1st Grow - Blue Treacle Auto - 250W MH/HPS - Coco

re: 1st Grow - BLUE TREACLE AUTO - 250wMH/HPS - Coco

Everything you are doing sounds good Berri, you have done well with your research! +reps for that!
I can't answer on feeding the autos, I have not grown any...yet. LOL
Keep up the great work, it's going to be a lovely grow!:thumb:
Are you in a fairly cold winter climate?

re: 1st Grow - BLUE TREACLE AUTO - 250wMH/HPS - Coco

Thankkks for the quick response Canna! Ill take some new pics tomorrow for sure.:thumb:
I live in the UK its cold but not ridiculous, why ask?
:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: 1st Grow - BLUE TREACLE AUTO - 250wMH/HPS - Coco

This is now the 7th day from popping from the Coco.
I have been watering them half a litre of PH 5.8 water a day with a one day break that i just sprayed the Coco.
The Temps & Humidity Lights on are: 70-80f 40 - 65%.
I have been aiming for 50-60 humidity and 70-80f being a noob these are just conditions i have researched.
The last 2 days i have kept the humidity at 65% and temps balanced around 77-79.
The Temps & Humidity Lights off are: 60-65f 40-45%.
I have 2 small fans running 24 hours one oscillating the other aiming for the light.

Any help would be appreciated as i know alot of you are experienced growers.
Also when would it be recommended to start feeding the autos 3-4 weeks in I’ve herd?

For temps anywhere between 21 and 29 degrees celcius will grow cannabis. 25 degress is the ideal temperature and can go higher than 29 if you are using co2. I live in Scotland, so in winter my tents go down as low as 18 degrees for a few hours during the night and they seem to be okay with it. Your humidity turns perfect.

For my auto's, which are a month old now . I fed water for first 2 weeks, then vegetative feed every second watering. When I saw first sign of flowering I switched to flowering feed every second watering :)

Re: 1st Grow - BLUE TREACLE AUTO - 250wMH/HPS - Coco

Thankkks for the quick response Canna! Ill take some new pics tomorrow for sure.:thumb:
I live in the UK its cold but not ridiculous, why ask?
:cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:
OKay. I just like to get a feel for what's upcoming for growers in their particular climates as far as temps. We are heading into our very cold winter months here, so things change in the grow room somewhat. In my case I had to tap into my furnace ductwork to get heat to my basement for my girls. I didn't want to slow growth down by temps dropping too cold.
Sounds like where you are it won't be a really big concern. :thumb:

Don't feed them anything for the 1st 2 weeks ...

Start off with half the recommended dose of your grow nutrients gradually increasing the dose.

I agree with Mono ... As soon as you see signs of pre-flowering, flush them with plain water and again start them off with half the recommended dose of bloom nutrients and gradually increasing until you and your plants are at a comfortable feeding schedule ...

Also I usually do a feed, feed, water schedule OR feed, water, feed, water ... But this is just from my experiences ...

Don't feel tempted to give them early feeds and DO NOT over water ... I'm into a routine of watering every 4-5 days now but I judge this from the moisture remaining in the soil ... I usually wait until atleast 80% of the soil is dry. Doing this also helps with root structure forcing them to grow downwards in search of more moisture. Bigger the roots the riper the fruits my friend !

LESS IS MORE at this early stage for your little ladies ... Just sit back and relax and they will do their own thing ... I don't have humidity or PH control and my little ladies seem to be thriving so honestly, I wouldn't be worrying about anything just yet.

I have to agree with Dr.Pepper on 99% of the above.

Only thing I would add is don't flush the auto's between nutrient switch as they are still growing leaves while pre-flowering and will use up any stored Nitrogen in the medium during early flowering.

Also, never use the vegetative nutrients at full strength, auto flowering plants are never in a true state of vegetative growth. They are essentially flowering from seed, the high N feeds only promote rapid foliar growth during the early stages of the plants life building the base for the real show... Flowering.

:Namaste:

Thanks for that Mono mate :)

I wont flush on next watering then ... I'll just do what I said and start off with half the recommended bloom dose ...

All 3 of my Auto's have only received ONE feed of grow nutrients so I 100% agree, they don't need much at all before you start the flowering food schedule !

WOW! Thanks for all the feedback this really has helped me, I'm gunna give the little ones a day without water as I've been watering half a litre a day.
Glad i have an understanding of when to start the feed wasn't 100%.
:thumb:

I know you all love pictures!

photo_2281.JPG
photo_3227.JPG
photo_4173.JPG
photo_613.JPG
photo548.JPG
photo_5107.JPG

They are fine so stop worrying !

They look super healthy and by the looks of it you're going to have nice and tight spacing between your nodes. Making them easier to manage and giving more head room. The CFL's I used had cause all the stretch you see between the 1st and 3rd nodes on my ladies.

But node spacing comes down to personal preference ... Some like small, tight and bushy plants where as I tend to go for more of the "Christmas tree" look ... Purely because I have about 1000ft of head room lmao :)

hahah! Nice on the heads up, this is all in a wardrobe so bushy plants sound good for me.
Im glad they look healthy and ill keep you all updated!
:thumb:

Follow the Atami feed schedule and you should have success this line is made for cannabis the fat Dutch Kind :slide:

Back
Top Bottom