Outragedpluto's Journal

Oo yea. Things are going great. She had been just chugging along. I'm thinking of re-vegging her just as a project. I'm moving in 6 months and don't want to start a whole new crop. I'll try the re-veg and hopefully get some clones for the new place!! If any one has advice on re-veg my ears are open!! Lol. A fellow grower gave me sum advice but I like to get as much as possible. Thanks again and I will be posting more pics soon!!

6 months is a long time :)

This is true lol. If I had some auto seeds i would keep going. I'm going to save my money up though and get a new upgraded LED and a grow tent for my new house. Also going to use my address now to have some seeds shipped here before I move!! But we will see. And hopefully my girl re-veg and keep this diesel strain. Its so delicious. My brother grew two of the diesel clones I had and we just harvested his and its hands down the "the dopest dope I ever smoked" hahaha. The tastes, smells, high is just out of this world. And his plants were the test plants. My girls buds are twice as big and denser!! Can't wait!! Any suggestions for these last 16 day?????

looking good nice and frosty

Thanks man. its been a long and tearful journey to get to where i am now. this clone is very lucky to be alive. her mothers mothers mother got smashed my my whole light setup and then her mothers mother died of root rot and her mother was poison by my mistakes!! but in the long run i learned from everyone of those mistakes and this little lady is very healthy now. and i couldnt do it with out the people on this forum. ismokes, fishcake, spring, and fluffy have been amazing help. if you ever need help check out their journals and you will be in good hands!!!

Quick question for everyone. when i go to harvest do i want to leave all fan leaves on the plant when i initially hang her up to dry??? i have seen both plants hanging with fan leaves and with out. she is shedding her leaves naturally and i clip them off once they are all brown and dried up. thanks again everyone and good luck!!!!

It's up to you pluto. The elongated easy-to-trim buds I usually do before hanging. Some of the more dense thick nugs I had to leave till the leaves got dry and crumbled, that way they just pulled out of the bud real easy and left the bud intact. If I wanted to trim them while wet I needed to dig into the bud (I didn't want that of course). I guess it depends on your nugs and your preference man, either way you'll end up with juicy dry nugs :)

Thanks man. its been a long and tearful journey to get to where i am now. this clone is very lucky to be alive. her mothers mothers mother got smashed my my whole light setup and then her mothers mother died of root rot and her mother was poison by my mistakes!! but in the long run i learned from everyone of those mistakes and this little lady is very healthy not. and i couldnt do it with out the people on this forum. ismokes, fishcake, spring, and fluffy have been amazing help. if you ever need help check out their journals and you will be in good hands!!!

Quick question for everyone. when i go to harvest do i want to leave all fan leaves on the plant when i initially hang her up to dry??? i have seen both plants hanging with fan leaves and with out. she is shedding her leaves naturally and i clip them off once they are all brown and dried up. thanks again everyone and good luck!!!!

you know that there is always 50 ways to build a box, so here is my box.
take the green off small or big, make little christmas trees.
the good thing is you get a sense of your work and some killer sissor hash for your (trouble?)
some folks caim that letting the leaf dry around the bud keeps the trichomes from getting knocked of during the cure process. but if you let your herb get that dry they would fall off anyway:)

sounds good man. and congrats fish cake on winning member of the month in november!!! im honored to have your help in my grow!! :bravo::goodjob::party::woohoo:

Iam honored you had me here and thank you very mush

Hey everyone just giving an update. I'm at day 62 in flower and her first amber trichomes appeared today. I'm planning on harvest in 5 days!!! That Is all for now. It's 4:10 am and I should get to sleep!!!

Well everyone decided to harvest just the top of my lady. Her trichs were just right and the bottom buds weren't there yet!! I was wanting more head high so I harvested when I had about 30 amber and 70 milky. Some of them were even purple and bright red!! Ill post some pictures as soon as I can.

awsome brother, as long as your happy I'am happy
merry christmas bro

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday. I get to chop down my little lady for an excellent Christmas present. The top cola is drying very nicely. Alot slower than unthought it would take. But it's very dense so I guess I'll let her take her time lol. Well everyone has a wonderful day!!!!!!

So I have finally got to smoke my own work!! I'm officially a self sufficient smoker. I got 10 grams dry out of her. And the high.... Wow!!!! It's the clearest highest I have ever been! It's almost all head high. And last for hours!! The buds have a strong coffee and fruit smell with under lying skunk!!! I will get some pictures of my take as soon as I can get to a computer. Thanks again for everyone for your help!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom