2 Female Lowryders (Unknown Crossing) Flowering

K here are some update pics, i also need help with my power kush that sprouted a few days ago

getting crusty type ,texture to it

Dinafem Power kush whats wrong?
HEK_5451.JPG

Plant # 2 PICTURE UPDATE

Also i trimmed the fan leaves for more space it was that or would have to chop her down =[ ,

I also lst plant 2 as you can see kinda from pic slanted will update pics from other angles soon

HEK_5455.JPG

HEK_5458.JPG

HEK_5452.JPG

HEK_5453.JPG

I would say that the problem with your sprout is that your soil is too hot(nutrient wise) If you are using that Fox Farm Ocean Forrest, that is probably the reason, VERY hot for seeds...Check out my journal, I did auto ak47 x auto nyc diesel...Looking Good my friend!!!:thumb:

I would say that the problem with your sprout is that your soil is too hot(nutrient wise) If you are using that Fox Farm Ocean Forrest, that is probably the reason, VERY hot for seeds...Check out my journal, I did auto ak47 x auto nyc diesel...Looking Good my friend!!!:thumb:

yea man bad news on my power kush sprout for some reason it split in half like bent over and just split =[

might be the genetics cause my blue widow sprout is doing fine =[

i put it back in the soil but doubt it will grow with out them roots =[

im going to buy more low ryder seeds instead ..

WOW. You must have really enjoyed that LR smoke ;)

There aren't that may LR journals about, maybe because they are seen as a beginners plant or maybe because they aren't particulary high yielding but I have another 8 seeds to grow so hopefully in about 4 to 6 weeks I will be growing another one.

can some one point me out to some good yield, medium sized auto flowering seeds?

thanks please anyone who has grown lowryders and have a grow journal here please link me to it

would like to check em out

Lowlife Auto AK47 x Auto NYC Diesel
Check my journal on last page for the details..link in signature

can some one point me out to some good yield, medium sized auto flowering seeds?

thanks please anyone who has grown lowryders and have a grow journal here please link me to it

would like to check em out

You may want to check out this one ...

Lowryder Grow

:peace:

@Munki checked that out the other day love that grow ,also checked your grow out nice btw

@GodsTrichome
checked out your grow and subscribed looking nice hows the smell might grow that next sour d with ak47 omg!

.and @ MunchBaccy , lowryders are perfect for small spaces but i want a tent 4feet high 3 feet wide tent so i can grow about 5-6 of them

as for the smoke

as i said above it was me and 5 people on the blunt and we were all stoned within the 2nd pass around

their was only half a gram on it to.

i guess maybe because i grew it all natural only used nutes once

\

anyone can point me out to blue widow from dinafem or critical
searched but can find none

im currently growing blue widow that just sprouted a few days and have it on 12/12 light

Back
Top Bottom