1st Grow, Ebb & Flow, 2x2x7, 2 Strains, Training & Cloning, 2017

Thanks, man.

I sorta went nuts on the Red Deez clone to get a feel for manipulation. Tried many techniques.

This vixen has been bent over tied down, topped, fim'd, supercropped, and spanked. For good measure. Lol

Here are her clones. So far so good, going on 3 days. My first attempt, ever. .

420-magazine-mobile208161868.jpg

Re: 1st Grow - Ebb & Flow - 2x2x7 - 2 Strains - Training & Cloning - 2017

Started the perpetual grow conversion. :)

Still waiting on the 2x2 tray, 2x2 T5 8 lamp light, rockwool slabs, reservoirs, pumps, and a few other parts.

The carbon filter exhaust is temporarily placed below. Looking for a good permanent spot.

420-magazine-mobile1702277851.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1325700370.jpg

Thanks, bud.

I built a little box out of 1" pink foam board and duct tape (my best friend) in hopes it would quiet the quad air pump's humming. Nope!

Back to square 1....

Thanks man! I'm attempting to convert from DWC to Ebb n Flow/Rockwool for this perpetual tent. For uniformity's sake.

:welcome:

Red Diesel bucket change. 1 gallon of fresh nutes. She's drinking it up faster.

PPM - 398
PH - 6.2
RH - 35% to 45%
Temperature - 78f to 82f

7ml Boost
7ml Grow
4ml Trive B-1 Red
4ml Magical
8ml SugarDaddy
4ml Orca
6ml GH Amour Si

420-magazine-mobile182899308.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1025558985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1388731924.jpg

Supercrop "boo boo" after duct tape removal.

420-magazine-mobile278386677.jpg

Vex, I built a ebb and flow system 25 years ago. It was a Sea of green perpetual system. I cloned the mother, in perlite, until roots were nice and long, then transferred into 4" mesh pots in an expanded rock called Turface. The mesh pots were sat on the veg flood table, and under each mesh pot I put a square of synthetic fiber lace... this helped "wick" the nutes into the roots. Switching to flowering room, meant moving the pots onto the new table in the flowering room, and starting them on their new nutes. The plants stayed in the mesh pots until harvest.

I made the tables myself out of plywood and an epoxy coating they use on milk tanks. This enabled me to size them right, set them on supports, and flood and drain all the tables at once from a 100 gal reservoir. Nowadays that would not work, because of the variety in nutes we can use at various stages to produce good results. My setup was 12 X 1000W HPS and 1 X 1000 MH veg light... so, I'd probably need 2 or 3 reservoirs for that setup.

But, that will never happen again. I had that garden for three years and it was mad fun!

I don't know what strain it was (bag seed) but it was wonderful.

I really like your grow and I'm looking forward to learning...

Thanks man, I will keep this in mind when building mine.

Should be receiving my T5 lights tomorrow and hopefully my Goliath soon....still no shipping info or confirmation. Ugh

Hey Weenmeoff!

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words. I'm excited to see what 2 plants under a Goliath in a 2x2.5 will produce. Aiming for 3' max height.. :)

Ha, I honestly think I have too much fun designing grow setups, even when I know I won't use it. Definitely helps me with sizing equipment before purchasing.

Example of a larger grow with Goliath Bloom area and PS1000 on rail Veg/clone area. :)

420-magazine-mobile1494550427.jpg

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom