420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By ChefDGreen

the little buds that grow off the bottom of a main cola that tend to get some internodal length to them. they dont grow directly out of the stem of the main branch like they do higher up.

Been quite a few days. With this new job I feel like I’ve got little energy after work. Also with the release of Diablo II: Resurrected, I haven’t been paying too close attention to… well anything else really.

But I’ve come to drop some pics of my two girls nearing the end. We’re 3 days into week 8, that makes it day 52 of flower or 149 days total. They’re looking really good. Now that the bud production has started to wind down and the plants are just pushing trichomes everywhere. I’m hoping these last 11 days are all about secondary compound production. The frost is far more noticeable than it’s ever been on these two girls. Well, check em out:

Looking very delectable. I’m 420% positive the back girl will give me over 112g(4oz), her buds are massive and dense. The front girl I’m not so sure on, but I’d be surprised at less than 3oz. My guess would be between 3.5-4. Pretty happy with that yield. These @Atreum Lighting panels don’t fuck around, even at 100w each!

Thanks for checking in folks.

Getting their foxtails on for that extra harvest push. They're aiming to please!
Im happy with the weight how it is! I hope they just pack in the frost… hoping winter comes early in this tent

Why thank you @DonkeyDick they sure are meaty.

Today I had a taste of the tester GSC actually. I clipped it off the bottom and dried it on top of my light. Surprisingly good! A little early harvest kind of racy, but social and uplifting. I’ll probably take them down next weekend. That’ll be day 1 and 2 of week 10 of flower. 161-162 days total from seed. Wow what a long one.

Just cause it’s untrimmed. You know I’m thinking I might just take them down this weekend. I do enjoy the uplifting highs. I don’t know though, I don’t feel right cutting a plant short on the first run.. even if it’s 6 days

I would like to apologize that I didn’t really take any photos on harvest day. They were pretty rough looking cause there were a few days of way too much dry back.

I’d like to commend @Prescription Blend for their nutrient system. Totally fool proof, and excellent results.. like really excellent. Better than Megacrop alone, hands down.

Excellent advice, and the proof of the pudding is in the tasting testing!
Yes I think I harvest at the perfect time. The clipping I took at around 8 weeks was still on the racy side. This last tester wasn’t racy at all and kept me high for a good 2 hours. It’s one of those highs where you don’t realize in the moment how stoned you are. Then once you’re coming down it kind of dawns on you that you were totally blazed for the last couple hours.
Certainly not any worse than this! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ohhh I would say so… if not worse than the same.

Check it out!

My first real tester of plants at harvest time. It’s crazy how the week between the first tester I clipped and this tester bud changed the flowers drastically. This shit is way, way more potent now, 10 days later. Just goes to show… if you’re not sure, wait a week… at least

Yep…ready yes, wait one week. But trust the trichomes. I wanted my GSC to be 10% max amber…turned out perfect. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom