And need bigger ac. So today im swapping out 12k btu with a 25k. So i will have a 25k and a 12k in the room.hopefully this works im really stressing it as im leaving for 10 days.

We run our fans on a separate timer from the lights, they come on about 30 mins. before lights & go off bout an hour after & then a couple of 30 min. cycles while lights off . Of course its in a small room in the house so the central blows in there whenever it cycles + 5000 btu window unit set at 74 degrees it's been around 90 in there b4 & and were just using cfl's

Yeah that sounds like what i need to do with timers instead of thermostat. Im putting 25k ac in as soon as help arrives. Hopefully that will take care of it.

Good luck & be safe as you travel

Thanks chop! I have some good friends that I trust to watch over the girls so should be safe. Looks like some of the girls didn't like the heat much. A few curling leafs like a taco. I gave them a good feeding and the new ac is working great! Only problem is its a 240 volt and my controller won't do 240 so it's off to the electrical supply house tomorrow to get a switch. Oh yeah did I mention how much I enjoy rubbing my eyes with crystals on my fingers from pruning? It's awesome!

Anyways, two more days and its off to sturgis! Gotta get this room dialed back in so I can relax and enjoy the riding.

Thanks chop! I have some good friends that I trust to watch over the girls so should be safe. Looks like some of the girls didn't like the heat much. A few curling leafs like a taco. I gave them a good feeding and the new ac is working great! Only problem is its a 240 volt and my controller won't do 240 so it's off to the electrical supply house tomorrow to get a switch. Oh yeah did I mention how much I enjoy rubbing my eyes with crystals on my fingers from pruning? It's awesome!

Anyways, two more days and its off to sturgis! Gotta get this room dialed back in so I can relax and enjoy the riding.

Good luck sir. If need be Ill drive my azz up there and fan them all day! I dont want these girls being any less than spectacular!;)

:geek:

Off to Sturgis !!!....... you lucky dog..... by all means enjoy your ride :thumb:

So i had a small issue with power. Apparently 90 amps was too much for the transformer and popped the breaker on it twice. So as i type this the power co is replacing it with a bigger one! Holey high electric bill! Lol

46113.jpg
47111.jpg
48107.jpg

Back
Top Bottom