1st Grow, Bagseed, CFL's..

TheCriMsonK20, hey bro, plants are looking great!. Grab that 600 and start your flowering. MDVL's are ready, so we shall start to introduce them to 12/12 and a 400 watt HPS. Yours are going to fock under 600 bro. ^5, keep up the excellant work.

I just bought a 400w Lumatek ballast, bulb, and reflector for $240. It is well worth the investment, your ladies will repay you for it.

what state do you stay in? even online they wanted $290 for that. i paid $330 for my 400w Lumatek digital, Hortilux super HPS bulb, and xtrasun reflector.

Yeah i figure I'll get the 600W as I plan on continuously growing my own stash. No plans on selling so a 600 should be more than enough to take care of a couple plants for my supply. I want to keep improving my growing so I can improve the quality of my smoke and get the best possible experience possible.

yeah if i had tge space, i would have gotten the 600w. what i meant by perpetual was, having plants in veg while flowering, so as soon as you harvest the next batch is ready to go into flower.

what state do you stay in? even online they wanted $290 for that. i paid $330 for my 400w Lumatek digital, Hortilux super HPS bulb, and xtrasun reflector.

yeah if i had tge space, i would have gotten the 600w. what i meant by perpetual was, having plants in veg while flowering, so as soon as you harvest the next batch is ready to go into flower.

yeah im following you now, i was a tad blazed earlier :bongrip:

I think eventually i will grow to where I have a batch ready to flower each harvest, it's just getting set up in the meantime that takes some good planning.

I dont really want to say where I live at but I just pitted one local hydro shop against another. I paid for the ballast at one store but they had to order it, the jack working there forgets about my order. So I get a return and go to they're rival store and get a deal. But heres an Xtrasun like you said not a real nice bulb but a good deal I found on Ebay

400 W Lumatek Grow Light kit HPS hydroponic grow light - eBay (item 360170739304 end time Oct-12-09 17:passitleft:32 PDT)

So, here's an update for tonight. White hairs are starting to form everywhere all over the 2 Indicas, and they have been stretching like crazy so I had to tie them down some more. I spent a good hour or more with them making sure all the pistil forming areas have direct light and i got all the plants down to the same height.

I haven't had any luck getting good hair shots.. We'll wait till they get a bit bigger.

I know I said i was going to start feeding them this week but some things came up and I was unable to get the nutes. It will have to wait a bit longer, but they will be getting them soon.

And onto the pics!

9-20-09_001.jpg

9-20-09_002.jpg

9-20-09_003.jpg

9-20-09_004.jpg

9-20-09_005.jpg

9-20-09_006.jpg

I dont really want to say where I live at but I just pitted one local hydro shop against another. I paid for the ballast at one store but they had to order it, the jack working there forgets about my order. So I get a return and go to they're rival store and get a deal. But heres an Xtrasun like you said not a real nice bulb but a good deal I found on Ebay

400 W Lumatek Grow Light kit HPS hydroponic grow light - eBay (item 360170739304 end time Oct-12-09 17:passitleft:32 PDT)

i dont fuck with ebay or craigslist. dont trust them

Hi K20
Your are ready doing a good job.:ganjamon:
Your bondage is great. I can't wait for your finished product.
It will be a monster grow. :surf:
Thanks bro! I really don't see why everyone doesn't train the plants. It doesn't take much time, and its crazy how many new tops are forming already. I can't wait to see what training does with an HID

Thanks bro! I really don't see why everyone doesn't train the plants. It doesn't take much time, and its crazy how many new tops are forming already. I can't wait to see what training does with an HID

I agree...unless you grow them tall with HID then they tend to train them selfs under weight of buds. But in any other setting i think training is a must for better harvest with lower intense lights :bongrip:

So, I have some good news and some bad news.. The good news is pistils are starting to shoot out everywhere. The bad news is the small Sativa I had is possibly showing hermie traits. I'll let you guys take a look at it and let me know what you think..

Here's the pic
9-22-09_005.jpg

What do you think?

Here are some hair shots of the other 2 plants. They are growing very very nicely
9-22-09_001.jpg

9-22-09_002.jpg

9-22-09_003.jpg

9-22-09_004.jpg

Looks great man, thanks for directing me here. Im definitely excited to see how the next several weeks go...keep it up dude.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom