420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Nug of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job, Twelve! Even more special that you did it with your own strain! :bravo:

Now, when you start marketing your seeds, you can market them as a "420 NOTM Winner" (just like a "Cannabis Cup Winner"!) :)
:welldone:

Interesting, my first NOTM win with the first cross from the breeding program. Putting that on the resume. Thought the purple strain would win, or Janja's nugs (always great nugs/plant), and Mr. Krip was very close with that cola! Many of you got some really dank frosty goodness too. I kinda cheated using a professional camera for the shot, sorry.

Special thanks to those who voted for Firestorm.

Aberration, Astonr420, BCBudd, Blue Planet Nutrients, Bone Grinch, GodsTrichome, Hosebomber, jandre2k3, Killerbuds, PotChimp, RedeyedRasta, SSNUGS, TaylorMade420

and everyone else that voted! We always aim for 100+ votes on all contests monthly. Thank you for taking the time to vote on your fav.

Wish everyone could taste this strain, a very good blend of Pineapple Express and Grapefruit Diesel. This is just one of three phenos; there still a purple, a green, and this one is orange.

I encourage everyone to get regular seed, keep a male or two, and start your own breeding program. Having your own gem is like...hmmm guess you will have to find out when you have your own. I don't want to ruin the surprise. Those already with their own gem(s) know what I'm talking about.

Looking forward to Feb 2012 contests!!!

Re: Twelve12's Firestorm

This is my personal cross, Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel). :love:

Smells wonderful, fruity, almond nut, peach, skunk, and vanilla. Nug is quite dense, a small piece about (0.3g) will last 2hrs. Still sampling her...:Namaste:

Untitled-2134.jpg

Your on a roll Twelve12,,,,,,,Congratulations! :thumb::bravo:

CONGRATS TWELVE :goodjob::thumb::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom