Outragedpluto's Journal

looks sweet brother!
today was picture day for me too. wont be long and you are gonna catch me:)
are you going to top her?

Thanks fish cake. I feel that I am doing a lot better with this plant than my last ones. Her leaves look really healthy and there are no burn spots. I don't think I'm going to top this one. I did with one of my other plants and she ended up dead lol. I don't think it was from toppin but I'm just letting this one do her thing lol. I may LST just to give the bottom branches more light but maybe not. The way I have my light setup I don't think I'll have to. Thanks for the advice and praise.

Hey everyone here's an update. She is now about 10 inches high and her under branches are starting to stretch up the side. She has 3 good large side branches and then some small ones about half way up the plant. I counted 8 plus the top bud sites so I'm pumped with her size. I think I'm going to put her into flower this Sunday(2 days). I have read that you give them like 36 hrs of dark when you first start to flower. Is his true?? I don't want to hurt her lol. And I had not started feeding yet. Should I give her a one time dose of flowering fert or just let her go until she asks for it. And I'm going to start molasses in the next watering.
Thanks for stopping by and good growing all!!!!

no you dont have to put her in the dark before flower atleast not 36hrs. you could go with 24 but I just change the lights to 12/12.
and as far as flower nutesI would just do 1 more veg feeding to give her a little more nitrogen and some molasses will help the flower side out. then the next feeding go with your flower nutes.and about 5weeks add a dose again of your veg nutes to your flower nutes.
also if you can find the Brer Rabbit brand of molasses I would buy that over the grandma's but either will do:)

Hey everyone I have an update on the lady. I am day 5 into flowering and she showed her first pistils today. She's about 14 in tall and has about 10 bud sites plus the top cola. I gave her a 1/3 strength feeding a day before I started to flower her. I also did the 24 hrs of dark going into flower and she showed sign of faster pistil development than other clones of her did. I also picked up some molasses to start giving her in a week or so. I'm pretty excited to the next couple of weeks to watch her progress.
And I have a question.
I only have one plant so I never mix up large amount of nutes. How much molasses would I need for only about 350-500 ml. And also do I need to add it to warm water?? It seems like it won't mix well with cold water lol.

Thanks everyone for stopping by.

I dont know ML but if you add 2tbs per gallon of room temp water it will mix fine. at least it does for me. and dont be afraid to use molasses from the start of your grow.

The metric conversion would be about a quarter tbsp for every 1/2 L. I also agree with fish cake about the solubility. I saw a lot of people that heat their water a little bit, but no need really. A couple of good shakes always mix 2 tbsp/gal for me.
I'm glad to hear your plant is doing well in flowering. pics :grinjoint:?

I dont know ML but if you add 2tbs per gallon of room temp water it will mix fine. at least it does for me. and dont be afraid to use molasses from the start of your grow.

How much molasses should you use per gallon of water?? Nevermind ..... I just read it a little further down.

Do you guys even give the molassess with other nutes like BPN.

Cool ..... my wife tells me "I've got a bottle of molassess in the pantry" ..... how nice.

Hey everyone here are the updated pics. there are some nice side shots and and close ups of her top. you can kinda see the new pistil growth on the close ups. this is officially the farthest i have gotten with a plant. im soooooooooo excited for the next 2 months. my brothers girls are also doing crazy good. if anyone has time to go check his journal out he would appreciate it alot. i know he has a few problems with some mutating leaves and we are stumped on why she is doing it. nut her bud growth is awesome. here is a link to his journal My First Indoor Soil Grow

and here is my girl
photo_498.JPG

photo_3124.JPG

photo_2162.JPG

photo_1194.JPG

thank you all for stopping by!!!!!

Cool ..... my wife tells me "I've got a bottle of molassess in the pantry" ..... how nice.

welcome Muttt to my journal. hope you can get some helpful advice from these peeps. i know i have. if you have any questions please feel free to jum on here and ask away. i want my journal to be a great place to come and learn the awesome process of growing your own budd.

Back
Top Bottom