2016 - Perpetual Basement Blues In RDWC - 1000W HPS - Autoflowering Blue Strains

I may have celebrated a bit too soon - the babies look awful right now LOL They're kind of crispy and now that they've had some time, I can see quite a bit of damage to them from their impact with the light. Will keep watching them and hope the manage to pull through. I may end up with only 2 narco purps, though :/

I may have celebrated a bit too soon - the babies look awful right now LOL They're kind of crispy and now that they've had some time, I can see quite a bit of damage to them from their impact with the light. Will keep watching them and hope the manage to pull through. I may end up with only 2 narco purps, though :/

I vote that you don't give up on them yet. Really this is just a variation of my patented EST (Extreme Stress Training) via direct light fixture contact, only rather than being an stoned moron who lifts them into the light, you had an equipment malfunction and dropped the light. Same difference.

I've with Pigeons, only with the further suggestion that a foliar watering/feeding might help if the top is having trouble getting what it needs to stay alive through the damage.

Britney (our Early Miss in our first grow) taught me never to give up on an accident. She did a full-on Tina Turner, working hard to become Simply the Best.

Maybe consider an emergency feed? Purhapse a little extra dose will help push aside some of the stress and make way for muscles!

Good morning GC!

:high-five:

I vote that you don't give up on them yet. Really this is just a variation of my patented EST (Extreme Stress Training) via direct light fixture contact, only rather than being an stoned moron who lifts them into the light, you were a stoned moron and dropped the light. Same difference.

I've with Pigeons, only with the further suggestion that a foliar watering/feeding might help if the top is having trouble getting what it needs to stay alive through the damage.

Britney (our Early Miss in our first grow) taught me never to give up on an accident. She did a full-on Tina Turner, working hard to become Simply the Best.

:amen:

That's the spirit!

Fixed! :rofl:

Little pictures this post - click to see the big versions.
I won't give up on them until they're crispy and browned, but I'm a little worried for them. The two which grew faster are doing fairly well.

Although one of them is over fed and one seems just right. Same water LOL Go figure.

As for the 3 smaller ones, the one I nearly killed when its sprinkler head was clogged is doing the best (it did not get hit by the light).

The shorter one just looks pathetic.

This is the one which lost the one and a half leaves. It has some really dark purple bits. I'm not sure if that's damage, burned, dried out, or just supposed to do this yet.

The big girls are doing swimmingly.

There's kind of a hole in the canopy where the one little bitty plant is. But what a plant it is!!

The big ones were at 1450 PPM and 6.2 pH, so they got 2 mL pH down. I've not checked the other reservoirs yet today.

Well, this is just the week growchick destroys all her plants, I guess.

Last night, just before bed, I went to check on things, as I'm prone to doing.

One of the 12 inch floor tiles that I keep in this window above the garden, fell out. No clue why. The window was open behind the tiles, so it might have been some wind (except the tile that fell was over the closed part of the window *shrug*) I've shut the window, now.

When the tile fell out of the window, naturally, it fell right on top of a plant. It took off about a third of the plant on its way down, and then, when it hit the hose feeding that plant's bucket, it sheared the hose clean in two. So, after spending weeks getting the PPM and pH just exactly right in that reservoir, about 8 gallons of perfect nute solution pumped out into my carpet. Yay.

I need to go check the PPM and pH in both reservoirs this morning, but I'm afraid to. Ha.

Sorry to hear this. At least you didn't go apeshit and chop all their little heads off. :rofl:

HAHAHA - if that plant were just little older LOL it would have been a great excuse!

Well, I'm glad I checked on the buckets! Yet another hose had popped off. I'm not saying that my mom's dog, whom I'm sitting while she's away, knocked it off. I'm just saying my hoses never spontaneously come loose when that dog is not here.

On the bright side, I know exactly how much of what to put in a bucket of water now. And I had plenty of freshly washed, thirsty, dry towels to use. Also, I really like the Humboldt nutrients. I don't have to use much if any pH down when I mix a batch. Into roughly 4 gallons of water, put 10 mL grow, 20 mL micro, 35 mL bloom, 10 ml camg, 10 ml honey, 20 ml ginormous, 8 ml hydroguard and if needed 1 ml ph down.

The Narco Purps are preflowering in the nursery - they're like 2 inches tall. Ugh.

I need that water absorbing tile .......

I'm wondering if I used a filter, like the kind you run external to a fish tank, would that filter out the nutrients as well as the crap I want filtered out of my res water?

I'm also considering hydrogen peroxide in the reservoirs.

Well its only in true fashion that things continue to go wrong!

But you're doing great and you have a solid head on your shoulders. That's working in your favour!

Lots of love GC!

Well its only in true fashion that things continue to go wrong!

But you're doing great and you have a solid head on your shoulders. That's working in your favour!

Lots of love GC!

It's always just when you think you've got it perfect, isn't it! :rofl:
:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom