• GiGaBaNE

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • 1970's Grower

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Donpaul.p

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, it seems like the noms list just gets smaller. Great noms to btw but I gave my vote to Gigabane. He has been a tremendous help to me with things. DonPaul has been to in regards to autos and I know he has helped countless others. But everyone is deserving of the nod so good luck to all.

Wow, it seems like the noms list just gets smaller. Great noms to btw but I gave my vote to Gigabane. He has been a tremendous help to me with things. DonPaul has been to in regards to autos and I know he has helped countless others. But everyone is deserving of the nod so good luck to all.

Once winter hits more people will be back. They are already starting to trickle in.

Gig is deserving of anybodys vote and so is DP, How bout we all tie? Seems fair to me!

After the first turn it's Alaskan1 by a nose! We'll see if DP can stay with him down the back stretch. 1970's Grower could come on strong at anytime. Poor Heirloom and GiGaBaNE tripped over each other out of the gate and can't figure out who's horse is who's.......oh the humanity!

ROFL!!! SO FUNNY!!:biglaugh::bigtoke:

congratulations and celebrations, one third of all voters considered you member of the month...thats pretty dominating!

and thanks very much for your vote. i am amazed i did as well as i did. i was pretty much awol for the first half of the month and then spent the 2nd half playing catch up, lol.

truth be told i maybe expected 1 or 2 voted the first time i got nominated so im blown away and feel like a winner too =D

:cheer::party::welldone::allgood:

congratulations and celebrations, one third of all voters considered you member of the month...thats pretty dominating!

and thanks very much for your vote. i am amazed i did as well as i did. i was pretty much awol for the first half of the month and then spent the 2nd half playing catch up, lol.

truth be told i maybe expected 1 or 2 voted the first time i got nominated so im blown away and feel like a winner too =D

Congrats Alaskan! I am happy for you as it was well deserved.

GiGa many of us look up to you! Everyone is a winner who got nominated.

And *that* us how it is done folks... Can I pick a winner, or what?!? My very first nom gets the win... Yay me!!

oh, and congrats, AK1.
:rofl::rofl:
way to go A1!!
everyone else you are all deserving of this prestigous award too!!

:rofl::rofl:
way to go A1!!
everyone else you are all deserving of this prestigous award too!!

Thanks everyone i appreciate it very much and feel humbled by it all. Everyone was a great nominations and well desrving of the win!

And just like my first nomination for MOTH (Xlr8 won) Jandre did the same.!!!

But, if it wasn't for 3 peeps I could have never won this
Jandre
Xlr8
Bassman
They have taught me the majority of what i know. There have been others that I have learned a lot from Msquared, Mr Krip, OG13, OMM and Thsea

A big thank you too all of you.

We should all now do a happy dance :party::hippy::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: CONGRATS A1

Back
Top Bottom