420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: February 2018

Hey @Gardenseed - nice seeds! And very nice photo set up. It really tells a story :)

So is that how you store your pollen? Keep the male flowers intact and store them with rice, sealed? Do you dry out the rice? DO you keep that little vial in the fridge? I’m fascinated b/c i’ve Never seen it or heard about it. All Ive heard is collect the pollen mix it with flour or some such and freeze it... inquiring minds want to know!
:Namaste:

ManInDirt, you stopped me in my tracks, and made me think about my decision on this one, but I gotta start somewhere guys. :battingeyelashes:

Whew! Stiff competition! :bravo:

Weaselcracker, that was the first time I saw your picture. I'm actually kinda speechless. My deepest admiration for the artistry. I'll have to screenshot that one for my personal favorites gallery. :hug:

It joins a few others by you. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Hmmm.... I see the green heart hasn't had it's moment yet. Please accept this substitute. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Hey @Gardenseed - nice seeds! And very nice photo set up. It really tells a story :)

So is that how you store your pollen? Keep the male flowers intact and store them with rice, sealed? Do you dry out the rice? DO you keep that little vial in the fridge? I’m fascinated b/c i’ve Never seen it or heard about it. All Ive heard is collect the pollen mix it with flour or some such and freeze it... inquiring minds want to know!
:Namaste:
I actually store the pollen with dry rice on its own. The male flowers are just for artistic purpose. Just collect pollen then seal and freeze.

Sweet Trainwreck Automatic - Day 75

full

I love the ones that look encrusted with trichomes. :bravo:

Another terrific month. So many of you are clearly taking great care with your photos. Thank you for making our job so difficult. :high-five:

We've discussed, argued and deliberated. Because of the high quality, we have had to be super-critical. So these are true winners. Here are the final results.

First Place - UrbanAchiever

hso_blue_dream_IMG_9173_unedited_square_crop.JPG

Second Place - Cola Monster

DSC068274.JPG

Third Place - Imtoasted

Congratulations to each of you. :bravo::bravo::bravo:

That sure was a pretty one there Urban... All them are beautiful...

Keepem Green

Congratulations UrbanAchiever!:goodjob: That is one great shot of a pretty little lady.:Namaste:

I'm also shocked, stunned, and honored to say the least that I took runner up amongst all these beautiful entries. Thank you much Teddy and to your hardworking staff as well, it's much appreciated on this end.;)

Back
Top Bottom