Rooster1

Soil - Dark Devil - Northern Light - Pineapple Express
Soil Used - FoxFarm Ocean Forest
Hydro - Dark Devil
Coco / Perlite 70/30 mix
All in Veg
Bucket Size Soil 3 gal.
Cloth Hydro 5 gal.

:welcome: all, Ole Rooster1 is trying his best to get this journal up and running. Thanks to MagicJim, Sweetsue,Duggan, Tead,Stage, and Thebeast27 and so many more for allowing me to walk thru their gardens and learn. For all the encouragement from all of you, I hope Ole Rooster won't let you down.
I have come to learn that from my days way back in the late 60's and early 70's when we used to dig a hole , throw a fish in the bottom and set out our plants and pray it would grow. It has come a long way baby! As I walked around your gardens I realized I have lived a sheltered life! I had no idea of all the strains. Today I feel like a kid in a candy store.:love: Let the party begin.......
I also have a current grow I have kept off the journal but will throw a few pic's of it in after I figure out all this uploading.

re: 2016 Rooster1's First Auto Soil & Hydro Grow Journal

Dark Devil soil 12 days old, Northern Light 11 Days, Pineapple Express 4 days and Hydro Dark Devil 4 days.
IMG_194722.JPG
IMG_194633.JPG
IMG_194522.JPG
IMG_194426.JPG

re: 2016 Rooster1's First Auto Soil & Hydro Grow Journal

You know it's hard to teach an Ole Rooster new tricks but the ole boy will give it a good ole try. Hope you enjoy, I'm a still learning. Now it's time to go find my fellow growers and spread the news !:cheer: Ole Rooster has got pictures......now I know they are not the best but I'll work on that. Now off to spread the news and check out some gardens....

As my friend Duggan would say " Top of the Day to ya !" Ole Rooster forgot to mention on my White Widow grow I used General Hydro three part only. Explains why she is not as robust as I would like. Learn, live and grow.
I started this journal for my current grow of Auto's and will get back on track with it. Wanted to show these others so maybe some of you can advise me as what else to add to this White Widow grow or if it's too late...... Ole Rooster , stumbling around....:volcano-smiley:

Have to finish some chores and will get my Auto girls out today for inspection and water..will post pic's later

I have come to learn that from my days way back in the late 60's and early 70's when we used to dig a hole , throw a fish in the bottom and set out our plants and pray it would grow. It has come a long way baby!

There's a lot to be said for old school growing techniques. The Native Americans did it for a reason and we did it for the exact same reasons. Local traditional growing methods are developed over centuries by folks feeding themselves thru careful farming techniques. A wise farmer of any kind always does well by paying attention to them.
Plus, ya know.... we all need a reason to go fishin now and then after all.

You gonna run the entire veg cycle under CFLs?
I found huge ones at the local Home Depot mother ship the other day.... I think they were like 58w each actual consumption. Check the shelves next time you wander in.

Tead I'm running these 5000k cfl's 23w 1600 Lumens at the moment. I have not checked the other Big Box for the 58w but I will. These were all this store carried and was told the 6400 were not available any more, phasing them out for LED's. Time to check the hen house my friend, I'll run by your garden later today...Ole Rooster1 strolling on out.....

Alright....I'm subbed in ole Rooster. That WW looks like a monster to me. later :bongrip:

Thanks MJ, I mistreated her learning all the LST, topping, super croping etc... It seems to me she is just sitting there doing nothing. The buds are not any size to them. Don't get me wrong, I'll love her. Just wish she had larger buds....typical male eh!!!!

Good Morning all, I had planned to post pic's I took on Friday but after seeing that burst of growth from my DD I decided to wait until lights on this morning and shoot them again. I want to top my DD but I'm a wee bit hesitant.....:rofl::rofl::rofl:I don't want to take her out and I don't mean to dinner! I have another DD going in Coco/Perlite I may top. The problem is my jar, yep I can see thru the bottom, is down to bare minimum and I sure don't want to keep it that way due to my inexperience.....:scratchinghead: ... Ok Ole Rooster is on the prowl lQQkn' in a few yards..... I'll be back :thanks:

Good Morning again , I just came from MagicJim's yard watching Pam wanting to really spread her wings.... Got to get me some Panama soon!
I changed some lights in veg tent, I had a 125w CFL sitting around so I added it along with some 23w 5000k CFL's. Took the girls out for some show and tell... Dark Devil first,
IMG_197930.JPG
, She looks good to me, I wanted to top her but wasn't sure if it is too late, went ahead and did the deed!
IMG_198430.JPG
. Top came off no problem. Next is Northern Light
IMG_198136.JPG
IMG_198028.JPG
I'm not sure I will top anymore unless it is suggested by some of you. Then I have Pineapple Express
IMG_198328.JPG
and My DD in coco,
IMG_195131.JPG
. Might as well stick my White Widow in my box in here today..
IMG_199124.JPG
IMG_199029.JPG
I'm still trying to figure out to get photos and descriptions in order.:thedoubletake: Ok folks, I'll give this a shot and see how she comes out....:peacetwo::cool: The pic I called DD in coco, well I lied! Oh well Rooster1 will have to go find her, she must have flown the coop. Thanks for stopping by and PLEASE give your advise and criticism... Ole Rooster1 out strolling.....

Where are my manners? I spoke of adding and changing my lights but failed to show it...just slap me naked and call me a fool :volcano-smiley: let's see if I can get this right...
IMG_198926.JPG
IMG_198526.JPG
and come to think I didn't give the age history: Dark Devil 15 , Northern Light 14 , Pineapple Express 6 and Dark Devil 5 gal. Coco 5 days.
:peacetwo:to all, Please stop by anytime now , ya hear? Rooster1 out for a stroll....wait let me hit this one more time :volcano-smiley:, oh yeah....nize...

Sure, I'll sub in Rooster. Nice clean set-up you have going.

Hey bobbyhenry welcome to the :420: community. I'll let Rooster welcome you to his thread. I do hope your finding things to your liking. If there's ever anything I can help you with, please don't hesitate to stop me and ask. I'm kinda all over the site, so I'm easy to find. You won't find a more loving and approachable neighborhood online, so make use of us. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Back
Top Bottom