420 Magazine's Photo of the Month Contest: January 2018

Ha! Excellent choices! :bravo:

Great job, 420 staff!

And I get to be the first (or second or third) to congratulate Wood on his spectacular plant! Holey chits man! :thedoubletake: I mean, really! What a beauty, and what great composition and clarity. A gorgeous photo in every way.

Rrrrrrreps to you sir!

Congrats. on the well deserved win NCW!:high-five: Excellent work sir!:bravo: And congrats. to the runner ups also, great job as well!:Namaste:

Congrats to the winners!

Teddy is very right, it was a very difficult to choose because your pictures were all good. :goodjob:

Ian

And now that I know that "general appeal" was a criteria, I realize why I didn't make the cut :)

"General appeal" is in the eye of the beholder..or is that beauty...one of them ;) .......It wasn't easy for me to narrow it down to three, let alone for Teddy to take all of the Staffs threes and turn into three (involved a lot of new math ;) :rofl::rofl:)

congrats to the winners :goodjob: :thumb: ......... at least I get a few weeks before I have to rack my brain again to put in my three cents ;)

Wooohooo! Third Place!!:) :) :)

Congratulations to Norcaliwood and PhobosAnomaly! You guys entered some great pictures!!
I'm stoked and honored to have made the cut and a huge thank you to the team here at 420Magazine, you guys do an awesome job here and with so many amazing entries I'm sure you had your work cut out for you! I can't wait to see what our fellow members bring to the table this month as I'm sure the pics will amaze as always!! Much love and happy growing to all!!!

Thanks, all and I'm shocked. And honored. There were so many great pictures of fantastic plants I didn't think it had a chance. I think this is a great contest. A one shot deal. I take about a hundred pics just looking for one or two and cull the rest. But I can see I have alot of new seed coming. I'm open to trying something new. Anyone know of a pretty colored plant? Maybe a Chem Dog is coming soon too? Thanks, everyone. And the sponsors. Keepem Green Everyone.. Or whatever color your looking for.......

Back
Top Bottom