1st Grow, Bagseed, CFL's..

one or other way it cant be lower count as 50 % females...thats nice!and its bagies... this is just luck! :)
But i would keep them more in veg cuz they are very small.
just the one is small, the other 2 ladies are around 16" tall, they are just tied down to about 6" tall ;)

just the one is small, the other 2 ladies are around 16" tall, they are just tied down to about 6" tall ;)

depending on your headroom. id veg until theyre min of 20-24". knowing that youre LSTing them use your best judgement. how long have they been vegging?

heres a pic update. I took pics of the tops of the ladies, you can't really see too much as the lighting in the room doesn't really get along with the camera.. The possible male is definitely a male, I'm gonna chop it tonight. It's still in the group shot though, its the top left runt.

9-18-09_002.jpg

9-18-09_001.jpg

9-18-09_003.jpg

9-18-09_004.jpg

hell yeah! Hopefully I will have 2 varieties of smoke to enjoy.

I feel you on that one crimson, I am thinking about starting a Blue Widow seed I have laying around just for the sake of a second variety. Anyways congratulations man they look so bushy and delicious! You definately have me convinced to LST this next group of ladies.

sound like it. lmao. you can get a 4or 600w switchable light pretty affordably. dont know if you want a perpetual grow or not. but if not with a switchable ballast you could veg with MH swith the bulb and flower with HPS

Yeah i figure I'll get the 600W as I plan on continuously growing my own stash. No plans on selling so a 600 should be more than enough to take care of a couple plants for my supply. I want to keep improving my growing so I can improve the quality of my smoke and get the best possible experience possible.

Back
Top Bottom