12 Plant Scrog

That makes sense they needed it and I'm sure in three weeks they will need it again. Overall they are looking real good. Have a bit of yellowing directly under the lights. Wondering if its bleaching or if the part of the plant is growing faster and needing more of something?

31339.jpg
32133.jpg
33141.jpg
34131.jpg

just a pics at day 26

Im so impressed with this grow I would like to link it from my journal if thats ok sir?
Id like the guys looking at mine to see what areal grower can do. :adore:

Absolutely! Just please don't use the real grower part. There are many, many better growers than I on here. Seriously, I am amazed at some of the plants and knowledge I've gained. I learn from everyone, sometimes what to do and sometimes what not to do, but learn all the same. I am just fortunate enough to have the funds and the legal ability to set up my dream grow.

Actually in a few mins ill be adding the next 12 plants so its really going to get crazy up in here! Ill post pics when it's all set up. Thanks for thinking about me. The more eyes on this the better chance I have of not screwing it up! Lol green mojo baby!

Heheh, you clearly know how to grow marijuana, Mainebud.

+reps

Absolutely! Just please don't use the real grower part. There are many, many better growers than I on here. Seriously, I am amazed at some of the plants and knowledge I've gained. I learn from everyone, sometimes what to do and sometimes what not to do, but learn all the same. I am just fortunate enough to have the funds and the legal ability to set up my dream grow.

Actually in a few mins ill be adding the next 12 plants so its really going to get crazy up in here! Ill post pics when it's all set up. Thanks for thinking about me. The more eyes on this the better chance I have of not screwing it up! Lol green mojo baby!

Done sir. :Namaste: You are more than a novice sir. But Ill respect your wish. :)

And Im ready for the Chaos!
:popcorn:

Damn Late again , Fantastic setup So many great picts. :Namaste: + reps And a big at-a-boy to Spimp for the GPS coordinates

Good Two-Tokeday everybody

Good Weedsday to ya bro

39116.jpg
4088.jpg
41129.jpg
42133.jpg

43118.jpg
44125.jpg
45120.jpg

So i thought id post a little about my cloning process. I have been using bucket cloners with a sprayer inside. Recently i bought a 32 site ez cloner. I root clones for myself and a couple friends so the buckets were getting tedious. Anyway i have noticed a huge difference. The buckets seem to clog the sprayers alot so i took spray heads off and that seems to work. I have 100 % success but the stem seems to rot before sprouting roots. The clones in pots are from buckets. Also note that all clones were started same day. So they seem to root faster in bucket but dont look healthy doing it. So the ez cloner are not ready but look at difference.

Very nice...

Back
Top Bottom