Outragedpluto's Journal

you can find it at garden centers it will come in a powder like form

Hey everyone i have an update on my Lady. We are at day 32 of flower and doing good. i have a bit of nute deficiency right and i think i have narrowed it down to magnesium and phosphorous. which is understandable since i havent given her any nutes since day 1 of flowering. except molasses which i started adding about a week ago. today i also went out and got a air pump and air stone so i can get some extra oxygen to her roots. also switched to distilled water. i only have one plant so the $.88 a gallon isnt bad lol.
here is an update on my average environment. the average RH has been 48-55%. average temperature has been 75-82 during light hours and upper 60's at night. and now for the latest pictures!!!!!

pic_4.png
pic_6.png

pic_7.png
pic_3.png
pic_2.png
pic_12.png

and now for her bad leaves that have been showing up. there have only been 3 leaves that have been really affected by the nute problem. im pretty sure i fixed it with adding her nutes to the waterings.
pic_9.png
pic_8.png

well thank you all for stopping by. Peace!!!!

Hey everyone I have a question. I'm about half way through flower right now and I'm starting to get my drying and curing stuff ready. Now when it comes to curing what's the best jar to use. I was planning on just getting some mason jars but was wondering about those vacuum sealed storage jars they have at head shops. I've read some where that by removing the air from the jar you will have better curing. As I have never made it to the curing process I'm curious on others view on this. Thanks for any input!!!

Hey everyone I have a question. I'm about half way through flower right now and I'm starting to get my drying and curing stuff ready. Now when it comes to curing what's the best jar to use. I was planning on just getting some mason jars but was wondering about those vacuum sealed storage jars they have at head shops. I've read some where that by removing the air from the jar you will have better curing. As I have never made it to the curing process I'm curious on others view on this. Thanks for any input!!!
howdy boss, let me tell you how I do it.
first off glass is a must. be it mason jars or what they have at the head shop. reason being is all the good stuff (trichs) will get knocked off from time to time. if you store in plastic it trichs stick to it as plastic is porous and makes it hard to recover the good stuff. glass is easy to get the goodies out.
now as far as curing you want the buds to be dry but not too dry. I look for the stem to almost snap but not come clean off. also if you were to squeeze the flower it should spring back a little into shape.
once you get there its ready to be cured.
place your nugs in a glass jar of your choice. then for about a month you will want to open the jar for about 15 minutes everyday. let them air out(burping) you will also want to take the buds from the bottom and the ones on the top and rotate them maybe twice a week.
now if you want to get all high tech you may look into portable hygrometers, they read the humidity in the jar. I like this to be about 62% but some folks like it a little higher. you can find hygrometers at a cigar store or on the web. also they sell humdipacs that will help maintain the desired level.
anyway once you get them cured to the right place your stash should last many months if you grow enough to last that long:)
hope this helps. and I'am sure someone will chime in with the way they like to doit. this is just my prefference:peace:
mason jars work great and are much cheaper too

I'm a noob and I do it exactly as fish described and it works like a charm :)
Most of my nugs don't quite make it through curing tho :lot-o-toke: LOL!

Check out 62% Humidipaks. Humidipaks maintain RH, so they either lower or boost RH as necessary. They come in various RH%. The 62% I believe is especially made for cannabis curing. I haven't tried them yet but I'm planning to toss one of those medium packs in every jar.

Me too. My local cigar shop does not have them but he said an order has been made. I promised to buy some!! 62%. All the regullars at the lounge were like why 62% then an hour long discussion took place about lower RH in a humidor and so on. A new arrival laughed and said man thats for curing pot!!! They all just looked at each other like they were in South Park!!

Thank you everyone for the advice. I'm just going to go with the mason jar and humidipacs to cure. I found them for a great price on amazon and they are the 62%.

:thumb:
Thank you everyone for the advice. I'm just going to go with the mason jar and humidipacs to cure. I found them for a great price on amazon and they are the 62%.

Hey everyone I have a newbie question lol. I'm at day 39 and more of my leaves are showing signs of deficiency. I have stepped up my feeding with ff big bloom and molasses in the last couple of waterings. It doesn't have very high nutes and no micronutrients. Should I add some tiger bloom in small amounts to give the plant what it needs of just start to let her flush the leaves. I can post some pics later if needed. Thanks for the help!!!!

do you feed with every water? if so you may want to do a flush, to much nutes can build a salt lockout.
now if you feed everyother water then yes add some tiger bloom, from the pics it could be a little slack on potassium or phosphorus
this is just my opinion. I may have said this before but you can go to my blog under my name. there is a chart with pics there that may help you find your problem brother. it shows if there aint enough or if there is to much. hope it helps:)

I use FF nutes as well and pick up their soil feeding schedule at week 5. I have continued to use Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Grow big. This seems to have possibly helped with correcting deficiencies as well. Probably the extra "N" from the Grow Big? Not sure. I didnt use it last grow this far into flower.

I use the same, have to get some moregrow big. or what ever the worm bat stuff is. bought all of it in march of last year LOL and have never had a problem as long as you follow the schedual. and go lite unless she wants more:)
I use FF nutes as well and pick up their soil feeding schedule at week 5. I have continued to use Tiger Bloom, Big Bloom, and Grow big. This seems to have possibly helped with correcting deficiencies as well. Probably the extra "N" from the Grow Big? Not sure. I didnt use it last grow this far into flower.

Hello everyone again and i want to start off by apologizing for the side ways pics. i got too stoned and forgot to change them before i uploaded them lol. but anyways here are the pics i took of my lady showing more signs of a nute problem. can anyone tell me about what day into flowering the leaves flush naturally. so lets say my schedule harvest day is 75, would the naturally flushing leaves come around day 40, 50, 60??? i hope you understand my question. im just really not to sure on this part.reason i am asking is that i dont want to feed to far into flowering and not give her the 2 or so weeks of just water. i have gotten to far with this grow to screw it up now lol. and now for the pics!!!

first a nice pic of one of her luscious side buds. one thing im noticing with my LED light is her buds are rock solid!!
photo_558.JPG

and now for the problem pictures
photo_4103.JPG
photo_3129.JPG
photo_2168.JPG
photo_1199.JPG

photo_558.JPG

I hope the pictures help and thanks again for all the support with this grow. i defiantly would not have been able to get this far with out all your help!! especially you fish cake and iSmokes you both have helped alot with this.:thanks: i have killed alot of plants before i found this forum!!

sounds good. and thank you spring for your help lol. dont want to leave you hanging. is rust a type of fungus/mold?? my humidity right now stays right around 45% so i hope i wouldnt have any mold issue.

:thumb::Namaste::blunt:

sounds good. and thank you spring for your help lol. dont want to leave you hanging. is rust a type of fungus/mold?? my humidity right now stays right around 45% so i hope i wouldnt have any mold issue.

No your good! Just a way to describe the condition. I had the same issue last grow with a few girls. I never completely solved the problem. This time I kept the Nitrogen up a bit further into flowering and used cal/mag sooner as. I'm going to add some Jamaican bat Guano next feed. The "P"" should help contain any purple stems. I thought the Guano had a high P content then I saw what Chaching, open sesame, and beastie bloomz has in it. There all like at 50 for the P count. I will def look into using these or something similar next grow.

Hey everyone i have an update for my girl!!! i am at day 50 today and she is really amazing me with what she is producing!!! just in the last 6 day her buds have more than tripled in size and she is just spitting out trichomes. its awesome to watch!! i fed her for the lsat time about a week ago and i am aiming to harvest on day 66. her leaves are still flushing and falling off bud not to fast! here are a bunch of pictures i took a 2 days ago!!

MSF9.png
MSF8.png
MSF6.png
MSF5.png
MSF1.png
MSF7.png
MSF.png
MSF2.png
MSF3.png
MSF4.png

Thanks everyone again for all of the help! i wouldnt have got it with out you!

freakin tasty lookin brother:)
was wondering what happened aint heard from you.
but things look like theys peachy:)

Back
Top Bottom