1st grow, 2nd attempt

Tommmyboy

He there peeps, after burning black domina's with nutrient overdose, i have given a chance to maruf kandahar purple and this one is super fast till now, its 3 days after germinating the seeds.

IMG_20220403_210910.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Tommmyboy

What medium are you using, looks a little dry.

It sounds like you are ready to start a grow journal, but when you are start a grow journal so we can follow along. Here's the link.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Its just soil , wet soil in a plastic bottle with rocked bottom and holes in it
Looks kinda like the muck from the shores of a lake or stream.

It also looks like it has dried up enough that the surface is cracking but below the soil is still very wet. If it is that sort of soil then it can become hard to figure out whether it is the best time to water.

He there peeps, after burning black domina's with nutrient overdose, i have given a chance to maruf kandahar purple and this one is super fast till now, its 3 days after germinating the seeds.

IMG_20220403_210910.jpg
Hey Tommy welcome my friend.
How is your garden coming along?
Are the girls growing well?

Stay safe
Bill

Hi there people, unfortunately i was going wrong all the time, these are domesticated landraces and they grow only in normal garden soil, i burned every seed, but now im pretty sure i'll grow some extra fine plants real soon

Back
Top Bottom