420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

420 Magazine's Member of the Month: October 2020

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please accept my apology, however I screwed up and missed adding @MrSauga as a nominee :sorry:

Teddy usually handles the contests in the morning time for him in Greece, however since he has been away on personal business, I've been doing his workload and as a result ended up doing the contests at 2am PST and was exhausted.

The polls have been reset to give him a fair chance, hope that's okay with you all :thanks:

Tough one indeed, wish I could vote more then once!!
Please accept my apology, however I screwed up and missed adding @MrSauga as a nominee :sorry:

Teddy usually handles the contests in the morning time for him in Greece, however since he has been away on personal business, I've been doing his workload and as a result ended up doing the contests at 2am PST and was exhausted.

The polls have been reset to give him a fair chance, hope that's okay with you all :thanks:
Well I suppose that's one wish granted, but I must say....that wasn't quite what I had in mind :rofl:

:Namaste:
I'm happy to be amongst a great bunch of folks. Thank you for the kind words from my nominator! :love:
:thanks:
Not the nominator, but it's well deserved!!:green_heart:

i must be a noobie, where do you vote? Good luck to everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom