420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2021

420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: December 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!

This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community.

All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month. We ask that everyone please consider the following factors when suggesting nominees and voting on this contest:

• Frequent Activity & Updates - Journals should be regularly maintained and updated
  • Attention To Detail - Journals should discuss growing methods and techniques in detail
  • Quality Photography - Pictures should be clear and of good quality
  • Proper Grammar & Structure - Journals should be well-written and easy to understand
  • General Forum Conduct - Journal and author should adhere to published forum guidelines
  • Stays On Topic - Journals should be focused on Cannabis cultivation
  • Responds To Questions - Members posting questions receive clear and thoughtful responses
  • Explains Well & Offers Advice - Journal is a good environment for new growers to learn
  • Promotes our Sponsors - Journals should feature or recommend our Sponsors' products whenever possible
The winner receives "Grow Journal of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine T-shirt, 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet & 420 Magazine Stickers
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit
Blue Planet Nutrients: Elite 3-Part Gallon, 3.5 oz Easy Weed, 8 oz Cal-Mag Pro Formula
NextLight: NextLight 420h - LED Grow Light
Herbies Seeds:
- Fruit Punch (5 seeds)
- Chronic Thunder (5 seeds)
- Girl Scout Cookies (5 seeds)
- White Widow (5 seeds)
- Northern Lights #5 X Haze (5 seeds)

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Members may only win this title once per year.

This contest is open to Journals in Progress only, that have been updated by the original poster within the last 30 days.

Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts @Pat Puffer or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll.

Nominations are accepted from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST every month. Approved nominations will be posted shortly after midnight PST and, at that time, the polls will open through midnight PST on the last day of the month to vote for a winner.

Please follow the above guidelines to propose a nomination and do not post or discuss nominations in the contest thread. Nominations and/or suggestions of nominations in the contest thread will be deleted without notice.

Support the 420 Magazine community and your fellow members by getting involved with our contests and, if you don't already have a grow journal, please see How To Make A Grow Journal

This year's winners who are now ineligible for nomination:
January - @Van Stank - Stanks Switch It Up In 2019
February - @Pat Puffer - Patient's Grows
March - @NuttyProfessor - Nutty & His Antics
April - @Bill284 - G.G. Clone Topped Before 10 Days Old
May - @Stunger - Stunger's Last Stand: Banned To The Balcony!
June - @Tokin Roll - Mars-Hydro DWC 1 Plant 4x4 Scrog
July - @copperrein - BESTVA LED & Homegrown Cannabis Co Triathlon Of Sativa
August - @Emilya - 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Emilya
September - @Jon - Jon's New Pared Down Setup Soil Grow: 3 Photo & 1 Auto With New Dedicated Auto Rig
October - @Carcass - Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019
November - @Rexer - Rex's Sponsored Test Of The ViparSpectra P4000 In A 4x4

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
November Nominees

@DonkeyDick - DD Stable Of Impermanence
I'd like to nominate Donkey Dick's Journal DD Stable Of Impermanence

Donkey Dicks Journal is currently 123 pages of almost pure gold. He has shown incredible skills, takes the time to answer everyone who has any questions and is just an incredible wealth of information. He has show- cased sponsors, and shown how great their products are. His Journal also has great information on pressing Rosin and is filled with his wonderful charisma. If you haven't stopped by the stable, you're really missing out on one of the best hangouts on 420!

@Furcifer - 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Furcifer
I would like to enter @Furcifer for Grow Journal of the Month, another very competent grower that flies under the radar.

Why do I think he deserves to be nominated? Let’s see, let me clarify what I am talking about. First, his current grow looks phenomenal, he always very considerate when questions are being ask of him, or if he is trying to help out another grower, and recommends sponsors when the need arises.

Take the time to check out his current grow. It is laid out very mythical with detail information about what he is currently doing, or if he plans on doing something different, he precisely following a logical path. His imagery is somewhat hallucinogenic, very clear and detailed.

He often is very willing to let new and older growers alike know about 420 Magazine sponsors; mentioning them when the time is right, and let me not forget that he has some of the top influencer on the site following him.

Don't vote until you take a look at one of his current journal.
420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Furcifer

@Stinker - Sometimes, In The Greenhouse
I would like to nominate Stinker's "Sometimes in the Greenhouse" journal for this months GJOTM.

Under extreme altitude and environmental conditions, this grow was beautifully documented. Such great care was given into shaping and preservation.

Through adversities, Stinker remained positive throughout the journal which is something that a reader and new grower likes to see. I think his reactory responses to different situations in this grow will allow others to become more confident when they stumble upon a grow issue..

He is friendly and conversational and has no need to be elaborate in this smoothly ran and concise journal but when engaged, provides feedback to any and all questions in a lucid manner.

His journal lends knowledge and troubleshooting ideas as well as clearly portraying the ultimate beauty that an outdoor grow can achieve, when given the suitable conditions and aptitudes from an experienced grower

@HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2021 Recreational Grow
I would like to vote Hashgirl’s Summer 2021 Recreational Grow for Journal of the month.

Hashgirl’s updates are always so professional. She has a fabulous garden and does a great job tending to them all. The only thing Hashgirl loves more than growing and that’s talking about growing. And she even does spread sheets! If you haven’t popped into her journal do yourself a favour. I go for the grow journey, but I stay for the slippers lolling.

The other thing, and I know it’s not about JoTM, but Hashgirl starts every day wishing the birthday people happy birthday. After reading some reply’s, sometimes she is the only person to take a moment to recognize the poster on their special day. I think that alone deserves a prize. Hashgirl you really are a good egg, and we think you are ducking (see how I didn’t swear @Teddy Edwards) awesome!

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I nominated at the beginning of the month as I have every month (other than the first month) since being here! Maybe we can get more members to nominate in 2022!

Adding to what Tok said, when you see a journal(s) that has that special something that enhances your growing ways or lifts your growing spirits or increases your growing knowledge or all of the above-recognize your fellow grower and nominate their journal!

All of these incredible growers add something to your grow bank of information. Let them know!

If anyone can interpret my grow journal, please PM me and tell me what the hell I'm doing...
You're growing mighty fine plants...that's all I know

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
December Nominees

@DonkeyDick - DD Stable Of Impermanence
I'd like to nominate Donkey Dick's Journal DD Stable Of Impermanence

Donkey Dicks Journal is currently 123 pages of almost pure gold. He has shown incredible skills, takes the time to answer everyone who has any questions and is just an incredible wealth of information. He has show- cased sponsors, and shown how great their products are. His Journal also has great information on pressing Rosin and is filled with his wonderful charisma. If you haven't stopped by the stable, you're really missing out on one of the best hangouts on 420!

@Furcifer - 420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Furcifer
I would like to enter @Furcifer for Grow Journal of the Month, another very competent grower that flies under the radar.

Why do I think he deserves to be nominated? Let’s see, let me clarify what I am talking about. First, his current grow looks phenomenal, he always very considerate when questions are being ask of him, or if he is trying to help out another grower, and recommends sponsors when the need arises.

Take the time to check out his current grow. It is laid out very mythical with detail information about what he is currently doing, or if he plans on doing something different, he precisely following a logical path. His imagery is somewhat hallucinogenic, very clear and detailed.

He often is very willing to let new and older growers alike know about 420 Magazine sponsors; mentioning them when the time is right, and let me not forget that he has some of the top influencer on the site following him.

Don't vote until you take a look at one of his current journal.
420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Furcifer

@Stinker - Sometimes, In The Greenhouse
I would like to nominate Stinker's "Sometimes in the Greenhouse" journal for this months GJOTM.

Under extreme altitude and environmental conditions, this grow was beautifully documented. Such great care was given into shaping and preservation.

Through adversities, Stinker remained positive throughout the journal which is something that a reader and new grower likes to see. I think his reactory responses to different situations in this grow will allow others to become more confident when they stumble upon a grow issue..

He is friendly and conversational and has no need to be elaborate in this smoothly ran and concise journal but when engaged, provides feedback to any and all questions in a lucid manner.

His journal lends knowledge and troubleshooting ideas as well as clearly portraying the ultimate beauty that an outdoor grow can achieve, when given the suitable conditions and aptitudes from an experienced grower

@HashGirl - HashGirl's Summer 2021 Recreational Grow
I would like to vote Hashgirl’s Summer 2021 Recreational Grow for Journal of the month.

Hashgirl’s updates are always so professional. She has a fabulous garden and does a great job tending to them all. The only thing Hashgirl loves more than growing and that’s talking about growing. And she even does spread sheets! If you haven’t popped into her journal do yourself a favour. I go for the grow journey, but I stay for the slippers lolling.

The other thing, and I know it’s not about JoTM, but Hashgirl starts every day wishing the birthday people happy birthday. After reading some reply’s, sometimes she is the only person to take a moment to recognize the poster on their special day. I think that alone deserves a prize. Hashgirl you really are a good egg, and we think you are ducking (see how I didn’t swear @Teddy Edwards) awesome!

:goodluck: Good Luck Everyone! :goodluck:

I love the diversity this month! Good luck everyone, congratulations for already wonderful jobs fabulously done!

Wow! Thanks for the nomination. That was my second nice surprise this morning. I also won 4 Big Bud XXL seeds from The Vault today. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket. ;)

:thanks:

I am surprised and flattered to have my Forge Of Irony™ the Stable Of Impermanence on this list.
:thanks: to whoever nominated it and for your kind words.

Any visitors to the Stable - there’s more going on in the last few than the first few pages. Skip the first 120 and come and say hi :ciao:

:green_heart: :420: :green_heart:

Congratulations to
:adore: December's Grow Journal of the Month Winner! :adore:

@DonkeyDick
DD Stable Of Impermanence

Thank you for providing such amazing content for our community, we truly appreciate you!:high-five:

We also want to thank all of the nominees and those that nominated them.

We are very grateful for each of you. :love:

:thanks:

:thanks: :420: :green_heart:

I am so honoured! 420 Magazine has made such a difference to my life I can’t begin to say.
I’m privileged to be able to make ongoing contributions to content as best I can.
A journal isn’t just one person’s content though so I have to thank everybody who has joined in and made it what it has become
I’m really thrilled by this.
Thanks again to whoever nominated the Stable :hug:

Happy New Year everyone.
:peace: :love: :morenutes:

:thanks: :420: :green_heart:

I am so honoured! 420 Magazine has made such a difference to my life I can’t begin to say.
I’m privileged to be able to make ongoing contributions to content as best I can.
A journal isn’t just one person’s content though so I have to thank everybody who has joined in and made it what it has become
I’m really thrilled by this.
Thanks again to whoever nominated the Stable :hug:

Happy New Year everyone.
:peace: :love: :morenutes:
Congratulations Donkey! Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom