Outragedplutos 2015 Auto Grow

Hey there folks, how we doing today. I thought i would just stop by and show you my next little project. I recently got a Worm Factory 360 for my birthday. Over the weekend i set it up since my worms will be here on Wednesday. Here are a few pictures from my setup. If anyone has any advise on vermicomposting please share, as i am very new at this lol!! I think i will start a thread just for vermicomposting so people can share their bins, procedures, and their success.

IMG_38209.JPG

IMG_38217.JPG

IMG_382210.JPG

IMG_382311.JPG

Thanks again for checking out my journal!!!! Have a great day ;):thumb::thanks::420:

awesome news on the worms man my apartment is to small to have one and my terrace is far to hot to keep live worms but I would love to go the 100% organic root yet. I'm completely peanut butter and jealous. not just from the plants but from the plants as well amazing man simply amazing :trance:

awesome news on the worms man my apartment is to small to have one and my terrace is far to hot to keep live worms but I would love to go the 100% organic root yet. I'm completely peanut butter and jealous. not just from the plants but from the plants as well amazing man simply amazing :trance:

Thanks Spart!!! I am really enjoying having the worm farm. It is fun to feed them and watch how they react to each food i give them. And honestly it doesn't take up much room at all and is odor free, even with it packed with rotting fruit and such. Here are a few pictures of my worms going about their business.
P10708211.JPG

P10708231.JPG

P10708242.JPG

And now here we are at day 87 for Magnum. She is flushing nicely all over and her sugar leaves are turning a purplish red color. Pretty awesome looking.

P10708062.JPG

P10708071.JPG

P10708082.JPG

P10708092.JPG

P10708102.JPG

P10708113.JPG

P10708122.JPG

P10708141.JPG

P10708132.JPG

And then we have the babies. Dream Machine is doing really good. I have already topped her and she is seeming to not even skip a beat. The LSD is not doing so great. I think my soil may be a little to hot for her genetics. Dream Machine showed a slight sign in the beginning but quickly adapted and is loving the soil. Luckily LSD is looking like she has started to make a turn around. She has a nice green color and her new leaves are looking more normal.

Here they are together.
P10708151.JPG

And Here is Dream Machine
P10708171.JPG

P10708181.JPG

And LSD
P10708161.JPG

P10708191.JPG

And then we have a new added ingredient to my grow. I did my first Sprouted Seed Tea (SST). I did it with wheat seeds i got from my local hydro store.
P10708201.JPG

Here is my work in progress with a vortex brewer that i am putting together. It is a bit leaky at the moment so i am working on getting that all fixed up.
P10708252.JPG

And last but not least hear is a shirt i got for 4/20/15. It was a special edition tee!
P10708261.JPG

Well i think that is enough updating for one night. I need to get on more often so i do not need to make such big updates lol ;)
Good night :420:

Thanks Spart!!! Good to have someone around to watch me grow :D

I did a little training today with the Dream Machine.
IMG_38427.JPG

IMG_384310.JPG

cool man gotta love bending her to do your bidding ;) my next one i think will be an off season outdoor LSD from barney's as well from what the grow shop has been telling me is that she should grow the same as an autoflower our like if i started her on 12/12 should be an interesting one to try and if she does end up 24% thc or w.e should be some quality smoke even if it's only a few grams i don't mind it's all in the name of the experimente and experience. Stay frosty man

Congratulations on your Worm Factory 360. I see you using one tray. I am just now, after about a year using all 4 trays that came with my Worm Factory 360. At first I thought 3 trays would be more than enough, and no worms would live on the bottom tray. I haven't fed the bottom tray for weeks and they still haven't migrated up a tray. I guess I will need to screen the worms out to harvest their poop :)

Congratulations on your Worm Factory 360. I see you using one tray. I am just now, after about a year using all 4 trays that came with my Worm Factory 360. At first I thought 3 trays would be more than enough, and no worms would live on the bottom tray. I haven't fed the bottom tray for weeks and they still haven't migrated up a tray. I guess I will need to screen the worms out to harvest their poop :)

Hey there Rad, thanks for the kind words and Reps. Yea my worm farm is about 2 weeks old now. It is lots of fun taking care of them. Watching what foods they really like, and what they dont like. Which i have not found anything they will not eat. They say worms dont like onion, well mine are eating the onion so idk. The one bad review i heard over and over for this design was that there were always worms in the vermicastings when they went to harvest. I am not sure that is a bad thing though. As long as your dont take a lot of worms when you harvest, putting those worms with your castings where ever you put them can only be a good thing. I have even thought of just dropping a few worms in my grow pots so that they can just do there thing in there. Have you harvested a tray from your farm yet?? I saw a cool trick where you dump the castings out onto a tarp and seperate into medium size piles. The worms will congregate in the bottom of the piles after about an hour. Then from there just start taking layers of vermicast off each pile waiting a few between doing each pile to allow the worms to dig down deeper. Eventually you will just have a mass of worms that you can pick up and put back in your bin. How many worms did you start off with?? Any suggestions or issues you have had, other than worms in the bottom tray lol. Also, if you dont have the book "worms Eat My Garbage" it is a great book to have on hand to help with any problems of to just give you different ways to do things.

Hey everyone, here we are at day 91. Since i am taking her to 100 days, i figured i would take a 90 day test bud to see the difference. It was one of the lower branched buds, still pretty chunky though.

IMG_38499.JPG
IMG_38505.JPG
IMG_38515.JPG
IMG_38525.JPG

Thanks everyone and I shall talk to you soon!!!

Hey there Rad, thanks for the kind words and Reps. Yea my worm farm is about 2 weeks old now. It is lots of fun taking care of them. Watching what foods they really like, and what they dont like. Which i have not found anything they will not eat. They say worms dont like onion, well mine are eating the onion so idk. The one bad review i heard over and over for this design was that there were always worms in the vermicastings when they went to harvest. I am not sure that is a bad thing though. As long as your dont take a lot of worms when you harvest, putting those worms with your castings where ever you put them can only be a good thing. I have even thought of just dropping a few worms in my grow pots so that they can just do there thing in there. Have you harvested a tray from your farm yet?? I saw a cool trick where you dump the castings out onto a tarp and seperate into medium size piles. The worms will congregate in the bottom of the piles after about an hour. Then from there just start taking layers of vermicast off each pile waiting a few between doing each pile to allow the worms to dig down deeper. Eventually you will just have a mass of worms that you can pick up and put back in your bin. How many worms did you start off with?? Any suggestions or issues you have had, other than worms in the bottom tray lol. Also, if you dont have the book "worms Eat My Garbage" it is a great book to have on hand to help with any problems of to just give you different ways to do things.

I don't know much about worms.

Every week or two, usually on a sunday, I feed them cannabis leaves, or damp strips of paper, or chopped organic bannana peels. I dig the peels into dirt but throw the leaves and paper on top. In between feedings, I believe they chomp on the coco coir that I used as a medium. I also feed them rock dust about once a month.

I ordered my worms last fall, 50 or 100 red wigglers, whatever the small bag was. I now have hundreds per tray.

One of these days I will be brave enough to harvest the worm compost and top up my fabric grow pots. If a few worms sneak in, I won't mind, but I find I can't let the soil dry out, so I don't want to add worms to pots until I am sure they will stay moist forever - and they won't stay moist because I need wet/dry cycles to grow normal roots. I tried perpetual moist soil and experienced some 4" root balls on 4x3' plants - one trunk fell over in the last week of flower.

HARVEST TIME!!!!

Last night i found a mature seed on my plant, so she got the chop. I started about 9 last night and got done around 2 ish in the morning. Took me a long time to trim her large fan leaves of, cut her from the soil and wash all of her branches. She had a lot more bud on her than I was thinking. It was a lot of work washing her all up. I left a small jars worth of bud un washed so i can have a comparison. She is now hanging in my tent with plenty of ventilation and a fan going. When i poke my head in the tent she smells awesome!!!

IMG_38566.JPG

IMG_38578.JPG

IMG_38586.JPG

IMG_38596.JPG

IMG_38605.JPG

IMG_38617.JPG

IMG_38628.JPG

IMG_38637.JPG

IMG_386410.JPG

IMG_386511.JPG

IMG_38669.JPG

IMG_386711.JPG

Well that is all for now. Thank you all for following Magnums life. I will continue this journal for a while, while my new plants grow up. Maybe start something new down the road.

peace out my 420'ers!!!:woohoo::green_heart::party::peacetwo::lot-o-toke::420::thanks:

Congratulations on your harvest!!
:bravo::welldone::woohoo::allgood:

I'd say you chopped at a perfect time, in another week she'd be foxtailing and getting fluffier buds (not that I really know what I am talking about :) )

:thumb::goodjob::thumb:

Lots of buds packed on the inside branches. You did a good job on this plant.

:party::party::party::theband:

:ciao:

Thank you Rad!!!!! I am pretty excited right now. My tent is smelling amazing!! I think this is the worst part of it all. The wait between chop and smoke haha!!

Here a few snap shots of Magnum hanging to dry.
IMG_387513.JPG

IMG_387613.JPG

IMG_387710.JPG

IMG_387811.JPG

IMG_38799.JPG

And now for a little update on the babies. They seem to be doing great. The Dream Machine is a growing machine. LSD on the other hand is a bit slow. If it wasn't for the fact i bought these seeds, i prolly would have trashed her long ago, but im going to give her the best chance possible. I have been doing some bondage with Dream Machine. I learned a little trick, called pony tailing, from our fellow grower Atrain. DM has already got the treatment once and will get another today or tomorrow. Seems to be doing the trick though. Her under carriage is filling in nicely.

Dream Machine. Anyone know what could be turning her leaf tips yellow like that??
IMG_386910.JPG

IMG_38709.JPG

And here she is a day after the ponytail
IMG_388013.JPG

And here is the slow going LSD
IMG_387111.JPG

IMG_38725.JPG

LSD actually has like 4 or 5 nodes, they are just stacked literally on top of each other. I have pulled the light back a little for her to see if i can get her to start to stretch out a little.

Well that is all for now. I did start a worm farm thread over in the FAQ section. If any one is interested in helping build the thread up please check it out!!

Thank you all and peace out!!!!!!:thumb:

i have to put cal/mag in every one of my plants at one point. its like a most for them. just one dose and there good for span of its life. but its got have that one touch of it in early stage. but that is my ob.

Hey there 420!!!! Sorry i have been missing lately, life has me busy right now. But still got my ladies going. Today i have lots to update on.

First, we have my harvest. I came out with about 65 grams of bud in the end. Not to shabby. Doubled what i got off my photo last round lol. The bud is still curing and i have smoked a little bit of it. Has a greast smell when broken up, lemony with a strong skunk smell. Taste has not come around yet. I hope the curing helps in that area. Smokes really smooth, possibly from the wash or growing organic, or both. Awesome high from her, very alert but with a good body buzz. Great day time smoke.
IMG_390713.JPG

IMG_391110.JPG

And then i took all of the popcorn bud and trim and made some yummy butter!!!

IMG_39129.JPG

IMG_391310.JPG

IMG_391413.JPG

IMG_391512.JPG

IMG_39178.JPG

IMG_391910.JPG

IMG_39209.JPG

IMG_39218.JPG

And that turned into these!!!!
IMG_39247.JPG

Here are the current ladies. I accidentally cloned Dream Machine. I was doing some bending and bent her branch right off. So impromptu cloning here we go. Did not have my order from BAS yet so didnt have any cloning gel. I broke off a piece of my aloe plant and stuck the stem down inside the flesh of the aloe. Let it sit for 8 hours, she looked really sad when i pulled her from the aloe, very wilted. I then stuck her in some rock wool soaked in water with a little ground up aloe leaf in the water. She perked up within 2 hours of her being in rock wool. And this morning ( i cloned last night) she was looking really awesome!!!! She holds her self up, good turgor in the stem and leaves (im reading botany books right now, breaking out the big words haha). As soon as my Build a Soil order arrives i am making aloe water, some Sprouted Seed Tea, and soakeing her rock wool with that. And giving the current ladies a boost as well.

IMG_39287.JPG

IMG_392910.JPG

IMG_39309.JPG

And last but not least, my new seed horde. These are some of the seeds i am finding in my Magnum buds.
Question
Since Magnum is a Feminized Auto and she self fertilized, what are her seeds??? Will they be feminized as well?? I am just starting down the breeding road, doing a little reading here and there about it.

IMG_39328.JPG

Welp thank you everyone for stopping by, hopefully i am able to update a little more often now. Peace out everyone!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom