• Vick074 - OG Kush

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • BS - Nirvana Papaya

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Catfishh - Sour Grape

Votes: 9 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I see what you mean Xlr8!! Can tell there s plenty of Trichs and I wouldnt mind tokin some!! It looks similar to some Buddha x my brother grew about 15 years back.. I actually havent heard or seen the Original - Not Ocean Grown - strain,of Buddha since then?? Im assuming it may still be around at select places, here tho - It seems to have vanished.. I know I was young but them plants and buds were AWSUM!!
Goodluck mate!! Nice entries guys, GET YOUR VOTING ON!! Smokemup

Ok, it's not like I have a blizzard's chance in hell, of winning over these incredible Christmas tree ornaments entered so far..
But, heck I might as well hang something on the tree!!
Ho Ho Ho...:xmas:

This is a nug of personally grown and harvested OG Kush.
With a 20 day jar cure. And it's about the size of a ping pong ball.
Beautiful deisely floral aroma and taste. Very smooth with no hack when bong'ed or doob'ed .
The high comes on very strong at first, and levels out nicely like a heated snuggie wrapping around your back and shoulders.. Extremely good for aches and pains.
I've experienced sharper senses, a busy mind, no paranoia, giggles, ferocious appetite, and a relaxed and calm come down..

The photos below are of the same nug, doing a frontside, and a backside.

What more can I say?
Other than it's the best OG kush I've ever had or grown, and it's
well,

yum..

OG_nug_dec_1.jpg

OG_nug_dec_2.jpg

Ok, it's not like I have a blizzard's chance in hell, of winning over these incredible Christmas tree ornaments entered so far..
But, heck I might as well hang something on the tree!!
Ho Ho Ho...:xmas:

This is a nug of personally grown and harvested OG Kush.
With a 20 day jar cure. And it's about the size of a ping pong ball.
Beautiful deisely floral aroma and taste. Very smooth with no hack when bong'ed or doob'ed .
The high comes on very strong at first, and levels out nicely like a heated snuggie wrapping around your back and shoulders.. Extremely good for aches and pains.
I've experienced sharper senses, a busy mind, no paranoia, giggles, ferocious appetite, and a relaxed and calm come down..

The photos below are of the same nug, doing a frontside, and a backside.

What more can I say?
Other than it's the best OG kush I've ever had or grown, and it's
well,

yum..

OG_nug_dec_1.jpg

OG_nug_dec_2.jpg

Vick74 Snow ball's chance in hell! nothing![/SIZ That looks like a snowball that fell from Heaven! Got my vote so far wait a minute aint I in this thing lol!

Ha!
Thanks Glitter
I don't know bro..
your purp is looking mighty vote worthy!

Hahahahahaha! :rofl:

So very well said! :grinjoint: :passitleft:

post script :yahoo:

:adore: :adore:

It's like a bud hall of fame on here :)! The nugs look do delicious it forces you to roll a fatty. :yummy:

It is certainly a very tough competition this month, you guys have given us a wonderful treat for Christmas! :yummy: :xmas: :bravo:

But it means I have to decide between them and they are all so pretttttty :dreamy::love:

*sigh*

:)

Ha!
Thanks Glitter
I don't know bro..
your purp is looking mighty vote worthy!

Missed last months contest

Nirvana Papaya 62 days of flowering grown in my ½ sq meter closet, hydroponic - under 250w first month, followed by 400w
day temp:21-25c night temp:11-14c​

Smoke report::tokin:
At first toke u think 'the taste is missing' but then OH it ain't It kinda rolls on the tongue with a smoked/spicy touch, exhale feels/taste narcotic in the throat..
the smoke is smooth almost soft an at first i don't really feel anything but then a body buzz starts kicking and before u know it u high and couch locked
The high first really starts to pump after u put out the J, lasting for 1 - 1½ hours.. when if you didn't fall asleep u hunger starts leading you to the fridge.

After one month of curing

IMAG042112.jpg
IMAG04358.jpg

nice

Ooooh .... I got some of them seeds in my pot to be pot pot.

Nugs that good make me want to go and pop them now :bravo:

Missed last months contest

Nirvana Papaya

:yummy:2012 sour grape indoor, very high quality clones, in ocean forest medium, used only "cutting edge solutions", micro, bloom, grow, uncle john's, mag-amped, and sugaree the last month, 600 wt hortilux bulbs, temp. never over 80 degrees, humitity always between 50 to 55 %. the taste is a sour fruity, very smooth finish, i cought myself enjoying the taste so much that i hadn't realized that i was letting out my third hit, mistake, i can usually hold my own, needless to say i was very heavy footed for about a half an hour, still baked but i could move, and my eyes hardly ever get red well they were very red, pretty much a high to where you don't have alot to do but eat!
DSC_0731_edited-1.JPG

:yummy:2012 sour grape indoor, very high quality clones, in ocean forest medium, used only "cutting edge solutions", micro, bloom, grow, uncle john's, mag-amped, and sugaree the last month, 600 wt hortilux bulbs, temp. never over 80 degrees, humitity always between 50 to 55 %. the taste is a sour fruity, very smooth finish, i cought myself enjoying the taste so much that i hadn't realized that i was letting out my third hit, mistake, i can usually hold my own, needless to say i was very heavy footed for about a half an hour, still baked but i could move, and my eyes hardly ever get red well they were very red, pretty much a high to where you don't have alot to do but eat!
DSC_0731_edited-1.JPG

Very nice colors!:bravo:

:thumb:2012 indoor mango it tastes and smells just like it says, mango, high yielder, tight hard nugs, easy to trim, the mango was grown under the conditions as my sour grape. i forgot to mention that grow, sour grape and mango never had one bug or web on them, plus not one spec of powder mold, or fuzy mold. thanks for taking the time to view my photos.:thanks:

Nice looking

Is the plants(seeds) from nirvana? In the old days papaya was mango :)

Hey catfishh, man both those strains are amazing man!!!!! but the sour grape is tops out of the two in my book!
I do have a question. Which one of these beaut's is your entry? Wait a minute.... now that I re-read the rules you have found a loop hole sort of awesome! +reps for maximizing you entries brother and I just wan't to say I mean no sarcasm in this post I can see how this post could be mistaken for that after proof reading good job! Also got to say I like your forum name my biggest catfish I have caught was 26lb's!!

Hey Mr or misses "420" editor I have an idea for you. What if you made a calender with some of the photos from past/future contest entries and maybe have some tips given from some of our growers on each page. The profits could be donated as charities like norml or Medical MMJ research just as an example. I don't know any of the legalities but it seem's like a cool idea to me! Greenest reguard's, Gittergreen :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom