1st Indoor Grow FTW

Swatty978ma

I'm new to blogging and the site so I kind of put all my grows in one of my threads so wanted to make separate grow journals for each one....

Strain- These are bag seeds but if anyone can offer a strain they could be im curious and they smell really fruity.. I started out planting about 20 knowing around half would be male which was pretty much on point.

Soil - For my soil im using a coconut coir, peat moss, perlite and vermiculite mix and for the containers I used large plastic drink cups from subway (my cheap ass) =) lol and I had a couple other containers.

Lights/set up- I have them in a 2x4x3 tent. I think a agromax and have a little exhaust fan for some air flow and I got a co2 bucket also I hung up. For the first month I had them under a 300w vispectra grow light but now have them under a 1200w TOAD light.

Nutrients- for the veg part I was just using some miracle grow and then for flower I got some new kinds like bud candy and some others. I'll figure out what kind when I get to my spot.

That's a quick over view of the grow but also got a new grow started and i got a couple plants im experimenting with colloidal silver tryng to make some much needed feminized seeds!!

HAPPY GROWING EVERYONE AND KEEP POSTING I LOVE THE SITE AND RESPRCT EVERYONES GROWS AND WOULD LOVE FEED BACK.. THANKS EVERYONE ILL POST MORE AND HERES SOME PICS OF THE BABIES

Resized_20210120_095810.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20210122-142758_Photos.jpeg

Resized_Screenshot_20210122-142758_Photos.jpeg

20210122_114230.jpg

20210122_113426.jpg

Resized_20210108_125429.jpg

Resized_20210118_094043.jpeg

There are about 19,500 known strains on seed finder.eu so there is no way to identify the strain of a bag seed by sight, simply can’t be done. Your garden looks fantastic, keep doin what you are doing.

For soil grows - the bigger the container the bigger the potential yields... maybe next time consider doing fewer plants in larger buckets. Check out back of like Chinese or Mexican restaurants for 4 gallon square or 5 gallon round buckets... pickles, Mayo or salsa from food service vendors, nuke them with bleach water to sterilize and drill out plenty of drainage weep holes in the bottom and you are golden

When you add pics you see a line of text like this below but I’ve omitted the brackets [ ] so it does not treat this explanation as computer code

GALLERY=media, 12340001 /GALLERY (This is what a picture looks like when you post it or edit)
above is your first pic based on what you clicked on in your media files - you can put text right below this as a descriptor... or even a whole paragraph about the above picture... blah blah here’s my plant!

GALLERY=media, 12340002 /GALLERY
Spot for another descriptor..... - check out my garden security system, here’s my dog.

GALLERY=media, 12340003 /GALLERY
a shot of all my nute bottles and then down below you can write more paragraphs if you like.

ok the last part.... anytime you make a new entry - it starts a countdown timer, you have 7 hours or 420 minutes in which you can go back and edit that one post, after 7 hours it’s set in digital stone and no more changes to that one post. Goes for anywhere you post whether on the faq page, or in your own journal or if you drop in my journal to say hello... yup you got 7 hours to edit that info after that it’s done

There are about 19,500 known strains on seed finder.eu so there is no way to identify the strain of a bag seed by sight, simply can’t be done. Your garden looks fantastic, keep doin what you are doing.

For soil grows - the bigger the container the bigger the potential yields... maybe next time consider doing fewer plants in larger buckets. Check out back of like Chinese or Mexican restaurants for 4 gallon square or 5 gallon round buckets... pickles, Mayo or salsa from food service vendors, nuke them with bleach water to sterilize and drill out plenty of drainage weep holes in the bottom and you are golden

When you add pics you see a line of text like this below but I’ve omitted the brackets [ ] so it does not treat this explanation as computer code

GALLERY=media, 12340001 /GALLERY (This is what a picture looks like when you post it or edit)
above is your first pic based on what you clicked on in your media files - you can put text right below this as a descriptor... or even a whole paragraph about the above picture... blah blah here’s my plant!

GALLERY=media, 12340002 /GALLERY
Spot for another descriptor..... - check out my garden security system, here’s my dog.

GALLERY=media, 12340003 /GALLERY
a shot of all my nute bottles and then down below you can write more paragraphs if you like.

ok the last part.... anytime you make a new entry - it starts a countdown timer, you have 7 hours or 420 minutes in which you can go back and edit that one post, after 7 hours it’s set in digital stone and no more changes to that one post. Goes for anywhere you post whether on the faq page, or in your own journal or if you drop in my journal to say hello... yup you got 7 hours to edit that info after that it’s done
Thank u bro and really appreciate the insight.

Back
Top Bottom