• GiGaBaNE

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 1970's Grower

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Donpaul.p

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now add to that, supplying certain patients with meds, gratis, simply because they can't afford it otherwise, and ya got a MOTM if I've ever seen one. You certainly got my vote.

you just want a lemon kush clone :laughtwo: :blalol:

A1 got my vote too.

Your're a class act heirloom!

Pretty classy Heirloom. I see the many great contributions you make here too, my friend, and you are a worthy nominee as well. :thumb:

Yup! A1 has no shirts left - he's given them all out, one at a time - right off his back. Seems MOTM to me, too. :)

As I see it I have already won, even if i don't win MOTM. Found some great people and made some true friends here. Got the help I needed to become a better grower.

couldnt agree more A1, i love this site...ok ill rephrase that, i love the people on this site.
im pleased as punch that i got nominated for sure, but this isnt my month even if i wanted it to be. not been on nearly as much as i would like and have not helped noobs much at all. tho to be fair my efforts have been going into perfecting existing theories like air/smart pots with heirloom and now im pushing with jandre to sort this 2700 vs 6500 kelvin myth and it seems that 2700k do contain enough blue to use for vegging =D

hopefully next month ill feel worthy of a nomination, lol.

im just after the title really, i plan on sending any freebies to someone else, lol

im rambling now. not enough sleep...missus will be back from school run soon and im going to go and die for a few hours see if i can reclaim some of my iq points, lol

couldnt agree more A1, i love this site...ok ill rephrase that, i love the people on this site.
im pleased as punch that i got nominated for sure, but this isnt my month even if i wanted it to be. not been on nearly as much as i would like and have not helped noobs much at all. tho to be fair my efforts have been going into perfecting existing theories like air/smart pots with heirloom and now im pushing with jandre to sort this 2700 vs 6500 kelvin myth and it seems that 2700k do contain enough blue to use for vegging =D

im just after the title really, i plan on sending any freebies to someone else, lol

im rambling now. not enough sleep...missus will be back from school run soon and im going to go and die for a few hours see if i can reclaim some of my iq points, lol

You helped me bro. Hence the nomination. You are an exemplary member here!

A slight modification... 2700k FLUOROS have enough blue inherent in their base manufacture to support veg.. NOT all light sources, but Fluoro only, can support as good nodal distance as 5600K fluoros

alaksesse! or what ever he said:)

:rofl:

havnt seen iron chef, but im a huge fan of hells kitchen. love the way he talks to people when they do stupid stuff..my kinda guy, tho of course if he spoke to me like that off camera, he would probably get th nut :rocker: (420 has no headbang on wall smiley? =/)

Jandre when you say flouros so emphatically, do you mean one type or does it cover the flouro ttubes and compact flouro lights or just one type? think you mean both but have to be sure, lol

Pretty classy Heirloom. I see the many great contributions you make here too, my friend, and you are a worthy nominee as well. :thumb:

Keep it classy, San Diego.

Thanks X, and everyone. Like GiGa I am blown away that my name is even on the list. How can I vote for myself when a true class act is up? Not saying any other nominee is not classy, not a great grower, or not a great member. But after reading Jandre's post about donations, shirts off his back etc......

A1 deserves this one. MAybe 420 can send a camera and instructions when/if he wins, so he can get awesome nug pics too!!!!

I tease....

Keep it classy, San Diego.

Thanks X, and everyone. Like GiGa I am blown away that my name is even on the list. How can I vote for myself when a true class act is up? Not saying any other nominee is not classy, not a great grower, or not a great member. But after reading Jandre's post about donations, shirts off his back etc......

A1 deserves this one. MAybe 420 can send a camera and instructions when/if he wins, so he can get awesome nug pics too!!!!

I tease....

LOL

Dude, i have a $550 canon camera that doesn't work worth a shit. read good reviews and everything but takes crappy ass close ups.
AND YES, I have read the instructions...............TWICE!

LOL

Dude, i have a $550 canon camera that doesn't work worth a shit. read good reviews and everything but takes crappy ass close ups.

lmao
i use a GE Digital Camera

which you can get on ebay for around £15 these days

its not superduper but no one has yet said my pics are shiz =)

however i have never read any instructions for it and if any camera pros out there may know how to manually focus that would be a huge help. ive seen it auto focusing, pass the clear focus on high zooms and report back failed to focus =/
its just being a moron and doesnt know it had a good shot =/

LOL

Screw it dude... send it to me... It's trash anyway. :rofl:

Wanna know what I use? LG Optimus M.

After the first turn it's Alaskan1 by a nose! We'll see if DP can stay with him down the back stretch. 1970's Grower could come on strong at anytime. Poor Heirloom and GiGaBaNE tripped over each other out of the gate and can't figure out who's horse is who's.......oh the humanity!

rofl im happy as larry with just getting nominated bro, i went awol for a while and on my normal scale have done very little pre this vote to get anywhere.
i have 100% confidence that i WILL get member of the month at some point, just not yet, im still building up both my volume of help and my ability to do so.
just consider how helpful ive been since joining and this is based on a tiny amount of knowledge and a lot of imagination. gimme a few years and ill be sat on the coucil of grand growers like icemud, jandre and a whole bunch of others..

plus we have a lot of other rising talent round here recently i expext the podium needs to be demolished and a much bigger one built in its place =D

Back
Top Bottom