3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

As long as the process is the same and you use female pollen from same plant(clone) it's still an S1. Just trying to devise a new method to avoid excessive accidental pollination if I don't want it. Either I'll do a single cola or the whole thing.

You could always take a little clone and pollinate that and keep it separate.

That's what i did. And I'm glad I did. Not sure my home made CS is up to par.... so now I have a second shot at it

I like that idea but I have four weeks to grow sacs or I'm wasting my time lol going to start a blue dream halfway through flower so I have the little cab vacant for a little while. I will probably try that next time though, makes more sense for just a few seeds.

Lol you guys are gonna laugh. I went in on Sammie and got her all sorted out. Crewcut. She has a strong looking base. .
420-magazine-mobile1279419865.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1472457333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile204320652.jpg

That was before. And then I stripped the shit outta her
420-magazine-mobile890846909.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1636242654.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1814154677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile238635256.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1990203794.jpg

As long as the process is the same and you use female pollen from same plant(clone) it's still an S1. Just trying to devise a new method to avoid excessive accidental pollination if I don't want it. Either I'll do a single cola or the whole thing.
I did what you suggested and removed the branch then collect the pollen i selfed one flower on the grape ape and crossed it with one of the caramelicious...as a side bar ivremoved the bottom set of branches from both at the same time and scraped cut and planted the caremelicious branches on a whim and left them under twelves they actually took and have started flower and just a little stretch may get a quarter dry maybe a little more but there cute and i just thought id share that my discovery is clones will take even on twelves... Hijacking over lol sorry 3g

Sammie stole my heart, 3G ;)

Just curious, do you use a chiller? How do you deal with temps in rez?

Back
Top Bottom