2nd Grow - 4 Strains - 5 Girls - All Organic!

I suck with writing the right shit and reading before I post... should say
'Put them on notice...'
Anyway...
What does this look like?

420-magazine-mobile85530742.jpg

Looks like they will be nice size plants by the time they get done with stretch..✌️

Yah, compared to my last fridge grow they are probably about 3/4's of the total height already...they have been stretching quite a bit the past few days...
And on Monday I attempted to Fim the Blueberry and Cinderalla99

420-magazine-mobile1857041493.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2104012628.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1808286457.jpg

I dunno... maybe good things will

Yes maybe good things will.... Lol

Work out what was happening with those leaves?

Yah they seem to have moved on from them and the new growth is as hoped... nice and healthy!

Did i find the right link to your current journal?? #subbed

You got her... although I have been so busy at work and getting ready for winter around here that my journal has been neglected... and the guests ( mother and father... in-laws) have been hovering as well...

Thanks for following along!

My Blueberry is showing some big fat indica leaves! I tried to FIM her and I think I hit it right...

420-magazine-mobile1580120372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655007386.jpg

And Cindy (Cinderella99) is on pace with Blue but showing her more Sativa side...

420-magazine-mobile2145031686.jpg

I tried to FIM this one as well... but not sure if it took or not...

420-magazine-mobile2119965423.jpg

2 more weeks and they move to the flower tent and joint the other girls for a few weeks until the first round of harvest!

Keep it Green Ladies and Gentlemen... Keep it Green!

My Blueberry is showing some big fat indica leaves! I tried to FIM her and I think I hit it right...

420-magazine-mobile1580120372.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1655007386.jpg

And Cindy (Cinderella99) is on pace with Blue but showing her more Sativa side...

420-magazine-mobile2145031686.jpg

I tried to FIM this one as well... but not sure if it took or not...

420-magazine-mobile2119965423.jpg

2 more weeks and they move to the flower tent and joint the other girls for a few weeks until the first round of harvest!

Keep it Green Ladies and Gentlemen... Keep it Green!
Looking good, I was wondering is your Blueberry by Seedsman, it looks just like mine lol. I had a 13 blade leaf and a bunch of 11 blade leaves on my BB on last grow. When you flip to flower be ready for that BB to triple in size, maybe more lol. Dark growed the Seedsman Blueberry under the PS Cob and they still stretched alot so they must just be a stretchy plant lol. My first grow I flowered them under HPS but this time will be with my LED, I believe the quality will be better this time cause I had very high temps last run with my HPS.✌️

Looking good, I was wondering is your Blueberry by Seedsman, it looks just like mine lol. I had a 13 blade leaf and a bunch of 11 blade leaves on my BB on last grow. When you flip to flower be ready for that BB to triple in size, maybe more lol. Dark growed the Seedsman Blueberry under the PS Cob and they still stretched alot so they must just be a stretchy plant lol. My first grow I flowered them under HPS but this time will be with my LED, I believe the quality will be better this time cause I had very high temps last run with my HPS..✌️

Hey EastCoast! I took off Thursday up north for ThanksGiving... just arrived home a few hours ago! I've been delinquent in my online presence... but sometimes a good 'Unplug' is exactly what is required! Lol!!
Good to know about the stretch... I think I am going to flip them this week... the Blueberry and Cinderella99 are getting way too big too fast!
420-magazine-mobile972141913.jpg
420-magazine-mobile96998221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1037277116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1896324200.jpg

Any way.. Blueberry is from Canuck seeds... I gave the girls a good feed when I left and checked in on them today... what do u think caused this??
I just added CaMg for the second time... first time was a really light feed the last one was a bit heavy... or should I look at something else as the culprit?

Looks like maybe calcium so the calmag should help..✌️

Yah thanks EastCoast! I gave them a big flush last night and they already look better. My ph was way off as well! And I followed up the flush with a light feed... I'm planning of flipping them to flower Sunday...so hopefully they recover a bit and are ready to blow some bud out!!

It's crazy but that tape on the fridge was how tall my last plants were after the first week of flower... these are almost twice as tall...

420-magazine-mobile988806696.jpg

Looking great Peeece. How does that deficiency or pH lockout look now? All better?

Hey Tunkers! Thanks for the visit! So I gave them that flush, couple days later turned the lights out, and moved them last night in with their sisters... checked on them tonight and they are HAPPY!! And so am I!

That's them in the front

420-magazine-mobile1485043760.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1780883875.jpg

Back
Top Bottom