2nd Grow - 4 Strains - 5 Girls - All Organic!

Pass the sticks! Hahahahahha.

Really looking good there P! Gonna be some amazing smoke I'm sure.

Thanks Dab! This is the first day in months that I have looked at 420 on a PC... usually just on my phone... that first pic of Cindy is pretty shitty...lol! I am debating on how much longer I an going to let her go... I think she has just ran 7 weeks in flower so I'll check the amber tonight and if its good to go... I may have a new strain to try! I'm pretty excited to get into both of these, my first Blueberry and first Cinderella 99.

I was going to take them down this weekend... I went in today and checked on them, and they are both full of new white pistols... I gave them a good feed last night and apparently they liked it. I decided to check the trichs on the top colas and there were some amber, but not much or enough for me to think I should give them another week maybe... I'll watch it the next few days... Everything I read about this strain and the seedbank I bought it from says a fairly quick flower time.
I was thinking about this, and realized that its only been a week since they went from sharing all the lights with 3 other plant to now getting ALL the light and its hitting them nice and deep... 2 Mars 300w and a chinese 300W, 2 25 w cfl, 1 100w led, and then a 55W CFL... Maybe the increase in light told them that they needed to dig a bit deeper and do a little bit more growing I say... go ahead and try to impress me girls!
IMG_015056.JPG
IMG_015258.JPG
IMG_015363.JPG
IMG_015471.JPG
IMG_016069.JPG
IMG_015665.JPG

Always great news to see more new growth! With some strains they spit white pistils till the end! Regardless let them ride. Or I would anyway. All these people are anxious to harvest early 50% clear. I'm about letting the plant say, " hey I'm dead and gonna hang myself to dry if you don't do it for me..." CBN is one of my favorites! That's awesome sleepy high... let the amber come baby!!!!

I entered one of the contests here... first time I've even considered it, but I loved the way one of my White Widow nugs looked I had to share it...
Fellas... oh my... I gave it a wash before I dried it, threw it in the dehydrator... anyways... what a fantastic smooooooth smoke! And it lit us up!! Canuck fem white widow... mmmmmm love it!
Well here is what is left of it...
420-magazine-mobile1227241612.jpg

Well went out to check on the girls and I think I'll give them one more week... next weekend they will have grown to their full potential!

My Blueberry is really swelling and packing in some nice weight! Dense bud and a sweet aroma...

420-magazine-mobile286499342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922972388.jpg

And Cindy is starting to weigh her limbs down with the bud she's packing on!

420-magazine-mobile1339219783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467736218.jpg

The snow is really coming down outside... not looking forward to having the only shed that doesn't have any snow on it because of the heat inside... lol! 1 more week... 1 more week!

Well went out to check on the girls and I think I'll give them one more week... next weekend they will have grown to their full potential!

My Blueberry is really swelling and packing in some nice weight! Dense bud and a sweet aroma...

420-magazine-mobile286499342.jpg
420-magazine-mobile922972388.jpg

And Cindy is starting to weigh her limbs down with the bud she's packing on!

420-magazine-mobile1339219783.jpg
420-magazine-mobile467736218.jpg

The snow is really coming down outside... not looking forward to having the only shed that doesn't have any snow on it because of the heat inside... lol! 1 more week... 1 more week!
Looking awesome, that's so funny your she'd being the only one without snow on it in a blizzard cause of the heat inside lmao. Hopefully they will be done next week for you. They have sure packed on the weight.✌️

Went out and had a look at the girls... I have been very lax about this grow... thought I would just let them go...
I just had a good look at the girl in the back and noticed she has a bit of a spider mite issue. I'm only 5 days from harvest so I'm hoping that a good bud wash will clean them up.

Any suggestions on whether I should use H202 or lemon juice and baking soda?

They have fattened up and I'm dying to chop them and get them into jars! Here are some pics with a light bulb for size reference...

Blueberry

420-magazine-mobile314738407.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2130445226.jpg

And Cinderella 99

420-magazine-mobile1960062788.jpg

420-magazine-mobile756290552.jpg

Well change of plans...

we got six inches of snow...

I went to the shed... left a clear path... through the 6 inches of snow...

The heat from my little grow room is melting the snow on the room... but not fast enough to melt it all... cool I thought when I first saw it... but it's been coming down all day... needless to say, there's big ass icicles hanging off the roof... 10X12 tin shed with 4 foot icicles!! I know what you are thinking... that's not noticeable at all...
I open the door...the inside roof of the shed...

Holy condensation Batman!!
It might as well be pouring rain inside of it...

My girls are coming down tomorrow night!

About a week early, but it's like Side Show Bob moved into my backyard! And my neighbour waved to me when I was coming back from knocking the icicles down...
Yeeeeesh!

Have a good Monday!

Yeah that's a trip! Wow! Well an early harvest is better than no harvest eh?

Yep! I'm anxious... a few more hours and they will be in buckets getting washed!!
Congrats on your harvest, you will be stocked up for a little while with some nice bud, good luck in the future and make sure you look me up if and when you start another journal.✌️

Well... Thanks for following along... Here are some final harvest buds...

I've entered the January bud of the month with my Cinderella 99

My biggest nug, after being washed, hung to drip 6 hours, then into the dehydrator... 38 hour cycle, into jars at between 68-74...
Stabilized now between 61-64 RH, burping once sometimes twice a day lately...

8g of solid deliciousness!

IMG_028060.JPG

IMG_029256.JPG

IMG_031852.JPG

IMG_032958.JPG

IMG_033364.JPG

I'll post some Blueberry and then once I do the smoke reports close this bad boy down!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom