420 Magazine's Photo of the Month: March 2019

First grow at 420 White Widow 53 days after pistols .
E58D3F7C-3250-4410-9CAB-8F7E95FDEA46.png

Some nice looking entries so far. I would like to submit Humble Pie. I made a visit to my breeder buddy, he had a whole room of this plant. He allowed me a quick picture and a good sniff of the air! She smelled lemony and earthy, can't wait to sample his efforts.

Great photos everyone. Well done!

My photo for the month
Hey Steve, you'll need to get that pic uploaded correctly. Once you do, resubmit your entry and report the original post and see if the moderators can have it removed. :goodluck:
Check out the contest rules on page one.
5. Remember to upload your photograph through our Photo Gallery before posting them on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Lots of Great pics! Heres mine.
James, same thing but different. You'll need to make a bunch of posts in order to compete in the contests and upload the photo correctly. :goodluck:
Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts.

Thanks for the great visuals everyone! :thumb:

I'll jump in this month with a shot of my personal OG Kush x Grand Daddy Purple cross that I created over a decade ago.:ganjamon: Enjoy and best of luck to all my fellow growers!:goodluck:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

:circle-of-love: :bravo:
Headband OG grown in Doc Bud’s high brix kit soil. Finicky plant with phenomenal taste! 55 days pf.
:circle-of-love: You know Dopy, I still have this saved in my iPad photo gallery from back when you grew this plant :D It’s an amazing pic of an incredible plant. Looks like a painting :love:

Here's my favourite picture I've ever taken of my plants. I'm an absolutely horrendous photographer but this 1 came out quite well I think. She's an auto ultimate by Dutch passion.
3D1126A1-7D2C-45EF-BD23-16FA08F61568.jpeg
Two thoughts instantly pop in my mind.
First: "Holy buddage batman! What an auto!"
Second: "Must've spent forever trimming all those nugs."

Two thoughts instantly pop in my mind.
First: "Holy buddage batman! What an auto!"
Second: "Must've spent forever trimming all those nugs."
Thanks buddy, Yeah it was a tough few days though. My Mrs found me at the end of it, dribbling down my chin with a tin foil hat on and blood comming from my left ear lol.

I continue to hear and see great things about the Autos from Dutch Passion!
Because they're the dogs bollocks mate. If you want to try them out I'd say "the edge" for a sativa. Fastest gear I've ever smoked that one. Was buzzing for a few hours after a gram in a volcano.
Indica wise, the facemelter award goes to night queen. The photo version is rediculously strong.
Can't blow enough smoke up their arses mate. Oh shit the passion fruit! Not the strongest but wow, beautiful fruity smoke. As smooth as it gets.ill grow that one again for sure !

Monarch's are on the way brother. Spring is coming.

Was 75F here in Philly today had to take off my long sleeve shirt for the first time in like 6 months or something sheesh.

Sun is up longer than 4 hrs finally - makes everybody happier I think.

More birds flying and less birds flipping. lol I'm noticing.
I was wearing a t shirt and shorts two days ago!

Ive been to Edinburgh in the summer. Lovely little castle, went to University of Sterling, and saw the Wiiliam Wallace Monument too. My wife is half perfect!
Haha love it mate. I've lived there for 30 years and still never been to that bloody castle. Still shit myself every day on my lunch break when that effin cannon goes off at 1pm too. Why the hell do we shoot a cannon every day at 1? It's 2019 for God sake, who still uses a cannon? Should see it mate, Japanese tourists with their dust masks on diving for cover all over the place. It's brilliant lol.

Back
Top Bottom