DBF9CCD3-87DE-4FEC-9FD7-AAC04753E2C8.jpeg
C5796F0E-02D5-4D94-AB42-5256E5EF68C1.jpeg
751F1BDF-B9EA-4CA9-A03C-0C8550F426BD.jpeg
B11BCA36-22B2-45B4-B818-FA58DC9AFEA2.jpeg
EEC869FB-CDCE-4B21-B84C-3D69FC101D10.jpeg
4492117A-B1BC-4EB1-ACA5-EBE2D3199D1F.jpeg
9DDA21E2-89FE-41DB-B860-F17F4EAC8EE9.jpeg
90A7417D-19AE-4DAD-82BD-7CB5832DC9F8.jpeg
I got a buddy that loves that Green Crack. He told me that it was SnoopDogs genetic brand.

everything looks really healthy. good job.
i'd add more media in the future and leave the fabric pots rolled up. you can veg to a bit bigger plant if you do.

nice piece of gear in the back there. how often do you vacuum the plants ? :cheesygrinsmiley:
Topdress with more coco perlite and add some worm castings to bring soil up.

I got a buddy that loves that Green Crack. He told me that it was SnoopDogs genetic brand.
I came into an ounce of it about 5 years ago. Great creative strain! Haven’t had it since.

That will be tomorrows task.

leave the castings out. you'd be mixing two different growing approaches that don't work together.

leave the castings out. you'd be mixing two different growing approaches that don't work together.
I was going to look that up. Thanks.

Day 52 from sprouting: 3 out of 4 are flowering. Northern Lights is a little behind. A little more smell in the tent, but not much yet. Watering about a gallon per plant every other day at the moment. Looks like their tiny stretch period is about over. They all seem to be staying at the same distance from the light. At this point I am only watering and removing or tucking leaves that block buds. Here's Big Bud. 2nd tallest and starting to stack some buds.
IMG_2554.JPG
IMG_2555.JPG

Day 56: @Ganjagrandaddy , @bluter .
big bud day 56.JPG
bigbud2 day 56.JPG
Okay, Big Bud has an issue. Looks like over feeding? I just switched to flowering nutes and did go full strength upon someone's recommendation. I need to pick and choose who I listen to on here...

Day 56: @Ganjagrandaddy , @bluter .
big bud day 56.JPG
bigbud2 day 56.JPG
Okay, Big Bud has an issue. Looks like over feeding? I just switched to flowering nutes and did go full strength upon someone's recommendation. I need to pick and choose who I listen to on here...
It looks like light burn... From what I can see lower leaves look green and this is happening to upper leaves.

Hmmmm. I've looked at a lot of light burn pics and I will have to disagree. That is exactly what light burn looks like. I'm not saying that's what it is. I'm also not the one who instructed full dose of feeding; Although, They are clearly in flower and need a high PPM.

Hmmmm. I've looked at a lot of light burn pics and I will have to disagree. That is exactly what light burn looks like. I'm not saying that's what it is. I'm also not the one who instructed full dose of feeding; Although, They are clearly in flower and need a high PPM.

i would expect it to be a lot more crispy if he was under hps. and you'll see it on the edges as well.

he's under led, and light burn in led usually presents as something that looks more like a genetic issue first. i've cooked a number of things under led.

i'm leaning to a nute issue. at this point in coco you should be feeding twice a day, running a 1/4 to 1/2 strength bottle sched. i'm not sure how how they are getting fed.

Can you use too much CalMag? Whats the rule of thumb using CalMag?

yes you can. it looks like a lockout burn. it affects other mineral uptake blocking them. the yellowing is something else though.

a deficiency usually looks like mottled rust on the leaf, but again usually without the general yellowing.

i would expect it to be a lot more crispy if he was under hps. and you'll see it on the edges as well.

he's under led, and light burn in led usually presents as something that looks more like a genetic issue first. i've cooked a number of things under led.

i'm leaning to a nute issue. at this point in coco you should be feeding twice a day, running a 1/4 to 1/2 strength bottle sched. i'm not sure how how they are getting fed.
They are getting GH 3 bottle nutes plus cal/mg. I had been feeding them lightly every watering until about a week ago when I switched to the bloom nutes and went full strength for 2 feedings. Then, when I saw the issues I raised the light and backed off of the nutes. They still only need watering every other day about a gallon a plant.
Lights totally confuse me... I don't have much instruction on them except 12 - 16" over the plants...

Looks like progressive pH drop to me, think I'd flush/CalMag before it gets worse
Does that mean flush out the cal mag with water or add calmag?

Back
Top Bottom