420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow

You can compare GeoFlora and Prescription Blend, however do not include the something else in the comparison, as that would not be fair to all of the sponsors who sponsored your grow :thanks:
I don't see how it's "not fair" to them. I have three plants growing and noted that one will be a baseline plant that gets my standard set of nutes while the other two will be each of the sponsors. I even noted it could be completely blind by not stating which of the three is getting what nutes if that works. They are numbered and I could just keep it like that noting when and what amount of their respective mutes are being applied.

I don't see how it's "not fair" to them. I have three plants growing and noted that one will be a baseline plant that gets my standard set of nutes while the other two will be each of the sponsors. I even noted it could be completely blind by not stating which of the three is getting what nutes if that works. They are numbered and I could just keep it like that noting when and what amount of their respective mutes are being applied.
I've stated this numerous times throughout this grow in the public thread, as well as individual journals. Comparisons of any free products that were graciously donated by our sponsors in this comparative grow specifically, against any non sponsored products are prohibited. Doing so would only give free promotion to the non sponsored product, whether it wins or loses. Also, we must enforce all guidelines to everyone equally, otherwise they are meaningless. Does this make sense?

That's right, there's got to be guidelines and rules :thumb: ..otherwise there would be discontent and anarchy in the world :hmmmm: ...oh wait, there already is ...okay, scratch that last comment, I'll just sit here and smoke :lot-o-toke::rofl:

I'll b popping in :goodluck:

Anyway now that I have everything for this grow I want to thank those responsible for pulling this altogether I'm grateful and thankful to b taking part in such an event :thanks:
My grow wouldn't be possible without these various sponsors
@420 ,@Weed Seeds Express ,@GeoFlora Nutrients ,@DYNOMYCO ,@ViparSpectra and earth alive soil activator,
These are the sponsors that i will b using on my grow all I can say is thank you for the opportunity to participate :thanks::circle-of-love:to all
Our true pleasure! Enjoy a wonderful grow!

Woo-hoo! My seeds have arrived and I am super excited! I'll be dropping them tonight and starting my journal. I'll be posting a link here this evening for my first RDWC (or any hydro grow). So excited to grow some GSC. Thank you again @Weed Seeds Express and @420

I'm definitely nervous to be in a comparative with such great growers but excited for the knowledge that you all can share with me as I stumble a long. Have a wonderful afternoon!
Our true pleasure! It's really great to work with you!

Still waiting on the last five new journals to begin...

@Lil Merkaba - Waiting for seeds
@Slammy Pajama - Waiting for seeds
@Furcifer - Waiting for seeds
@Magnus8 - Waiting for seeds
@XiwsX561 - Received seeds, waiting for A/C

Please let us know when you've started your new journal with a link to it here :thanks:

Hey @420 . I know you've been busy managing this comparative grow. We all appreciate it greatly for all you're doing man! I am hoping to clarify and make sure I am not doing something wrong. I'm a little dense at times and even with my good intentions, I may not see an issue when there might be.

I was planning on using a TLO soil that is loaded with non-sponsored amendments. My base amendment was @GeoFlora Nutrients though.. I was thinking of using the GF for the spikes as recommended by The Rev.

I also wanted to have just a basic TLO soil that is only fed with the GF from start to finish based on their recommendations of top dressing.

My logic is that we can see the difference between the two methods of preparing the soil and future feedings but still using their product.

What are your thoughts?

Hey @420 . I know you've been busy managing this comparative grow. We all appreciate it greatly for all you're doing man! I am hoping to clarify and make sure I am not doing something wrong. I'm a little dense at times and even with my good intentions, I may not see an issue when there might be.

I was planning on using a TLO soil that is loaded with non-sponsored amendments. My base amendment was @GeoFlora Nutrients though.. I was thinking of using the GF for the spikes as recommended by The Rev.

I also wanted to have just a basic TLO soil that is only fed with the GF from start to finish based on their recommendations of top dressing.

My logic is that we can see the difference between the two methods of preparing the soil and future feedings but still using their product.

What are your thoughts?
I’m not sure what that is, but it sounds okay to me, thanks for asking. We mainly want to avoid non sponsored LED lights and products that compete with GeoFlora.

I’m not sure what that is, but it sounds okay to me, thanks for asking. We mainly want to avoid non sponsored LED lights and products that compete with GeoFlora.
No worries. TLO means True Living Organics. I am referencing a book specifically about growing with this method. Initially, I think my thought would be going against the rules. That's why I wanted to pass this idea by you first to make sure I keep everything going in the right direction. Thank you for the stamp of approval. Peace & Blessings!

Take your time and do it right :goodluck:
Ya because it's a nightmare right now trying to salvage what's in the room. Built and started during winter , but heat spikes forced me to add temporary 14kbtu portable ac and dim lamps for an end result of crazy stretch and white powdery mildew. Green clean is a miracle worker. I wish I was Edward scissors hands.

I should start propagation within the week and proceed with my journal. On week 3 of current. So should be perfect timing. I do have the Bestva over an auto my first auto to be exact. Only I didn't keep even a personal journal so I'll have to guestimate when flowering starts. Has anyone finished a cycle with their Bestva, what did you yield with 105 watts? If your an auto expert I think Someone told me either @NuttyProfessor or @ProfessorFlora was if so any body pm me I'll shoot you a photo n and see if you can't tell me about where I'm at. I know autos don't yield as much as photos, but if you have finished a cycle with the Bestva and grown autos would should be expected for a poor yield, average yield , above average, and expert level. (Ps 1st organic as well.

It would be unfair in the sense that showcasing a product from a non sponsor product takes focus away from the paying sponsors who in turn are the ones who make it possible for this amazing free forum many of us call a second home to exist. The sponsors are providing us with a great service and burden to them of sending us free products. Why would we want to take away from them when they’re giving to us?.. That’s like biting the hand that’s feeding you, it’s just bad juju. I can’t express enough the gratitude I have towards @420, @Weed Seeds Express and @GeoFlora Nutrients for making this grow possible and blessing us. Im hoping I can convince @ViparSpectra to bless my flower room with replacement lights for the (4) 6 year old V600’s I have from them that are STILL producing dense nugs! Have been talking with one of their reps, soo we’ll see what they say, fingers are crossed.

Happy Sunday! Check out this little one.

Day 3 above ground. Girl scout cookies by @Weed Seeds Express

20210509_200853.jpg

Back
Top Bottom