• GiGaBaNE

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 1970's Grower

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Donpaul.p

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
holy crap i got a nomination!? lol i only clicked into here because of heirlooms contest sig. truth be told i hadnt even thought it was here again so quick never mind picking someone to nominate and certainly not being a nominee myself...thanks guys, just the thought alone has made my day.

been very busy in life the last month too, guess i need to get my ass back here more often lol.
thanks for all the thoughts guys.

Ps my journal is upto date TODAY if anyone wants to take a peek =)
ill be a lot more active now i have a 2nd grow incorperated into my journal too =)
except the imminent internet outage im expecting real soon, but thats just a temporary glitch ;)

Why wouldnt you gig?
you deserve to get one as do all the other fine folk above!
glad you are here at :420:

bah motm should have nothing to do with growing ability, its all about forum personality, are you able to help, are you willing to help, are you patient enough to help and do you keep the site interesting. you tick all these boxes donpaul, i hope you win =)

not to disparage A1 in any way, but i have not had enough dealings with to form an opinion this month, lol.

well gig I think everyone nominated fits that bill including you:)

thats one of the big problems when it comes to the contest, you have several groups of growers that know each other, but you have other groups that we dont know, so its hard to vote for people we have not had dealings with, most of the growers i speak to know the usual suspects and we all speak to each other and keep up to date with all our grows, but their are many journals out their with growers that we dont know but others do know, i hope you can follow what im saying, thats why been active plays a big part in this site, thats why i always check all the latest new journals and offer help and advice where needed,

aint that the truth, but its growers like you jandre that picks up on these things and puts them right, plus their is that much conflicting info out their that its always good to have more than one point of view or more than one idea about how to do something, its why this site is by far the best, the amazing knowledge the growers have on here is amazing, if it could all be put into a grow book then that would be a book worth buying,

with all the good ideas and crazy ideas it sure would be a book worth reading, but without the tests growers do on new ideas we would not come up with the ideas like we do.

thats one of the big problems when it comes to the contest, you have several groups of growers that know each other, but you have other groups that we dont know, so its hard to vote for people we have not had dealings with, most of the growers i speak to know the usual suspects and we all speak to each other and keep up to date with all our grows, but their are many journals out their with growers that we dont know but others do know, i hope you can follow what im saying, thats why been active plays a big part in this site, thats why i always check all the latest new journals and offer help and advice where needed,

i follow ya =)
im hoping at some point in the future this will be more than a 1 room hobby, in fact the plan is to use the smallest room in the house to sleep in and use a computer, the lounge and the 2 big bedrooms will be grow rooms and the missus and kids will be in another house miles away which i will be at when not 'at work' ;)

then i will have all the time i need to live on this site =D

There is more than one way to skin a fish!!!

i follow ya =)
im hoping at some point in the future this will be more than a 1 room hobby, in fact the plan is to use the smallest room in the house to sleep in and use a computer, the lounge and the 2 big bedrooms will be grow rooms and the missus and kids will be in another house miles away which i will be at when not 'at work' ;)

then i will have all the time i need to live on this site =D

Yea that's what you think but the reality is your more busy with plants the more you grow. When I only had one tent I was on here quite a bit. Now that I have 3 tents and a mother room PLUS the cloning and seedlings I'm on here far far less because the plants all need attention. NOW, that I'm going from tents to entire rooms the work will and has been even more giving me less time to be here.

I really miss being here and helping out but growing cannabis is how I pay my bills and have meds for myself and my family.

a1

Yea that's what you think but the reality is your more busy with plants the more you grow. When I only had one tent I was on here quite a bit. Now that I have 3 tents and a mother room PLUS the cloning and seedlings I'm on here far far less because the plants all need attention. NOW, that I'm going from tents to entire rooms the work will and has been even more giving me less time to be here.

I really miss being here and helping out but growing cannabis is how I pay my bills and have meds for myself and my family.

Now add to that, supplying certain patients with meds, gratis, simply because they can't afford it otherwise, and ya got a MOTM if I've ever seen one. You certainly got my vote.

A1 got my vote too.

Pretty classy Heirloom. I see the many great contributions you make here too, my friend, and you are a worthy nominee as well. :thumb:

Now add to that, supplying certain patients with meds, gratis, simply because they can't afford it otherwise, and ya got a MOTM if I've ever seen one. You certainly got my vote.

Yup! A1 has no shirts left - he's given them all out, one at a time - right off his back. Seems MOTM to me, too. :)

Back
Top Bottom