2016 - Perpetual Basement Blues In RDWC - 1000W HPS - Autoflowering Blue Strains

Thanks, guys!! I'm getting super excited about that one plant now, yeah. It's gonna be a killer smoke!!

The big girls were at 1410 PPM and 6.2 so I put about 2 gallons of clear water in and will check pH again in about an hour.

.... an hour later ....

It was at 6.13 so I gave it 3 mL pH Down.

Well, 12 hours later, and the pH is at 6.17 - this water is impossible! On the bright side, things are looking big and bushy and quite verdant.

I was just reading a news article about the legalization of marijuana in various states, and it contained a picture of a medical grow operation with countless plants in row upon row in very professional looking containers and under amazing pro light set ups .... and all I could think, as I looked at all those leaves, was, "Man, you got some nitrogen issues there - all those yellowing leaves and not even in full bloom here."

:rofl:

the article is the first result in this list

Yeah, I almost couldn't read the article because of the picture LOL They need help!

pH was at 6.3 this morning and PPM at 1350. I gave about 3 mL of pH down. I'll get some pictures up in a bit, but it was obvious from the leaves that the pH was high before I used my pen tester. /sigh

The Narco Purps are starting to root vigorously. Two of them are good enough to transplant, now, but I'll wait and do them all Saturday, most likely.

I actually had to work at work today, which sucks, so I'm only just now getting to take pictures and check on things. The pH was at 6.24. I got a new bottle of pH Down so I put 1 mL of it in and will check again shortly. The plants look pretty good.

The Blue Mystic are about 50 days old.

Each one looks completely different from the others, and they all have different nutrient issues.
This one looks leathery.

This one looks like a zebra.

These two are vastly different colors.

This one is RIDICULOUS with the trichomes.

The Narco Purps are about 20 days old.

The taller ones have amazing roots.

The shorter ones are getting there.

Looks great in here GC.
Great job. You seem happier the NT are out of the way. Lol.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! and how!!! man, I hated those plants LOL I'm having to force myself to smoke them, now, too.

Just like human children, right? Same parents, each one is only superficially similar to each other.

I'm in awe of the variety.
It's kind of staggering to me, really, yah.

It's like the Brady Bunch Family in there. Each one of those kids had their own style
:rofl:

They're doing well this morning. The pH was at 5.9 when I got up, and the water level was low. I put in 4 gallons of nutrient solution (10 mL grow, 20 mL micro, 35 mL bloom, 10 mL honey, 20 mL ginormous, and 8 mL hydroguard) at 1450 ppm and the tank is sitting at 1450 ppm and 5.85 pH now. FINALLY!!!!!! with 2-4 weeks left til harvest, they finally got their food right LOL

I am really digging these Humboldt nutrients. For one thing, the grow and bloom are clear. They've not been died pink or green like the GH nutes. I also like the shape of the bottles. It's easier for me to dispense via syringe than the GH bottles are. I can't tell if the plants care one way or another, honestly, but I'm happier with these nutrients.

Oh, look what I got!

Now, the seedlings have their very own light, and I can take purple pictures!!!!

yay!!!! woooooo!
Thats so awesome. I gotta get this harvest in and get me some of these lights before they are all gone at that price.
:bravo:

OMG I know, right?!?!?!?! I've got 2 of the 600W ones in my cart now, too. LOL Just waiting on some money to come in.

if you dont like your job get a new one:cheesygrinsmiley:
please no purple plants, they are green, green i tell you:peacetwo:

I absolutely love my job! Except for the part where I have to do it, at all. HAHAHAH

Here's the whole garden, at the moment. I moved the two Narco Purps with long enough root systems into the veg/early bloom area. The other 3 will have to move by the 15th when I will start the Blue Amnesia seeds.

The most horrific thing has just happened! I wanted to move the new LED light down a little so it would be closer to the seedlings. In the process of doing so, I dropped it, and it landed right on top of the nursery bucket, naturally.

The two plants under it were completely obliterated!

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE .......

Because these plants are in rapidroot cubes in net pots which the bottoms have been cut out of, the two plants under the light fell into the bucket and were nearly unharmed!!!!!!!!!!!!

The smaller one just got a little ding on one leaf.

The bigger one lost a leaf and part of a leaf!

This is the best horrible thing that's ever happened.

Back
Top Bottom