3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

First in. Nukeheads should toss me a bean lol. I'm in for the ride. Really looking forward to see our new sponsors shine. Best of luck.

We'd love too, but sheesh were selling out of stock so darn fast our current problem is expansion for growth :).
Let us stabilize as we moved to a whole new shopping system, and we will continue our sponsorship program.

We are also working on much requested cross breeds such as " Nuclear Purple " a NukeHead grand daddy purple mix. Alaskin Thunder Nuke, Nuclear Kush, and a line of NukeHead crosses with everyones favorite... we also thought of crossing NukeHead with Jack Herrer ( RIP Jack ) and calling it Nuclear Jack Black, :) it will be fun as we slowly work towards these various goals. So stay tuned for more !

Subbed. Looking forward to seeing the results. Been following the Nuke head thread and have mixed feelings so I'm excited to see an actual grow. If it turns out well I may subdue to the extreme prices.

Yep :) ... we put in allot of work, and the costs to run business in this industry is extremly high. Cost of documenting, categorizing, and logging various generations of genetics is scary amounts of work, one screw up in catalogging seeds during our breeding and we have to toss out the whole breed cycle and session. Selling those seeds as randoms ( We add our mix random seeds 10 pack here quite soon ) ... were still busy with rebuilding the website and hammering out transaction issues, but were making progress.

A 50$ seed is even sexier :) when it pops, and you know your going to be cutting clones and seeding it out on your own later. So look at that one time expense and the excitement of having it sprout which makes it all worth it to those who enjoy breeding and keeping strains ( strain collectors).

We'd love too, but sheesh were selling out of stock so darn fast our current problem is expansion for growth :).
Let us stabilize as we moved to a whole new shopping system, and we will continue our sponsorship program.

We are also working on much requested cross breeds such as " Nuclear Purple " a NukeHead grand daddy purple mix. Alaskin Thunder Nuke, Nuclear Kush, and a line of NukeHead crosses with everyones favorite... we also thought of crossing NukeHead with Jack Herrer ( RIP Jack ) and calling it Nuclear Jack Black, :) it will be fun as we slowly work towards these various goals. So stay tuned for more !
Appreciate the consideration. We'll talk in a few months after this grow that I just started a few days ago.

All these ridiculous priced seeds irritate me, not pointing fingers at anyone since I havent bothered to look at any of them as my seed stock is plentiful, but it makes me want to make my next journal with 4 different strains...each $3 seeds (and thats CDN dollars lol). It is my humble opinion that my $3 seeds will go toe to toe with some of these instagram "fire" seeds. Considering MOST strains are based on afghani x skunk 1 genetics...I dont buy anything anyone says about the latest greatest strains.

I say the same thing about Scotch. I think I am turning into my grandparents.

That said, I wish this strain, grow, and company all the best, plenty of folks with money to burn...literally. Lots of room for everyone in this business. I get it, its not cheap to run a proper show, gotta cover costs and earn a living.

Back
Top Bottom