Outragedplutos 1st Big Boy TLO Organic Grow

Well I am sitting here in beautiful Denver Colorado. Eating at the Continental Cafe. Delicious food!!! If I could give them +reps I would haha.

Today was was so clear and the sky was so blue, the mountain range was like a post card.

hello everyone!!! I am back!! I hope no one missed my too much lol. Colorado is amazing!!! I already have a moving fund to more out there. I did not want to come home hahah. The weather is amazing out there, legal mary jane, awesome skiing, you just can not beat it. It was one hell of a trip.

But now i am back to the daily grind of things. I start back to work tomorrow. My plant is almost done. We are moving to a new house in town soon. Lots to come in the near future!!

Well i just wanted to say hi, i have not been on in a while. I missed all your friendly faces :)

I will be back on later today when the lights turn on to post some pictures. Alien got a little stressed when i left. She went through a few nights of 40 degree f. And she is as hungry as a hippo lol.

Talk to you all later!!!

nice hows the smokes over there?

I smoke a lot of bud. And this stuff we would have to put out half way through the joint. I think it was the Golden Goat that was the most potent we got. Other strains were: Snoop Dog, Rocky Mountain Blue, San Fran Valley OG, and 2 premium joints. Some killa buds haha!!!!

hello everyone!!! I am back!! I hope no one missed my too much lol. Colorado is amazing!!! I already have a moving fund to more out there. I did not want to come home hahah. The weather is amazing out there, legal mary jane, awesome skiing, you just can not beat it. It was one hell of a trip.

But now i am back to the daily grind of things. I start back to work tomorrow. My plant is almost done. We are moving to a new house in town soon. Lots to come in the near future!!

Well i just wanted to say hi, i have not been on in a while. I missed all your friendly faces :)

I will be back on later today when the lights turn on to post some pictures. Alien got a little stressed when i left. She went through a few nights of 40 degree f. And she is as hungry as a hippo lol.

Talk to you all later!!!
And what the Broncos. Super Bowl!!!!

And what the Broncos. Super Bowl!!!!

HAHA yea and then there is that lol. Has anyone else noticed that the 2 states with legal weed are the 2 states going to the
Super "Bowl":bongrip: hahahahaha

My fiance and i went to dinner the sunday they won at the Maggiano's on 16th Ave in downtown Denver. The place was packed and it was one hell of a party!!! We were there at the end of the Seahawks game so the place just erupted in celebration of the 2 teams playing.

Glad u had a blast in CO. I moved out here 6 yrs ago from Midwest, best thing I could have done. Wife and I are tucked into small mountain community high in the Rockies. Good people here and the most dog friendly place on earth. (Lol, idk maybe)

Come on and move out here there's room for another few out here. :)
Wait tables/Bartend in vail or aspen and crush it.

Alright here we are for the Day 43 Update!!!

Like i said earlier she is pretty hungry!! She is showing signs of it. I learned from this grow that if i want to use the air pot i have, that i will need to put her into that when i flower, not when i am 3 weeks in veg lol. I need to do more transplanting with TLO. She ate up all her food way to fast and the teas are hardly cutting it for her. That and i started them late. Also while i was gone my roommates were not as meticulous as i am about it. I forgot to tell them that if it gets below 50 to turn the heater on, so she went through some nights of 40 and 50 degrees. I think that may have stunted her a little bit, but she is starting to recover since i have been back. She also has lost most of her fan leaves now, i am not sure if it is due to her hunger or just the process of flowering. I believe she is a 8 weeker so she is about 2 or 3 weeks from being done. And here are her pictures:yummy::hippy::morenutes:

P10700591.JPG
P1070060.JPG
P1070062.JPG
P1070063.JPG
P1070064.JPG
P1070065.JPG
P1070066.JPG
20140128_124808.jpg
20140128_124910.jpg
20140128_125020.jpg

Thank you all for stopping by and checking in!!! Have a great day :thanks::yahoo::Namaste::lot-o-toke:

Nice Looking nugs you will soon have. It's funny, the issue I have had with TLO is NEVER running out of nutrients. Like 12 wks into flowrr and greener than green. I'd like to see them running out of stuff right at the end. It's all good, and if we all had it dialed in already, well then where's the fun and satisfaction from getting better at our hobby?

How's she smelling? How bout the trichs? Although she totally looks hungry as u said the buds look really nice!

Have anything working for a next run?

Awesome buds there Pluto! :bravo: My girls yellowed and lost most of the fans too- Personally think that depleted plants makes for a smoother smoke even without a cure- you're in for a treat!

Glad you had a good time in Denver- Colorado is a pretty cool place to live right now. Theres a LEO living about 6 houses away from mine and its sooo nice not feeling paranoid about growing so close to him.
Happy growing!:peace:

my space it too small for the air pots I have. everything turns out bigger than expected in them. they suck to water buy hand

looks like your gonna be smoking some of those soon
Happy Tokerday Pluto :thumb:
I know!!! I can not wait. I stopped buying bud so what ever i have on hand is going to have to last. But i think the wait will be well worth it!!!

my space it too small for the air pots I have. everything turns out bigger than expected in them. they suck to water buy hand
Yea. I am slowly figuring this thing out. I kn for sure that i will be doing more transplanting at least once more in my future grows. I will need to transplant before they go into flowering so they have enough food to finish strong!!

Awesome buds there Pluto! :bravo: My girls yellowed and lost most of the fans too- Personally think that depleted plants makes for a smoother smoke even without a cure- you're in for a treat!

Glad you had a good time in Denver- Colorado is a pretty cool place to live right now. Theres a LEO living about 6 houses away from mine and its sooo nice not feeling paranoid about growing so close to him.
Happy growing!:peace:
Thanks FC!!! Yea i feel she will be plenty flushed for a good killer smoke. And yea Colorado was amazing!! We are going to be moving that way in the next 5 years.

Nice Looking nugs you will soon have. It's funny, the issue I have had with TLO is NEVER running out of nutrients. Like 12 wks into flowrr and greener than green. I'd like to see them running out of stuff right at the end. It's all good, and if we all had it dialed in already, well then where's the fun and satisfaction from getting better at our hobby?

How's she smelling? How bout the trichs? Although she totally looks hungry as u said the buds look really nice!

Have anything working for a next run?

Thanks bud!!! I kinda wish i had the issue of too much food. I have these finishing teas that are supposed to eat up all of the rest of the nutrients in the soil. I clearly am not going to need that this run. There will be no need to flush here haha. The smell is very sweet with a skunky undertone. I can definitely smell the sweet cherry aroma from the Cherry Ak47. She still has a fresh pumpkin smell that i have found is the smell of young bud. But it is getting lighter every day with more skunk coming out. As for the next run, we are moving when this one is done. We would have moved houses sooner but i had this plant going and dont want to move in the middle of a grow. But i have some beans from a fellow grower that i will prolly use. If not those beans i have a clone hook up i can get some good genes from.

Thanks you everyone for stopping by and catching up. Hope everyone has a wonderful Weednesday!!!!

Keep it safe folks!!!

Hey everyone i have an idea:lot-o-toke:!!! And i used paint to try and get it through to you guys and gals!!!

The basic concept is a way to get your roots to grow deep into the container and prevent them from turning into a thick mat on top. This thick mass of roots i have found makes it hard for the water to soak into the soil. This problem might only be for people who use air-pots of any kind. The root mass that these pots create is so thick with small fibrous roots that it makes it hard for water to soak into the center of the pot. By inserting a solo sized cup with the bottom removed into the soil when you transplant, i feel it will force the roots to grow down and out rather than just out. If you do it right i feel that you will be able to safely remove the cup 2-3 weeks after transplant and allow the roots to do what they want. Here is a picture of my idea! This could be a completely terrible idea, but it could also work. I will do a test run with my next grow to see how this works!!

Trasnplant_idea.png

Let me know what you think!!! Thanks everyone:thanks::woohoo:

Why not? I have never used air pot. Never had the issue with roots you speak of.
Maybe if u used a peat pot the size of a solo cup instead u wouldn't have to try and remove it, it would break down pretty quick in a living soil.

Good idea to try and grow a better root system: more root, more fruit!

U could toss the air pots altogether and use standard containers.
Let it dry out pretty well between waterings, that's a sure fire way to fill the container with roots quick.

I'm interested to hear what others think as well

Back
Top Bottom