420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2012

Vote for Nug of the Month - January 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This month i would like to enter my GRAND DADDY PURPS.... It was one of my favorites and the clones came from the center of humboldt county where i believe it might have been originated? This was the most intense purps taste (fruity pebbles) i have ever smoked and the crystal content was out of this world. Every taste down to the last hit was savored and held down till your lunges burst from the explosive THC content. Remarkably was a very nice yielder and was the top contender for my personal jars... I hope u enjoy it as much as i did, wait thats not possible, but u get the point. =) nice entries so far, keep up the great work all.

100_25603.jpg

100_2697.jpg

Here is a dry specimen from my potm entry. This is the Red Dragon. It is a 23+% THC level sativa that smells like a combination of guava, papaya, and mango with a bit of spice to it. Grown 100% Vegan the taste is a strong guava/papaya combination with spicy/hazy undertones on the exhale. It is without question my favorite breakfast bud on account of its soaring high that starts from the very first inhalation :tokin: and lasts all morning giving me the energy and relief from my crohns to get stuff done. Peace and Jah Bless everyone and your week. :Namaste:

IMG_0058-1.jpg

and close up..

IMG_0060-1.jpg

Beautiful entries from all by the way :bravo:

i dont want to sound harsh cause your nugs are always TOP NOTCH, but is there Botrytis in the nug?.

i dont want to sound harsh cause your nugs are always TOP NOTCH, but is there Botrytis in the nug?.

nope no botryitis or powdery mildew here bro nevr have that problem in my garden my enviroment is optimal. might be the lighting or the way the pics were taken. i used a different zoom and macro technique but if it looks to u like i have brown mold?? then i have plenty more photos that are not taken in that way that will clearly show no mold of any kind. Just super triched out morsels of goodness. Peace and Jah Bless

P.S. If my nug had brown mold in it it would look like shit and i def wouldn't submit it much less smoke it lol ;)

The Purple OG Kush

pogk_nice2.jpeg

pogk_close_up_nug.jpeg

Grow Report
I have been fine tuning this strain for about 6 months now and have honed in on the best pheno's these two insane strains have to offer. They were grown in Pro-Mix Soil under 600 Watt Digital Hortilux's--Advanced Nutrients with Liquid Karma. The sativa in these strains forced a longer flowering as they went a full 67 days before harvest.

Smoke Report
When broke open these buds give off a unique sweet aroma that is un-like anything we've ever smelled. The smoke was smooth and extremely potent, a perfect hybrid of two powerful parents. Extreme care was put into odor care during the grow as well as after they were chopped down and even in storage. Opening a jar of these in an enclosed area will surely stink up the place within seconds, I've learned this the hard way. This hybrid will stay in my reprotoire of favorites forever. Long live The Purple OG Kush!

NOTE:The link to the grow journal below is not of these plants, it was of my first go around in a different room with different equipment.

Re: Twelve12's Firestorm

This is my personal cross, Firestorm (Pineapple Express x Grapefruit Diesel). :love:

Smells wonderful, fruity, almond nut, peach, skunk, and vanilla. Nug is quite dense, a small piece about (0.3g) will last 2hrs. Still sampling her...:Namaste:

Untitled-2134.jpg

very impressive my brother, super honored to be in a contest with u as always. Grats on the excellent strain, i bet it tastes as good as it looks....:bravo:

very nice nugs in here :p my mouth is watering ahaha ...... this is my nug i would like to enter ...... it is LA confidential x lemon skunk ..... purchased this in amsterdam just before crimbo
photo1021.jpg
photo1012.jpg

it LOOkS like it taste like lemons, hows the smoke report man shit looks dope!

the smoke was unthinkable ..... when you toked her the taste was so sweet but was very smooth on the throat :)

the stone was very enjoyable .... it didnt make me couchlocked as bud normally does but it gave me a boost and turned me all happy and excited like an adrenaline rush would .... very nice indeed

i just wish you could buy this in the uk :(

Wow all these nugs look ridiculously good...

Btw, What is the proper name for that type of jar from the rewards? I'd like to buy some jars like that.

420 Magazine Nug Jars are not for sale yet, only for prizes in contests. ;)

No fair, the buds n plants in those contest look far better then any weed I can find here in my lil city let alone grow myself lol... My only hopes to get some nice blue colours in my blue mystic with cold temp but I doubt that'll happen since it's my first grow heh

There's gotta be other glass jars with that type of lid somewhere tho... Iv definitely seen jars like that before but they were candles.

I'll have to check out weed wars thanks Walter

ItsAlways420.com - Free Shipping & Discounts on Formula420!

No fair, the buds n plants in those contest look far better then any weed I can find here in my lil city let alone grow myself lol... My only hopes to get some nice blue colours in my blue mystic with cold temp but I doubt that'll happen since it's my first grow heh

There's gotta be other glass jars with that type of lid somewhere tho... Iv definitely seen jars like that before but they were candles.

I'll have to check out weed wars thanks Walter

Back
Top Bottom