1st grow, indoors

Joro57

So, six seedlings were given to me (not sure of the strain... rumor is gorilla glue), one died, one turned male; left me with 4 gorgeous females. Going into week 5 flowering, a little discoloration showing up on some fan leaves, otherwise looks good to me.... 1st timer, prepped everything on the fly...

20201201_134958.jpg

20201201_134833.jpg

20201201_135044.jpg

:welcome:

So, six seedlings were given to me (not sure of the strain... rumor is gorilla glue), one died, one turned male; left me with 4 gorgeous females. Going into week 5 flowering, a little discoloration showing up on some fan leaves, otherwise looks good to me.... 1st timer, prepped everything on the fly...

20201201_134958.jpg

20201201_134833.jpg

20201201_135044.jpg
progression,

20201227_164150.jpg

20201227_163858.jpg

20201225_165129.jpg

Beautiful. Keep up the good work. Looks like you have a green thumb to me.
I'm week 8, day 56, flowering, 1st grow, feeling anxious, watching closely for proper harvest time only to go on what I've read/viewed to look for... don't want to go early, figuring on the later side to be better. Not knowing the strains, troublesome. Will all strains have the pistols turn color(amber, orange, etc.) or change to only a pale green/off white? Best I can see with the magnifier I have is clear/most frosty trics (none amber). Three I beleive to be indica, one sativa. Thinking possibly ten week strains as, again, not sure if 8 weeks is early!
Thoughts?
Pics will be in order of Indica (3) _ Sativa (1)

Week Eight (8)_ Day 55_ Flower 020.jpg

Week Eight (8)_ Day 55_ Flower 019.jpg

Week Eight (8)_ Day 55_ Flower 014.jpg

Week Eight (8)_ Day 55_ Flower 008.jpg

I'm week 8, day 56, flowering, 1st grow, feeling anxious, watching closely for proper harvest time only to go on what I've read/viewed to look for... don't want to go early, figuring on the later side to be better. Not knowing the strains, troublesome. Will all strains have the pistols turn color(amber, orange, etc.) or change to only a pale green/off white? Best I can see with the magnifier I have is clear/most frosty trics (none amber). Three I beleive to be indica, one sativa. Thinking possibly ten week strains as, again, not sure if 8 weeks is early!
Thoughts?

Pistols on different strains will change at different times. Some strains keep throwing white pistols till end. Do you have a loop or magnifier.
Tricombs are going to be your indicator. You definitely have at least a couple weeks but pics of trics will help.

Thoughts?

For your first grow , you did a fantastic job brother. I’m in my third grow ( took a year off due to moving) and it feels like starting all over again . I have 4 in a tent right now that just sprouted but all 4 still have their hard shells I’m hoping falls off today

Thoughts?

For your first grow your doing great. Nice healthy looking ladies with great colors. All the leaves are in great shape seriously great work.

For your first grow , you did a fantastic job brother. I’m in my third grow ( took a year off due to moving) and it feels like starting all over again . I have 4 in a tent right now that just sprouted but all 4 still have their hard shells I’m hoping falls off today
Good luck.
I'm looking forward to round two for myself (apply learnings from 1st time).
I'm looking for a good seed source.

Back
Top Bottom