2nd Grow - 4 Strains - 5 Girls - All Organic!

Yep the inkbird heat/cool timer is the cats ass for anyone trying to grow in a somewhat stealth not easily accessible(as the garage). I have a little heater in there and have started recirculating the warm exhaust air back into the room... girls are loving it and shooting straight up! The B.B. and the Cinderella are now throwing pistols so the count is on... keep it Green people! Keep it Green!

420-magazine-mobile845018585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753352765.jpg

Yep the inkbird heat/cool timer is the cats ass for anyone trying to grow in a somewhat stealth not easily accessible(as the garage). I have a little heater in there and have started recirculating the warm exhaust air back into the room... girls are loving it and shooting straight up! The B.B. and the Cinderella are now throwing pistols so the count is on... keep it Green people! Keep it Green!

420-magazine-mobile845018585.jpg
420-magazine-mobile753352765.jpg
Looking happy and healthy, great job! ✌️

Thanks guys! They are coming along... the white widow and BubbleG are on their way pushing buds. I'm going just let them go and keep pushing nutes... I gave them a light defol last night, and had to reconnect my carbon filter... they are starting to smell so nicely!

Blueberry front right Cinderella99 front left... ww in the middle, and BubbleG in the back...
420-magazine-mobile1261234281.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1398368596.jpg

Damn jungle in there . If they look that good I can only imagine the aroma!

I went out to check in on them... Have to raise my lights tomorrow, too lazy tonight. the Blueberry and Cinderella99 have forgotten about the toxic feeding I gave them 2 weeks ago. They have really turned things around...
I'll have to get the pics off my pc later... Happy Friday! You made it! ..

Well it's later all right! I'm a slacker! Any who... it's been getting chilly around here... down to 4C right now... I had an oops... the electricity to the shed was cut off for an extended period... girls were in the dark for 36 hours... lol... I realized what happened and flipped everything back on... gave them a big drink and have my fingers and toes crossed that they didn't get too stressed out.
The Blue berry and Cinderella are about 6-8" taller than their older sisters...
I think I'm going to be harvesting the first second week of Dec for the First 3 and maybe do these two two weeks after that...

420-magazine-mobile314421044.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1274043639.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2006371391.jpg
420-magazine-mobile59640653.jpg
420-magazine-mobile259510725.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1329600199.jpg

So the three more mature ladies the two BubbleG and White Widow are starting to pack on some serious weight... I'll probably go 2 more weeks and the start my flush depending on how their trichs look.
The Blueberry and Cinderella have done nothing but stretch this week. I have another 5-8 inches I can raise the light but I would like to see if she stops on her own. Both have some nice bud sites and once the other three come out these two will have 3 -300w leds for the last 5 weeks of bud production.....

420-magazine-mobile2087195395.jpg
420-magazine-mobile362163680.jpg

420-magazine-mobile928714064.jpg

420-magazine-mobile340252558.jpg

Thanks EastCoast! I've decided this will be my last grow this year until the spring... I'm going to give the White Widow and 2 BubbleG's 4 weeks if the trichs cooperate... once they come out the Blueberry and Cinderella can have the whole space for another 4 weeks... harvest the week before Christmas! I'm going to give all of them a real jacked up feeding for the next two weeks! Full on full blast nutes... General Organics Bio Thrive Bloom organic nutes, BioBud, and CaMg+...
I'm going to try and really pack some buds... going to start my flush at 20% amber... was going to go hit the girls with a good feast but it's pouring outside... so maybe in a little while... lol!

Frost advisery is in effect :high five: they look great!

Thanks Dabber! So... thought of this as i typed your name... i made some oil/shatter the other day... made two batches.
First round i used some trim and some buds from the last time i bought shitty weed...
i used a honey bee extractor and butane...

The second batch was cooked (vaped) weed... i have been saving my cooked vape bud and making kick ass butter with it...but thought i would try it in an extractor...

Interesting results...

The cooked vape weed put out a very dark heavy oil...
The bud batch was dark gold and hard...

Stopped in and picked up a wax/oil pen and am now grading my hard work... lol!

This is the green stuff...
420-magazine-mobile305486952.jpg

And this is the burnt stuff

420-magazine-mobile849142100.jpg

Trying the burnt one now and wowzers! I'm using a new pen vape... not sure about it... still can't figure out how to turn it on properly... but it's a new delivery method... going to make the olive oil capsules next... i think...
420-magazine-mobile72501371.jpg

Keep it Green!

Well the vaped weed is decarbed. I would use that oil and make eddibles or caps. It shouldnt need any thing else besides dilution. I think. My buddy and 420 member does cco and decarba first to make his caps then juat cuts them with evoo. So I would suspect you could simply cut the oil and dose. It may do better to throw it in a half cup of EVOO and put in your oven for 2 hours lowest setting shaking every 15 mins. Then I would just use that mixture for capsules. If it works you just saved me SOOOOO much time! And I won't to run the experiment of blasting decarbed weed to create "eddible dabs"

They trim stuff should do wonders in your pen!

Well the vaped weed is decarbed. I would use that oil and make eddibles or caps. It shouldnt need any thing else besides dilution. I think. My buddy and 420 member does cco and decarba first to make his caps then juat cuts them with evoo. So I would suspect you could simply cut the oil and dose. It may do better to throw it in a half cup of EVOO and put in your oven for 2 hours lowest setting shaking every 15 mins. Then I would just use that mixture for capsules. If it works you just saved me SOOOOO much time! And I won't to run the experiment of blasting decarbed weed to create "eddible dabs"

They trim stuff should do wonders in your pen!

Yep great minds think alike... and stoners...well they get creative! Lol!
I have enough trim and popcorn that if i want to make some more shatter I will use that, and yes I'm gonna keep the vaped decarbed green for some edibles and capsules! I'll probably make some next weekend when the house is a bit quieter... I'll keep yah posted!

Here are some shots I took today... they are calling for up to 10 cm of snow on Thursday... it's going to look funny everything white and my shed in the back yard steaming as the snow hits it...
420-magazine-mobile530436460.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2015387488.jpg

That's a happy Shed! Idk about 10 cm or how much that even is.... But they are saying 6 inches for us Thursday. Meh what's another six inches when there's already over a foot. Lol

That's a happy Shed! Idk about 10 cm or how much that even is.... But they are saying 6 inches for us Thursday. Meh what's another six inches when there's already over a foot. Lol

It's about 4-5" lol... just a light dusting to what you are used to! Yeesh!! I don't know what I would do with that much snow!

Went out and checked on the girls... it had been 2 days and I figured they would be thirsty!!
I checked some trichs... I had marked this Thursday to start my gradual flush... I think my BubbleG can go anytime but I think I will wait until next week...
420-magazine-mobile499004447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile831842411.jpg

What do you think? Another week or two?

This is the white widow she definitely has a good 2 weeks left to fatten up!

420-magazine-mobile1587439949.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331570657.jpg

And then there is the BB...

420-magazine-mobile812254253.jpg

Cinderella99

420-magazine-mobile1391107395.jpg

And a group shot!
Say cheese!

420-magazine-mobile640171363.jpg

It's about 4-5" lol... just a light dusting to what you are used to! Yeesh!! I don't know what I would do with that much snow!
Find a hill. Build a kicker. And throw some nasties....

They look wonderful! Maybe a touch of n toxicity. But they are solid! Look at that fan leaf in the last pic fcking 9 fingers beast!!!!

Back
Top Bottom