300W LED 2x4x5 Tent Soil Grow

I havent add any nutes yet on my grow Fox Farms soil and my own soil. Watered today maybe next week will add nutes. Plants look great. Just ph water. Run off water is good.
happy growing

Well they seemed like they really wanted more light.. the outsides of the plants were getting terrible light spread cause they are 10-14" away from the lights now. Didnt really think that adding more light, when they seemed like they needed it, would hurt. The synthetics i have been giving my plants arent natural either but they seem to enjoy those lol i wasnt really concerned with the extra light to be honest i figured they would be happy. I think they like it too they didnt seem stressed as much when i was watering them.

I should have researched it more before i got another light in the middle of bloom, i had planned on it before just didnt have that extra bill until last weekend. I was wanting to do it a few weeks ago but i had to get an inline fan and filter first. Kinda putting my grow together as i go along, testing things out my first grow to see what i can do.. I overreact sometimes though lol

Well they seemed like they really wanted more light.. the outsides of the plants were getting terrible light spread cause they are 10-14" away from the lights now. Didnt really think that adding more light, when they seemed like they needed it, would hurt. The synthetics i have been giving my plants arent natural either but they seem to enjoy those lol i wasnt really concerned with the extra light to be honest i figured they would be happy. I think they like it too they didnt seem stressed as much when i was watering them.
I've added light on many of my grows and never had a hermie.... In fact if I can't get any more LST in my grow I add lights....

I should have researched it more before i got another light in the middle of bloom, i had planned on it before just didnt have that extra bill until last weekend. I was wanting to do it a few weeks ago but i had to get an inline fan and filter first. Kinda putting my grow together as i go along, testing things out my first grow to see what i can do.. I overreact sometimes though lol
Your doing awesome Imtoasted. Keep doing what you are doing

Never having grown I can't often offer advice. In this situation I would say you played your instincts and they have been in the money so far from the looks of those last few pics. Head up.

Hey toast, I added a second light that was twice as powerful during the last few weeks of my first grow, and if anything, it may have added to the yield.
:high-five:

Sweet thanks a lot guys i feel better now.. maybe its cause of this jack and coke? Haha but yea just gonna work on the heat issue, kinda thinking its only going to help cause it will lower the rh during the day. Sort of mimics nature too cause it is warmer and less humid during the day and cooler and more humid at night. Pretty cool to have that natural effect going for me.

Excited to see if the organics make the buds give off more aroma.. cant get over my tropical tent guys, smells like some Hawaiian dude is chopping up fresh pineapple in there. Especially at night dude is working 24/7 im trippin guys need to sleep lol that smell though.. wont ever forget that scent... new smells are so much fun lol

Freakin timers, eh? I've had my share of timer issues too. I would love to find an electronic one (with backup battery) that you just have to to set on time once, off time once, and that's it.
I've got timers that will let me enter 8 different settings, choices of M-F, M W F, daily,, weekly, etc etc. C'mon man, I'm medicated.
:smokin:

was running into the same issues, so I went to the hydro shop and got the analogue ones, they're so much better!

Back
Top Bottom